ForumsGamesGemcraft CS Endurance

136 43414
Anarchie
Anarchie
1 posts
Shepherd

Hi,

in Gemcraft Lab I could go on in Endurance mode forever with Chain+Mana-Gems collecting Mana, enraging giant waves and some killing gems.
In CS it kills me pretty soon. Main problems I identify would be slow mana-collection and high armor.
I appreciate that endurance became limited but Id like some more chance for staying at least some longer.
Anybody found a good strategy for endurance?

• 136 Replies
Nodge
Nodge
10 posts
Blacksmith

My new record :P
http://i60.fastpic.ru/big/2014/0412/04/aad4aee3dfbf1a3687491fc76acec404.jpg
On F3, on Glaring.

Gremlion
Gremlion
522 posts
Blacksmith

Heh, I have more raw battle exp now from simply starting field (350% wizlevel to exp, 11M level)

Gremlion
Gremlion
522 posts
Blacksmith

Exp hogs
http://i61.tinypic.com/wwjbdf.png

TheLaw118
TheLaw118
30 posts
Nomad

To many high numbers, can not compute (overloads) lol Grem, you make the rest of us look like we are not even trying :P

DJFaust
DJFaust
20 posts
Nomad

wizlevel to exp

How does this bonus actually work? Sounds tempting, but I quite couldn't figure it out.
Nodge
Nodge
10 posts
Blacksmith

Heh, I have more raw battle exp now from simply starting field (350% wizlevel to exp, 11M level)

How the hell did u reached that lvl? T_T
toastprime
toastprime
8 posts
Nomad

Thanks Gremlion! i posted this pic last night to see if it was even beatable.. any idea what the HP goes up to? this is already ridiculous at 200. I'm only level 550is so far though so I have a lot more skill pumping to do.http://

toastprime
toastprime
8 posts
Nomad

nevermind, saw the e+57.... FFS

Gremlion
Gremlion
522 posts
Blacksmith

http://i59.tinypic.com/2vwso7r.png
Last shadow from that level.

Gremlion
Gremlion
522 posts
Blacksmith

@DJFaust this bonus gives % of wizlevel to raw battle exp and starting mana.
Thing is, for me - I get more mana from unspent points and raw battle exp bonus is less than I would get from casting spells.
For average player - bonus to exp would be unnoticeable, and flat mana bonuses would be better than %wizlevel to mana.

Keadius33
Keadius33
8 posts
Peasant

odds are anyone with over 2000 levels used the poolbound gem to get massive experience for the first couple days before it was fixed as it was basically god mode , so bad that many people broke their save games their level was so high , it was obviously a exploit but to each their own.

but bragging about having over a level in the millions because that exploit was there? /rolleyes

Gremlion
Gremlion
522 posts
Blacksmith

Can't you see massive exp on flying monsters?
Killing them takes 1(one) use of shrine of venom with grade 30 gem and 1 use of shrine of blades with grade 30 gem(or woe, if you have this).
Reaching them takes Maxed freeze + heating spell spark. Permafreeze monsters on manatrap.
That's all.
I finished endurance with 650 level at 1.06 version and got 11M levels due to broken amount of exp on fliers. This is my second full endurance.

Hyppy
Hyppy
59 posts
Peasant

It is more than possible to get over 2000 levels without using exploits. After you complete the game, you can go back and start redoing levels on Haunted difficulty with some of the easier traits (chasing shadows, haste, orblets, etc). After you have a decent level from that (400-500?) then you can try and set up a decent run with maxed traits.

Just because you either A) don't have the patience or B) don't have the skill doesn't mean that everyone else is a cheater.

DJFaust
DJFaust
20 posts
Nomad

this bonus gives % of wizlevel to raw battle exp and starting man

With level 286 and 37% put into bonus, I'm getting 105 starting mana :? So useless early game, but will be better later once I try survival.
buldozeer
buldozeer
9 posts
Nomad

Got 2500 levels today(was ~100 yesterday): freeze spell charges about 10 seconds and lasts for ~15, so i keep mobs perma stunned in manafarm and killing flying mobs for huge exp and mana

Showing 31-45 of 136