ForumsWEPRCNN and Obama on Locking Up Black Males

62 27571
Fiends
Fiends
114 posts
Peasant

http://americanoverlook.com/cnn-and-obama-beg-stop-locking-up-black-males-impedes-chances-of-a-successful-life-2/12784

USA is ruined, the hypocrisy of these **** liberals is mind-boggling first they say "we're all equal, no one's better than the other" and now this crap?

I for one know that this is all just a huge cop-out, the president (which i still don't know why confused people vote for him) is just grabbing things and giving blacks an excuse to go out and commit crimes, but yeah, its opportunism at its worst.

What do you guys think?

• 62 Replies
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Fiends used stupid racist bull****, its super effective

Fiends respect rating was degraded by 1000 points

Fiends is now at -1265128162148932165132168116514 respect points (on a 10 point scale)

Guys, just give up, you aren't going to convince him, and for some reason I am starting to think he may just be trolling us.

So ignore and move on.

~~~Darth Caedus

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Guys, just give up, you aren't going to convince him, and for some reason I am starting to think he may just be trolling us.

This was overwhelmingly confirmed as early as page 4. So long as his ridiculous spiel continues to spew forth, I will be here to have a good laugh at his expense and show him how foolish and self-defeating his endeavor is. I see no reason to give up.
Showing 61-62 of 62