ForumsWEPRCursing/Language

84 15248
pc123
pc123
145 posts
Shepherd

Whats up with all those ppl Cursing and whatnot, I peasonoly hate it when ppl start cursing at me, or using very bad language at me. Peasonoly, if my friend start cursing, i start to think twice about having them as a friend. What do you think about Cursing or not Cursing?

• 84 Replies
Oswald
Oswald
18 posts
Nomad

The Bible tells us to "let your yes be yes and your no be no. Anything else is from the evil one." There is something wrong if you have to add to your word by cursing. Either our word is good or it is not, and adding curse words doesn't make it any better. So do not curse, it will be better if you don't.

Ninjacube
Ninjacube
584 posts
Nomad

I personally don't curse (unless it's funny). I.e. "Stop cussing da** it!"

Sekel6520
Sekel6520
167 posts
Peasant

are you serious? what are you the language police jesus words dont mean much.. everyone has a moment where you gotta curse like if your ranting...pissed off....or injuries or if you get screwed over on something important. or even games lol

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

@ sekel6520, I kinda have to disagree with you on that.Theirs no reason that people have to use curse words.They use them at most of those times to relieve stress and to show how big of a deal something is to them.The thing is people curse only, because they grow up hearing curse words alot from their enviroment.If someone never hears a curse word then they won't use curse words.It's as simple as that.Although that was pretty obvious anyways.

pc123
pc123
145 posts
Shepherd

The Bible tells us to "let your yes be yes and your no be no. Anything else is from the evil one."

lol i have/had that verse in my bathroom...(mom...)
but he is right i think that verse says it all. there is no need for cursing. all it does is make the person your talking to fell whers... if theres no need, why us it?
jeffwak906
jeffwak906
237 posts
Shepherd

Agreed pc123!

Let your Yes be Yes and your No be No.

I actually had to say that reading for my school Mass, also something about Job (pronounced jobe).....
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

I only curse when i am extremely pissed.

Other than that yeah i think that it is bad.

Stickjesus
Stickjesus
166 posts
Nomad

Well I personally dislike cursing however curses can be alright if used seldom enough.

I dislike on this site though how words like "A*s and "D*mn" are stared. There is no need. Especially on a site that is meant to be 13's+

Beva
Beva
55 posts
Nomad

swearing is an expression, but that doesn't make the other person fell any better

Showing 76-84 of 84