ForumsWEPRCNN and Obama on Locking Up Black Males

62 27552
Fiends
Fiends
114 posts
Peasant

http://americanoverlook.com/cnn-and-obama-beg-stop-locking-up-black-males-impedes-chances-of-a-successful-life-2/12784

USA is ruined, the hypocrisy of these **** liberals is mind-boggling first they say "we're all equal, no one's better than the other" and now this crap?

I for one know that this is all just a huge cop-out, the president (which i still don't know why confused people vote for him) is just grabbing things and giving blacks an excuse to go out and commit crimes, but yeah, its opportunism at its worst.

What do you guys think?

• 62 Replies
Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

If someone could dumb this down slightly, I'd have a much better time discussing it.

Alrighty. Original below, then "translated" below that.

Leading foundations and businesses have long worked with others in philanthropy to create opportunities for young men and boys of color and today are committing significant resources to research critical intervention points in the lives of boys and young men of color; change the often-damaging narrative about them; and catalyze coordinated investments to seed, replicate, and scale up effective community solutions.

Charity groups and businesses have been working with others for a long time in order to help young men and boys of color have better access to resources that can further their education and give them the tools for a better life. These groups are funding research into how best to help these young men by finding what ways are most effective and have the furthest reaching positive affects that can make a big difference in their lives. The goal of this is to avoid having them fall into a negative lifestyle that conforms with stereotypes, and getting joint investments between groups off the ground and into action so that these programs can be started in many communities, and that they might be copied and improved upon thereafter.
Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

I can't help but notice there are no references to prison sentences or crime, although it does state that, assuming the research is accurate, "boys of color" require special privileges.

This isn't quite true. The "often damaging narrative" the text mentions refers to the "stereotype" I said - that of black youth growing up to be thugs and what not, which does refer to crime. However, you're correct that it doesn't refer to prison sentences and instead just talks about ways this can be prevented from happening to begin with.

There's also a distinct difference between providing opportunities to people who might not otherwise have them, and special privileges. It's also incorrect to say they "require" special privileges, whereas it's more accurate to say that by intervening it might help them out of the downward spiral of the situation they were born into. They're raised in a bad situation, have troubles because of that, which causes them to have further troubles, which leads to behavior issues at school, which leads to them getting suspensions, which leads to them being put back in the troubled environment and not getting an education, which leads to them falling behind in their studies...etc.
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Fiend, now im completly confused. What is your magic sollution? Sending he army in to kill them all? Build walled ghettos and throw them all in?

Cant you see how mad you sound right now?

Your arrogant attitide is sick. The minorities are (I know it will shock you) PEOPElS. Not a secret organization with the goal of making fiend a slave.
Wake the hell up! Stop hidw behind these cheap rasicm covers!

It seem that no matter what we will say, you wont belive it. Its like a debate on belifs. When its about religion, i can accept it. Matt belive in what he belive and ido as well. This is what debates on god and religion are. But when you blame other peoples for the problme of yourself, being blind is not Ok.

I bet you belive Afro-americans are dumber as a race as well? Any chance you are a westbro baptist guy?

(Just for you information, there are african-americans here in AG. And Hespanics. Its not your averge hategroup forum, so please cut off these racist blames).

P.S. Yes, im not from USA. Im from Israel. But befor you dare to question me, i was here wayyyy befor you learnt to read kiddo. You cant dare my right to participate wherever i want. And yea i know that my grammer is not perfect. I type fast and i make mistakes. But thanks for telling me, i didnt noticed it befor.

Sonatavarius
Sonatavarius
1,322 posts
Farmer

I wonder if any of this nonsense about statistics and what not is true...

It's not about genetics... It's about social epigenetics. Saying that we must be equal as we are now in our representation in everything is really lacking in insight and is very irresponsible in regards to finding a solution. Are we equal in our socioeconomic statuses? Are we equal in our numbers? I believe the answer to both is NO. Lower socioeconomic status lends itself to an increase in the "bad" actions that put people in prison. Just because there might be a greater number of black people in jails doesn't mean that it is racism that put them there. It may very well be the reason that certain individuals are there, but that just isn't the case for everyone. If there is a disproportionate amount of an ethnicity living Low socioeconomic status lives compared another, then I would expect them to represent a greater amount of the incarcerated population... unless there's just sooooooo many more people in the other party that their smaller percent of incarceration still calculates out to a greater number of incarcerated.

Fiends
Fiends
114 posts
Peasant

Sorry, i was gone for a while, but i'm back, now, time to get back to business.

While it's tremendously amusing to watch Fiends try and defend his xenophobia and racism (note: sarcasm present)

Trust me pal, if i was racist, i would say it. The thing is i'm more racially aware than anything else.

Is this just an ignorant racist ranting about something he doesn't understand in the slightest, or has it been explicitly stated that anything of what's been said here is factually correct? (barring the ridiculous white supremacist claims and conspiracy theories).

No, it's more of a rant on the injustice of Obongo when he places his race above the law, when HIS race has done nothing to the USA other than crime.

Crap does tend to incite more crap. Don't play the victim.

Tell me more.

Even for a white supremacist spiel, this is too absurdly bombastic to be believed. Your petty charade of extremism will not get by me.

Liberal logic..*sigh*... can't be against Obongo's unjust law because then i'm racist, white supremacist, Nazi etc.

But befor you dare to question me, i was here wayyyy befor you learnt to read kiddo. And yea i know that my grammer is not perfect. I type fast and i make mistakes. But thanks for telling me, i didnt noticed it befor.

I highly doubt that.

P.S. Yes, im not from USA. Im from Israel. You cant dare my right to participate wherever i want.

And that's why i'll ignore any comment made by you, because well, you're a zionist shylock kid that doesn't even have good grammar to compensate.

I like how Fiends didn't refute anything about the statistic that supports the facts that Caucasians are just as much a recipient of Welfare as Black Americans are.

The thing is, considering Whites are still a majority in the US, around 65%, one would expect them to receive a proportional amount of welfare. Yet, Blacks that only make up 13% of the population receive nearly 40% of welfare. The figures listed on this page most likely do not reflect handouts for illegal immigrants, costs related to public housing, incarceration, etc. It is the White tax payer that keeps fueling this system, which is why it will collapse when there are not enough Whites left to keep it afloat.
Fiends
Fiends
114 posts
Peasant

Barack Obama is not black. He is bi-racial. His mother is a white American citizen from Kansas. He is biologically no more black than he is white.

Then how come he's considered the first black president.

Are you talking about black people? Bad move. Here is a list of African-Americans inventors, scientists, doctors, etc who made a significant discovery or improved some element of it. The grand total is somewhere around 80.

You also forgot to mention that whites also had a part in those inventions.

You really don't want to ask Fish to "tell you more." He does a considerable amount of research into facts, statistics and logic.

I just did.

If you want, I can point out all of your grammatical errors. I'm a college Junior with five advanced literature courses under my belt. At least he can admit to having flawed grammar (although, honestly, you should run your text through a spellcheck of some kind is you aren't sure).

By all means. I'd like that.

He has just as much right to post an opinion here as well as you

I never said otherwise.

Besides, you've admitted to being a white supremacist Nazi.

Where?
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

The thing is i'm more racially aware than anything else.

In future, I advise you to consider the implications of your phrasing beforehand. The message you convey here is not nearly as supportive or self-endearing as you had likely intended.

[quote]Crap does tend to incite more crap. Don't play the victim.

Tell me more.[/quote]

East is East and West is West, and if you take cranberries and stew them like applesauce, they taste much more than prunes than rhubarb does.

(you were warned)

Liberal logic..*sigh*... can't be against Obongo's unjust law because then i'm racist, white supremacist, Nazi etc.

Now that I've recoverd from my second spastic fit of derisive laughter, I can confidently assert that you really aren't paying attention to the actual context of the discussion and are simply here to cause upset by voicing opinions you do not hold to. However, in the unlikely event that I'm in error and you actually haven't the faintest clue of what's going on:

1 When attempting to engage in rational discussion, an argument is much more effective if you can actually spell the subject's name.
2 Try to read your opponents' actual statements directly, rather than having them edited and translated by an intoxicated highschool dropout.
3 There actually are Christian and/or "white" people currently living in Israel.
4 Ignoring the input of others is only a good idea when the peanut gallery consists of someone other than you.
5 Law Abiding Citizens â  "Whites" â  Taxpayers.
6 Criminals â  "Blacks" â  Freeloaders.
7 Competent â  Conservative â  Sane.
Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

Trust me pal, if i was racist, i would say it. The thing is i'm more racially aware than anything else.

Riiiiight. Because black people are a drain on society because they're all stupid/lazy/violent criminals and it's not racist at all to say this.

No, it's more of a rant on the injustice of Obongo when he places his race above the law, when HIS race has done nothing to the USA other than crime.

A misplaced rant, since that's not at all what's happening.
Also, what was that about not being racist? "His race has done nothing to the USA other than crime?"

Then how come he's considered the first black president.

Because he's the first president with a darker skin tone.

I probably won't poke my head back in this topic. There's really nothing to discuss other than refuting the racist claims Fiends makes, which is already being adequately covered.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Adding input on Fiends's recent claims would do nothing more than beat the self-ignorant ignorant horse.

So instead I'm going to post about the term "Obongo", but I'm not sure if such a term is really necessary in WEPR.

Looking up the word 'Obongo'...It seems to have quite a severe racial hatred behind it

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

Can we please not even link on to here to certain hate-mongering sites, not even to stress a counter-point.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

It seems to have quite a severe racial hatred behind it

When I read that, I had hope that it was similar to The Landover Baptist Church (link and link), but alas, my hopes are dashed.

On Topic: This thread, so much rascism, I've read most of it and skimmed the rest, and Fiend's entire argument seems to be, "We shouldn't try to help blacks cuz they be black and i'm no rascist i swear i just know better than all those black foolz like obongo"

~~~Darth Caedus
Fiends
Fiends
114 posts
Peasant

No you wouldn't.

Try me.

I can confidently assert that you really aren't paying attention to the actual context of the discussion and are simply here to cause upset by voicing opinions you do not hold to.

I'm not here to cause upset, but when people call me racist when i'm not, i have to respond.

1 When attempting to engage in rational discussion, an argument is much more effective if you can actually spell the subject's name.

If you paid attention i did spell the subject's name correctly.

4 Ignoring the input of others is only a good idea when the peanut gallery consists of someone other than you.

That's not the reason i'm ignoring him, i'm ignoring him because he's not American.

5 Law Abiding Citizens â  "Whites" â  Taxpayers.
6 Criminals â  "Blacks" â  Freeloaders.

Majority, know what that is?

Riiiiight. Because black people are a drain on society because they're all stupid/lazy/violent criminals and it's not racist at all to say this.

Most of 'em are.

A misplaced rant, since that's not at all what's happening.
Also, what was that about not being racist? "His race has done nothing to the USA other than crime?"

This new "law" is exclusionary and i was referring to how whites have made MOST inventions without the help of someone else.

Because he's the first president with a darker skin tone.

He's still considered black in the media.

On Topic: This thread, so much rascism, I've read most of it and skimmed the rest, and Fiend's entire argument seems to be, "We shouldn't try to help blacks cuz they be black and i'm no rascist i swear i just know better than all those black foolz like obongo"

Nah, most of my argument is that we shouldn't help blacks because most are violent and lazy, but nevertheless they expect food stamps and welfare.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

That's not the reason i'm ignoring him, i'm ignoring him because he's not American.

Yes, foreign people can still discuss a political figure, and do it well than some people in here. Incidentally, exclusionary actions is probably why some of us have no idea how to discuss foreign policy issues around the globe. We should always have people from other nations talk about our country, because they have the advantage of "outside looking in".

This new "law" is exclusionary and i was referring to how whites have made MOST inventions without the help of someone else.

You know that as a fact without fact-checking, do you?

The majority doesn't mean a thing in regards toward this topic of "should we or shouldn't we pull people from prison based on a young age, regardless of indictment?"

Nah, most of my argument is that we shouldn't help blacks because most are violent and lazy, but nevertheless they expect food stamps and welfare.

Which is a token definition of Racism, the idea that stereotyping is reality. Seriously, you gotta work on that, Fiends.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

This new "law" is exclusionary

I think this about shows the level of understanding you have for the initiative (not even a law), which would be about zero.

"I'm not racist, I just think we shouldn't help a specific race because of my asinine generalizations"
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

I'm not here to cause upset, but when people call me racist when i'm not, i have to respond.

Analogic: I'm not here to laugh at an idiot, but when people behave like indignant preschoolers, I have to come here so I can laugh at an idiot.

If you paid attention i did spell the subject's name correctly.

A moot point when you habitually spell it incorrectly. Nor is does the matter hinge upon the object of my attention.

Non-American â  "zionist shylock kid"
And, as you yourself have demonstrated: Important â  American â  Informed

Relevance, please return to the discussion when you have sufficiently grasped the concept.

This new "law" is exclusionary [...]

Well, rather than continuing to make a fool of yourself here, why don't you go complain to the white supremacist hatemonger who dreamed it up?

[...] i was referring to how whites have made MOST inventions without the help of someone else.

While I was referring to how ALL white supremacitsts are highly inbred microcephalic hillbillies who suffer from a pathological fear of contracting a ficticious ailment which they believe turns peolpe "black". Because I said it like a fact, you have to agree. Otherwise, your entire rant gets tossed out.
Showing 46-60 of 62