Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

Same rules, but with people.

Thor.

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/7p7rocHEecE/maxresdefault.jpg

VS.

Superman.

http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100819014815/superman/images/7/72/Superman.jpg

• 86 Replies
bingu77788
bingu77788
464 posts
Peasant

You get to swing around with Spider-man. That's cool enough.

fukwon
fukwon
283 posts
Farmer

Spiderman because of Spiderman 2 for the PS2.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Batman. Most of bat's villains could beat Spider-Man, so batman.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I chose batman. I've always liked Batman more. It's just that simple. Plus Batman has more skill in combat compared to Spider Man.

Okay now, how did Deadpool become a villan?

He's an anti hero. Not a villain.
A_User_Of_This_
A_User_Of_This_
12 posts
Nomad

Spider - Man. He beat the Green Gobin, that Batman would be beaten by him.

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

Spider - Man. He beat the Green Gobin, that Batman would be beaten by him.

Good point just because of that I think that spider man would win.
jeff2241
jeff2241
120 posts
Nomad

batman. just look at those chest muscles.

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

I have to throw Batman a vote because he relies on his own genius to fight his foes rather than superpowers that nobody else has. What a guy Batman is! At least to me, Spiderman has always lacked personality compared to other superheroes... not the most interesting of protagonists if you ask me!

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Spiderman has always lacked personality compared to other superheroes... not the most interesting of protagonists if you ask me!

B-but his smart aleck ways
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Batman. Spiderman might have more elusiveness but Batman has all the cool gadgets and is better in hand-to-hand combat.

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

Batman... He can take a spider bite without turning into a total psycho what can shoot webbing. + the cool gadgets.

~~Black~~

IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

Yes Spider-Man is a "true" marvel super hero as the snake bite put real power into his blood and all he wears is a body suit, BUT Batman is far far superior in always accept he isn't genetically a bat or anything. All of Bruce's armour and gadgets and cars way way way over power any force and can crush Peter like an ant.

Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

I could never vote for spiderman. I can't even look at him when a wild movie poster appears, it disgusts me. It's basically really tight pajamas.

ew.

Vote for Batman

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

Ugh.. I can't think of a new one. I give the job to someone who can handle this.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

Spiderman has always lacked personality compared to other superheroes... not the most interesting of protagonists if you ask me!

That's what you get when you throw a courtesy role to Tobey Maguire. Spiderman isn't as depressing and uninteresting as he is portrayed in those films.

Batman is still much cooler, as are his foes.
Showing 31-45 of 86