ForumsWEPRshark finning=bad thing

79 19075
ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

Shark finning is now allowed almost anywhere in the world,and I know what everyone is thinking..so what. Sharks actually help with our eco system by eating small plankton,people think sharks are mass murderers but really only have killed 5 people a year,elephants kill more than sharks do! lol I have a feeling no1 whould ever hear this but,save the sharks!

• 79 Replies
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Awww, the dolphin can swim now That is awesome!

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

They can also put artificial fins onto dolphins that still have their fins to make them swim faster, be able to jump higher, and lose lots of weight.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Hmmm... I wonder if they can do something like that for cats? My cat is getting a little tubby.

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

I have heard about that. But I don't see how it really relates to the topic. Sharks need to eat, and if humans are easy picking stranded in the water, then they might attack. That is nature.

Also, they mistake humans for food they actually like such as surfers look like seals. It would be like you thinking it is a hamburger but there is something gross inside. It looks like a hamburger but it isn't a hamburger.

Hmmm... I wonder if they can do something like that for cats? My cat is getting a little tubby.

That made me laugh really hard.
Showing 76-79 of 79