Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

[MAIN THREAD] Black Screen <- Read Last Comment

Thread Locked

Posted Mar 27, '14 at 2:35pm

SpearAndSword

SpearAndSword

41 posts

Same here, I can now get through to Cursed Treasure 2 (although I already finished it on Kongregate).  Thanks very much for fixing this, I am now returning :)

Posted Mar 27, '14 at 3:33pm

LightWarriorK

LightWarriorK

48 posts

Yes, there has been an update in the wrapper that may fix this issue for some users. Glad to hear you got it fixed. :)

Thank you VERY much!  :D

My gratitude will be apparent when I purchase Premium for GemCraft Chapter 2 (it's a no-brainer).

Posted Apr 6, '14 at 11:45am

garionlrpg

garionlrpg

1 post

-If you refresh the page a few times, does it start working? Or even if you refresh a dozen times, it's the same result.          = Refresh no change
-Where are you playing from. Home, work, school? =Home
-Which browsers have you tried? =Chrome, Firefox,
-Is this for all games, or some games? =Most Games--Flash
-What anti-virus, firewall, security software do you currently have installed? =Avast
-Can you access and watch YouTube videos normally? =Yes
-What region are you located in? =USA-East Coast
-When did these problems start happening? =Off and on for about 2 weeks then completely as of 2 days ago.
-When there is a black screen, do you hear anything or is it silent? =Silent
-Can you play MMOs on our website? =Some MMO
-Is your internet connection direct to the wall, or is it going through a router of some sort?= router.
-Do you use any sort of ad blocking software? =Disabled no change

Posted Apr 7, '14 at 4:44pm

Ferret

Ferret

6,501 posts

Administrator

Seems most of these issues are now add-ons, the few I've fixed. If you need further help, could you please e-mail me at [email protected] with the title of the e-mail being "Black Screen Blues". I'll do what I can.