ForumsForum GamesThe Unending War of the Towers

461 79215
OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Hello, and welcome to the latest (as of September 29, 2013) forum game of Nilo & Sons!

The basic point of the Unending War of the Towers is simply to try to destroy everyone else's tower while trying to keep yours well. The first time you post on this thread, a new tower magically appears in a vast grassy plain with the banners of your House. This tower you have to defend whilst strategically laying waste to the other towers.

Whilst the amount of rules is limited in this game, there are several that must be obeyed. 1: Godmodding is strictly forbidden. And 2. Your actions must be realistic, or at least, you must provide a logical way in which it could happen. Furthermore, the general forum rules must be obeyed as well. If any given action is proven to be unrealistic or hinged on godmodding, that action shall be pronounced null and void by the Opening poster.

Try to be as creative as possible! The towers can be destroyed, alliances can be formed, minions can be recruited and sent to die, and bloody clowns can be the protagonists of a great battle in which no clear victor shall arise. You know, it is not called 'Unending' just because.

So, it is brother against brother and brother against sister and sister against brother an....uh...you get the point.

• 461 Replies
stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

I order my archmages and elementals that were in the nexus fighting army thing to come back to my base. (I'm preparing something better)

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Dan, do my Cerberus puppies count as evil units? Because I don't want to get rid of them after all that effort to obtain some.

Anyway, my shadow beings vanish after some time have passed. I also begin turning my skeletons and zombies back into humans again with a resurrection spell. Any demons are quickly banished back to hell and I fire my necromancers.

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

My wizards and archmages focus on summoning 100 mighty mega elementals.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

They are cool Darkfire. I send some monk blacksimths to create s piecal armor for the cerberuses.

Evilsweed, there is no need to start jumping off the chair that quick. These poor mercenaries had nothing to do with it.

I send a mortar boat and 2 frigates to your shore, and bombared the tower with a single round.

Now, I demamd that you will fullfil the next points:
âªSend me refonds for rhe famikies of the victims.
âªDismiss your troops from any area outside your tower area.
âªDont expande your army andy further.

I recruit French stinky cheese Landsknatches, armed with pikes.

I also upgrate my flying machine, now capble of flying higher and armed with fireworks AND small calliber cannons (10mm), plus a barrle of gunpowder.

I send the Nerdsoft a Mk.4 Flying machine, to stealth Mk.3 Fm, and dark fire 3 more Mk.1 and 1 Mk.2.

And for a final upgrate, i make the Bannana airship a technolidgy breaktrough -
It is now.... Chocolate Bannana airship!!!
Yes, the combination of fruits and candies will be unstopble!!!
Afcours i share it with Nerdsoft. Ill suggest upgrate your berry based ships (or was it ammunition) with Vanilla.

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

I send a mega elemental to danielo, it is extremely strong, it can use/control the 4 main elements: fire, water, air and earth. It can also summon mini-elementals and mini-golems.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Dark, you are officialy in the Calmary Union (Kalmary was a misspelling).
http://imageshack.com/i/e97ng3j

This is our symbol!

500 Danielo points to anyone who figure out what is the original symbol.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

http://imageshack.com/a/img513/8384/7ng3.jpg

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

My diggy men plant the explosives, which will absolutely devastate the surrounding area, causing the desired deadly reaction. Currently there are 15 tonnes of explosives with 30 arriving by cart every turn.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Ill send some eagleman poop. You know, they made explosive of that stuff back in WWI. My star seekers can use poisones stuff too, cause they dont breath.

I belive we also need to be ready for a "Dying swan" case, wger the creeper core will try to defend itself or do one last attack.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

HAH danielo, I destroyed my tower and made stone tents, so your bombardmentness is useless!

I will send you a small fee for the families I have slain, but untill you apoligize for this massive outrage, I will never forgive you. how would you feel if I converted your ENTIRE palidon army into darkknights?!

I let my hunters use the surrounding area and expand the walls to engulf this nearby forest. after I do this act, I build more dreadnaughts (Now armed with anti-air missiles ) to stand guard. after doing this, I start to dig on a spot of metals nearby this said forest so I can replenish my reserves (And build some artillery against any more boats you might send) My dark knights are still training the novice swordsmen, and I train more of the more advanced into dark Knights as to increase my religion's influence.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

You're starting a war in the name of religion - that neutrality didn't go so well, huh? I also scorn your petty religious differences, opting to train Citrus Sun Necromancers just to annoy both of you. Yes, I have used the power of light for necromancy. My Academy is now 10 Citrus Sun Necromancy graduates every turn.
Citrus sun magic isn't actually light-based. It uses light, yes, and also fire (well, plasma), but its chief elements are nuclear fusion, citrus energy and also radiation. I then, with the help of my old Sun Mages, now using citrus sun magic, create a new kind of explosive: the Fusion Glyph!
It's actually a piece of paper with an unintelligible squiggle on it, but our Sun Mages insist it's a magical glyph. We think it's just an excuse to draw all over scrolls, but they have actually put a spell on it and the evidence does weigh in their favour (Academy wing C is still smouldering), so we're letting them doodle 600 of them.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Ill accept your deal. But unlike Israel-Turkey relations lately, this apoligizing wont gonna happen. I send you a fair replacment. You did with them whatever you wanted. Your problme.

I expand toward the inland, and the architect archmage summon a huge tundra forest. There i put a gray elf Tsar. These harsh peoples are master snipers armed with the light composite crossbow and hunting rifles, and master the art of ambushing. And yea they have Russia theme. I send some grey elves rangers Heros to the HQ and to Nerdsoft party.

(Suggestion - if Nilo wont DM/OP us for the 14.11.13, I shall ask another famous DM/RPG maker to replace him. Do you agree?).

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Ninja....

Nerdsoft, Isnt the term Solemacer is the correct one?

And yea, i got a little over zealos. But it make the story go on. I wont tolerance Dark magic. And Dark knight are bullies. Go to WERP to see my belifs about bullies.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

The Dark Knights are employed by evilsweetblock is nearly in the Union is created by you are supposed to be neutral means you don't start wars means you have no right to invade evil's territory because you're scared of the dark (magic).
So no, you can't invade him. And I'm using dark magic. Now stop whining and focus on the threats at hand. Now stuff your "crusades" (BTW, I would have thought anyone with a reasonable grasp of middle Eastern history would know how evil they were) and stop trying to take command of everyone else.

I create the Octopus Alliance, an organisation with no centralised command, which will hold summits in the centre of the continent, shortly after the Nexus is winched up and towed away by an army of pretty much invulnerable Sun Spectres.
(And yes, I'm refocusing my theme. I will now be focused around sun magic. And octopi. And explosions.)

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

We didnt started war. We only fought Neo as he was aggresive (which i quitely regret to be fair).

I maybe look like "taking commaned" because im on the site for quite a large time per day, and excuse me for liking this game and eager to take part in it.

This all idea of the crusaders was to make a frontline. If you didnt noticrd it, almost all my other units are more tending to evil (aka orcish sailors, saugins, kraken, grey elves, a rough &quotaladins" like order, etc).
As we have no enemy, and Nilo abbandoned us, we just assume everything.
I was thinking about offering myself as some sort of DM to make events and stuff, or making this creeper thing develope, but i like my nation here too much.

I just wanted us, the Human players, to be united. Thats all

May i ask another well known DM to get on the saddle of this game?
I realy enjoy here with all our diplomaic and freedom of imagination. Please dont let it die.

Showing 271-285 of 461