ForumsForum GamesThe Imaginationalists.

156 30640
benni369
benni369
328 posts
Shepherd

Okay, first, there was nothing, then came the Imaginationalists, they weren't wizards or kings or legendary heroes, they were normal, like you and me.

So, this is an imagination game, so we're all floating right now, but not for long! I imagine a floor. Okay, now we are on a white floor. Anyways, there is no character sheet, anybody can join! But there are some rules...

You can imagine anything, but you can only imagine 2 things each turn, you can imagine good things or bad things, for instance: you could say... "(guy) I imagine a cake that me and benni could share." or... "(guy) I imagine a wolf that attacks benni." and I can block the attack "(me) I imagine a yummy steak for the wolf to chew on." you could try to counter attack or you could focus on something else, but if I can't think of anything to counter attack with I say "(me) I can't think of anything." I then let the wolf strike me down and I wake up, when I wake up I can't post on this game until tomorrow. Also 2 more rules: when you are imagining something big (like a castle) it uses up both of your turns, and you can't imagine something gone, this is about creating, not destroying.

I imagine the ground I'm standing on levitated.

I imagine a force field that's only around me if I'm on my levitated piece of ground.

• 156 Replies
Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Danwar, you can only imagine one huge thing. Or two less huge things. Anyway, I imagine that EMPs don''t work all too well due to the shielding on the electronics. I also imagine that danwar is banned for violating the rules, making his new posts completely ineffective. Beat that.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

then i only imagine the giant mecha.there.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

i also imagine the mech absorbs the ban,causing it to get another layer of dratanium.

benni369
benni369
328 posts
Shepherd

I imagine Leejazonia floats on a chunk of rock.

I imagine Leejazonia does not have: TVs, cars, phones E.T.C.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

i imagine i establish trade routes with leejozonia

thats all

benni369
benni369
328 posts
Shepherd

I imagine a special force with 3 people (Sly, Steel Edge and Longshot) called the Leejazonia Foxes.

(They all wear black cloaks)
Longshot has 2 mini-crossbows that have the fire rate of a pistol.
Sly has 2 daggers.
Steel Edge has a pure steel axe.

I imagine Leejazonia buildings are made out of clay.

rychus
rychus
1,282 posts
Farmer

I imagine that I establish a trade route with Leejazonia.

I imagine that my dragons are tame able.

neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

Well, since the black hole is closed now (for some reason), I imagine I call back the Loki Nexus to continue destroying this world. >

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

i imagine the DRAGON MECH destroys Loki nexus.

neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

But, oh no! Your dragon mech gets absorbed by the Creeper.

Also, the Nexus looks like this (in it's natural form):

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/2057/ecu2.png

And when it's finally activated to full potential (it can also fly >)

[url=http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/3928/xagn.png]

neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

[quote=neoexdeath]But, oh no! Your dragon mech gets absorbed by the Creeper.

Also, the Nexus looks like this (in it's natural form):

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/2057/ecu2.png

And when it's finally activated to full potential (it can also fly >)

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/3928/xagn.png[/quote]

Fixed the second image

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

I point out that the ban absorbed your imagination, meaning that nothing you imagine has an effect.
I imagine the dragon mech is destroyed by the warp cannon, which is then upgraded with dark beam technology to obliterate the Nexus. Before you respond, the warp cannon uses warp FTL drive technology to mess around with the fabric of reality and separate the target on an atomic scale.
I also imagine that the Dragonians immediately surrender on the condition that the Federation is shrunk down to only 3,000. The treaty is enforced by a planet-cracking warp bomb which will go off and destroy the world if anyone attempts to modify it or the planet it holds hostage.

Bam.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

i imagine,in a last effort to win the war,i make it so that i mak a small shuttlew to contain a smll amoult of dragon-pepole in,then mae evrything dissapear exept the shuttle.

i also imagine the shuttle finds a small planet to inhabit.scince then the planet was called "draconia jr."

rychus
rychus
1,282 posts
Farmer

I imagine that I completely ignore the warfull people in my galaxy.

I imagine that a new breed of dragons: The Rock Dragons, live underground and can dig very fast.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

dude:rychusland doesnt exist anymore.you have t re-imagine it.

BAM.

Showing 76-90 of 156