Forums → Forum Games → Count to 100: Ceci n'est pas une pipe
The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!
HOW TO PLAY
1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) posts if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden posts if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.
No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.
COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".
Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!
bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.
2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.
USERS - 33 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2
LAST TWO WINS
32. 100! - 43 pages / 26 days. Sept 28, '17 at 4:25pm, 17 users, 6 days 22 hours 18 mins.
helpo1 (10), Chryosten (3), kalisenpai , PLGuy (1), armorplayergc , oyaji3211, catlover192, KatPryde , Majestic_Fish , Hardstrike , DiamondHunterZ , Swarmlord2 , Anatheron, LordLazyLeopard , GhostOfMatrix, Eldunari17 (1), zdrk 
33. 100! - Dec 02, '17 at 11:59 am, 15 users, 2 days, 21 hours 46 mins.
zdrk , PLGuy (1), helpo1 (10), Yellowcat, Majestic Fish , Olaffours, oyaji3211 , armorplayergc , Chryosten (3), sciller45, kalisenpai (1), perin106, MangoInfinity1, ranggagreat, PHLHimself
- 71,891 Replies
38. Once I saw a contest of building levels in a game that wasn't Crush The Castle but I have no idea if the quests were granted.
@FishPreferred I'm pretty sure that you won this quest. I saw that you made at least 100 levels in CTC2PP after all. And I assume that they're at least as good as that one on "HFP Are You?".
Could you possibly tell us some details on level building contests?
39. in http://armorgames.com/community/thread/12340653/official-armor-games-contest-quests-updated-03-11-2015?page=1 Gantic explain " Most of these are run by moderators. The other two? or maybe just one? is run by users (a couple of whom are Knights), but a contest has to be approved to be 'official'."
but again, games with level editor are less popular nowadays and organizing a contest is not easy task
40. Who wants to tag Gantic and get it done?
FishPreferred I'm pretty sure that you won this quest. I saw that you made at least 100 levels in CTC2PP after all. And I assume that they're at least as good as that one on "HFP Are You?".I do indeed have that quest, because I was one of the contest's original judges. That thread is here.
1. Belated congratulations on your last successful attempt
42. first rules about the mods and admins club, don't name them or they show up and reset the count
@FishPreferred ah, the searching system in the forum didn't find it when i looked for it (or maybe i missed it cause it was at the very last page, february 01 2014 ...)
oh and goodnight btw ^^
2. This is the Holy Grail. It is yours now.
It's also cursed but you don't know that.
3. Wow! A holy Grail! I wonder where did you find it and why is there an ominous are coming out of it!
4. I've got like 7 of those in my bedroom.
5. If you already have the Holy Grail, then maybe you want to have Excalibur too?
May or may not also be cursed.
6. That Builder contest looked great and it even was 100 pages long thread. Unfortunatelly it's dead for more than 2 years.
7. Builder? What is it? Something like level creators?
08. Yes Majestic, we were looking at how to get the super rare quests you can only get on the forums, such as win a level building contest.
9. Maybe you could start a new builder contest? I don't know if it would be successful, tho
You must be logged in to post a reply!