ForumsThe TavernFriends IRL?

57 13073
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

This isn't a thread about your irl friends. This thread is about your internet friends. You might be wondering about the title then. Well, I am getting to that.

We all have many internet friends, well I hope you do. Would you be friends with these people IRL? Now you are thinking, "Of course not Daleks. I don't live near my online friends. I am older or younger than my online friends. I would obviously not be friends with them." And sure, that is all probably true, but throw all that out the window. I just want to know based on the personality of the person if you believe that irl you would get along with them in your friend circle.

TL;DR Version: Well then you suck. Go up and read.

• 57 Replies
Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

And maybe unique

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

I'd be friends with everyone because I just want everyone to feel good. Now everyone has been included in this topic... *crys*

gamerguy12345
gamerguy12345
2,851 posts
Bard

And maybe unique

Definitely unique.

I'd be friends with everyone because I just want everyone to feel good. Now everyone has been included in this topic... *crys*

Yay! You'd be my friend too. =)
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Welp looks like Bronze and I wouldn't be friends. I don't want no hippie crybabies.
Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

Yes! nobody is the same in AG.
*sniffs* I smell something.

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

Welp looks like Bronze and I wouldn't be friends. I don't want no hippie crybabies.

You wouldn't be able to resist as the tears slowly trickle down my beard, creating a sparkling mass like a pine tree covered in due in the early morning.
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I don't know if I could be friends with Storm.

D:
Except maybe one person, but I won't say who.

D:
Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

Don't worry storm. There are people who like you.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Don't worry storm. There are people who like you.

FGA without Storm is like cookies without milk. Pancakes without syrup. Chocolate without... you get my point. ^_^

It'd be dangerous, sure, but I think I can be friends with Storm. I don't mind life threatening situations everyday.
Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

Amen.

Showing 46-55 of 57