ForumsWEPRCNN and Obama on Locking Up Black Males

62 27550
Fiends
Fiends
114 posts
Peasant

http://americanoverlook.com/cnn-and-obama-beg-stop-locking-up-black-males-impedes-chances-of-a-successful-life-2/12784

USA is ruined, the hypocrisy of these **** liberals is mind-boggling first they say "we're all equal, no one's better than the other" and now this crap?

I for one know that this is all just a huge cop-out, the president (which i still don't know why confused people vote for him) is just grabbing things and giving blacks an excuse to go out and commit crimes, but yeah, its opportunism at its worst.

What do you guys think?

• 62 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Seriously? You're gonna pull that card?

Given that it completely diminishes your argument to hogwash, yes.

I'm sorry, but i need to say this, learn how to type

He is from the Middle East.

nd yeah Obongo voters are confused because the only things he cares about are his voters, and the way he gives an obvious coddling to other non-white races is the main evidence.

You do realize he can't get elected again...right?

Obama is trying to steal the USA, he's trying to make it a new Afro-America with this, and he's not supporting he's downright making these people above the law

1) Man I can feeeeellll the White Supremacy from you

2) Read the actual initiative. You are severely ignorant to what it actually is.

If only these people had that much of ambition to actually go out and get a scholarship

Very difficult when you come from poor socio-economical backgrounds.

Uh oh Fiends found a "non biased article". Seems like the card you guys always use against me won't work this time.

And imagine that, the quotes in there that are present in your original article seem to show that your article mis-quotes.
In fact, the one quote about how "Many aggressive adolescents have short fuses," goes on to explain what they do to teach those adolescents better social-cognitive skills rather than telling the judicial system to 'back off' (per se) like your original article suggests.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Can you stop twisting my posts and giving them you're own meaning to give yourself a sense of self-empowerment?

You're guilty of centralizing an issue unfairly on one ethnicity without broadening your scope towards other races, and that is a glaring issue. In other words, your hypocrisy is showing (again).
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

But people are supposed to reform after doing time :///

You should probably know that the Penal System does not actually help with reformation; in actuality, deters it.

Yeah but, they at least hide it, the favoritism here is so obvious you might as well call Obama a reboot of a new Black Panther regime, but no one cares, because of his "swag" and his color of skin.

Hiding bias is even more devious than opening portraying it, were somebody actually doing that. Do you even know what the Black Panthers stood for, and what behaviors they undertook that gave them notoriety even amongst their own ethnicity? And you think what Obama is doing is a rehash of this movement?

Crap, crap, crap and more crap, it's the whole gibsmedat attitude of blacks like first they want welfare, then they want free childcare and then before you know it after not helping the society one bit, BAM!, above the law.

I enjoy having my reply being thrown in my face without proper rebuttal.

You do realize that every ethnicity, especially Caucasians, are under the mercy of low income, therefore in need of federal aid? But I guess we are centralizing our discussion on Black Americans? Do you understand the amount of sociology that is undertaken for a percentage of Black Americans to be in the position that they are in now, something that originates back towards after Reconstruction?
Fiends
Fiends
114 posts
Peasant

Hiding bias is even more devious than opening portraying it, were somebody actually doing that. Do you even know what the Black Panthers stood for, and what behaviors they undertook that gave them notoriety even amongst their own ethnicity? And you think what Obama is doing is a rehash of this movement?

I say yes, never mind, i say HELL YEAH, Obama is trying to resuscitate the whole Black Panther(and the NAACP) regime by making blacks above the law, then whites will become a minority and the great USA(which by that time has become a haven for criminals) will be ruined.

You do realize that every ethnicity, especially Caucasians, are under the mercy of low income, therefore in need of federal aid? But I guess we are centralizing our discussion on Black Americans? Do you understand the amount of sociology that is undertaken for a percentage of Black Americans to be in the position that they are in now, something that originates back towards after Reconstruction?

Biggest pile of crap in forums of the year goes to: Freakenstein! Yay!

I need source from that whole low income of white people, now. Like, how dare you? Whites have created so much and now suddenly according to your biased criteria they're in need of federal aid? I need a source please, i'm begging you.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I say yes, never mind, i say HELL YEAH, Obama is trying to resuscitate the whole Black Panther(and the NAACP) regime by making blacks above the law, then whites will become a minority and the great USA(which by that time has become a haven for criminals) will be ruined.

1) He. Is. Not. Making. Black. People. Above. The. Law. I can tell you have yet to actually look into this.

2) NAACP? You put them in their like they were a bad thing.

I need source from that whole low income of white people, now. Like, how dare you? Whites have created so much and now suddenly according to your biased criteria they're in need of federal aid? I need a source please, i'm begging you.

"It's impossible that white people be more! IMPOSSIBLE I TELL YOU!"

White people are the second highest on welfare.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

*poor - not more

Fiends
Fiends
114 posts
Peasant

He is from the Middle East.

Why is there a middle eastern person discussing the USA?????????

You do realize he can't get elected again...right?

I'm still wondering why people voted for him in the first place.

1) Man I can feeeeellll the White Supremacy from you

Can you feel the black supremacy from this new "My Brother's Keeper" crap, oh, of course you don't.

2) Read the actual initiative. You are severely ignorant to what it actually is.

I did

Very difficult when you come from poor socio-economical backgrounds.

This justifying blacks thing is giving me a headache i swear, you liberals find any excuse to try and save 'em. When they in return are racist as well.

And imagine that, the quotes in there that are present in your original article seem to show that your article mis-quotes.
In fact, the one quote about how "Many aggressive adolescents have short fuses," goes on to explain what they do to teach those adolescents better social-cognitive skills rather than telling the judicial system to 'back off' (per se) like your original article suggests.

No, it's the truth (original article).
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Whites have created so much and now suddenly according to your biased criteria they're in need of federal aid? I need a source please, i'm begging you.

Let's pay attention to this part of the quote here. According to Fiends, Caucasian Americans are not in need of federal aid. Let's see if this holds up.

Welfare Statistic by Ethnicity and Region:

As you can see, 38.8% of American recipients are Caucasians. Yes, another big percentage of American recipients are Black Americans. But that is okay, because I knew that already. The only thing I'm doing is pointing out that Caucasian Americans are indeed a large percentage of the US who is using Welfare.

How much of the US population is using Welfare? 5.5%.

This whole argument about Black Americans "dumbing down the economy", and they are only contributing to 39% of 5.5%. A third of 5.5%. Sink that in.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Why is there a middle eastern person discussing the USA?????????

Because he can...? Same reason we have a thread discussing Crimea or Pakistan.

Can you feel the black supremacy from this new "My Brother's Keeper" crap, oh, of course you don't.

Because there is none. If you actually read it..

I did

Make sure your emotional bias goggles were on?

This justifying blacks thing is giving me a headache i swear, you liberals find any excuse to try and save 'em. When they in return are racist as well.

1) I like that you assume I'm liberal. I have yet to bring up my political stance in this thread or to you.

2) It isn't justifying, it is giving sociological explanations to the difficulties surrounding them in regards to furthering their educational career.

No, it's the truth (original article).

...wat
Fiends
Fiends
114 posts
Peasant

1) He. Is. Not. Making. Black. People. Above. The. Law. I can tell you have yet to actually look into this.

Oh but he is, he's just making any lame excuse so his "wonderful race" can commit a crime and get away with it.

2) NAACP? You put them in their like they were a bad thing.

The NAACP is hypocritical organization always seeking compensation and reparations for the dumbest ****.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

I like how Fiends didn't refute anything about the statistic that supports the facts that Caucasians are just as much a recipient of Welfare as Black Americans are.

Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

While it's tremendously amusing to watch Fiends try and defend his xenophobia and racism (note: sarcasm present) I'm trying to figure out where the claim that black people will no longer be subject to the same laws as the rest of us, or that they'll "get off easier."

This is what I've found in relation to the issue. Nowhere in it do I see reference to special treatment by the law. Most of it seems to be aimed at a, establishing the fact that black youth (male in particular) are more at risk than their peers, and b, finding ways to address this issue.

Is this just an ignorant racist ranting about something he doesn't understand in the slightest, or has it been explicitly stated that anything of what's been said here is factually correct? (barring the ridiculous white supremacist claims and conspiracy theories).

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Is this just an ignorant racist ranting about something he doesn't understand in the slightest,

I would say this + emotional bias
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

and the way he gives an obvious coddling to other non-white races is the main evidence.

That isn't evidence: it's the claim. This is like listening to a Creationist.

Oh my god, please can you stop with all this crap?

Crap does tend to incite more crap. Don't play the victim.

Nope, you're wrong, Obama is trying to steal the USA, he's trying to make it a new Afro-America with this, and he's not supporting he's downright making these people above the law, I've never said anything about "being too sensitive" i all i want is justice, and this isn't just.

Crap, crap, crap and more crap, it's the whole gibsmedat attitude of blacks like first they want welfare, then they want free childcare and then before you know it after not helping the society one bit, BAM!, above the law.

Even for a white supremacist spiel, this is too absurdly bombastic to be believed. Your petty charade of extremism will not get by me.
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

If someone could dumb this down slightly, I'd have a much better time discussing it.

I'm not sure that's possible. It looks like a filler paragraph that somebody throws onto an essay to bump the word count. This is all I could make of it:

[Some] foundations and businesses [...] worked with others [...] to create opportunities for young men and boys of color and [are providing funds] to research [something critical to intervention ...]; change the [harmful progression?/negative tendencies?/vicious cycle? in their lives]; and [promote investments that will increase or in some way generate solutions].

Thanks for the support, Fish. Glad to know all creationists are jammed into the same boat as baseless opinions, white supremacy, profanity and insults.

In my defence, you will notice that I did not at any point apply the modifier "all", but with respect to begging-the-question, that argument does bear a marked similarity.
Showing 31-45 of 62