Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Gender Identity

Posted Jan 2, '14 at 11:53am

Pazx

Pazx

4,494 posts

Could you refer back to my first three sentences? Thanks.

Your answer will be short so you don't confuse yourself? That's wise, as you clearly are severely uninformed and ignorant when it comes to this subject. Read my post earlier on page 3 please.

Posted Jan 2, '14 at 11:55am

OperationNilo

OperationNilo

2,045 posts

Your answer will be short so you don't confuse yourself? That's wise, as you clearly are severely uninformed and ignorant when it comes to this subject. Read my post earlier on page 3 please.

Ah, thank you for making that clear, but I would be very pleased if I were to avoid much conversation with one as arrogant as you apparently are. I like your avatar, though.

Posted Jan 2, '14 at 12:23pm

wavespec

wavespec

11 posts

I think this is a huge issue, but thoughts are changing, slowly, but never the less. Some people need more time than others, and some will never "accept" it, and we have to be okay with either way.

Posted Jan 2, '14 at 2:49pm

danielo

danielo

1,396 posts

OMG someonr using my armatar!!! *jump like an happy japanese teen*

Ahhmmm....

Lets stop this Polite fight shall we?

Pazx say that its not matter how you were born, but how you feel.
No on the other hand say a person need to hide what inside and play his role in society to look normal.

Both are reasonble arguments. *look at Nilo with a wierd face*

Jome a side.
Nilo, I live in Israel. As a jewish country, im sure you guese that sea food is not completly common. Many peoples dont eat it because of there religion. So i should stop eatong shrimps? Because i was burn jewish? Or because that how society prefer?
I see sexual taste the same as food taste or books taste. Any person can love anything. Diffrunte peoples are diffrunte.

Posted Jan 2, '14 at 2:50pm

danielo

danielo

1,396 posts

Joke aside*

Posted Jan 2, '14 at 5:07pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

Read.
Read.
Read.

I'm very surprised to see the single-line responses when this is such a complex topic that most thorough posts would have multiple paragraphs. I'm not changing much but I don't have much of an opinion on the topic, so I decided to toss in some necessitous links providing formerly lacked information to help you guys out.

Posted Jan 2, '14 at 5:23pm

OperationNilo

OperationNilo

2,045 posts

Hmm, something tells me those reads are for me. Ah Nilo, such an ignorant ******* you are!

Posted Jan 2, '14 at 5:36pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

In Spanish:
Read.
Read.

Wasn't able to find the first link in Spanish.

Posted Jan 3, '14 at 4:46am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,704 posts

So a question posed that I have wondered about for some time..

Is it ethical for mtf transsexuals to play female sports?
Or, should mtf transsexuals be allowed to play in female sports?

(if you want, place converse situation in)

Posted Jan 3, '14 at 4:50am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,704 posts

The "or" is there because of my viewing the two questions as different, but I mean them along the same lines.

Reply to Gender Identity

You must be logged in to post a reply!