ForumsWEPRCursing/Language

84 15242
pc123
pc123
145 posts
Shepherd

Whats up with all those ppl Cursing and whatnot, I peasonoly hate it when ppl start cursing at me, or using very bad language at me. Peasonoly, if my friend start cursing, i start to think twice about having them as a friend. What do you think about Cursing or not Cursing?

• 84 Replies
DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

When one of my friends cuss, I poke them in the gut with my ultra-poke (Trust me, I made my brother bleed once!) because my finger-nails are maby half an inch long, just jutting it in there it hurts bad.

Lol, I was watching this T.V. show, and it was blocking out the F-word (Thankfully.) This is what he said,

"I want that fff off this fff planet! Go get your fff'n A hole over there and shoot his fff'n A!"

After that, I changed it because it blocked out the F-Bombhttp://estore.websitepros.com/stores/All-Fs/catalog/FbombTHfinal.jpg
So much It was sad.
(The show started out cool, this lady assassinated some dude from a tower, this guy was making drugs and putting it in open candy wrappers, and then he rigged the drug-factory, so when his cell phone rings, it makes a spark and makes this thing turn on and it over-heated this chemical they use in this drug, and it blows up.
So the Drug-leader is at this meeting this dude was supposed to be at in the factory, so he called the dude and Boom, he fell through the wood floor, and then called the lady and started cussing badly.)
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

@divine darkness, was it necessary to describe all of that in parenthesis?Also thats an interesting image, whats the html code to post images on this forum?

and @KHROME, I know thats my point.It's rediculous nowadays, mainly because theres nothing people can do about it.

Eyes
Eyes
139 posts
Blacksmith

Lol, I was watching this T.V. show, and it was blocking out the F-word (Thankfully.)

One of the things that fascinates me is which words are censored on TV. I was watching an R rated movie on cable, and about three times in the movie the "f word" was used in some form. Of course, they had the actor say "freak" or "frick" and pasted that clip in instead. HOWEVER, the "s word", "d work", and "b word" were used, along with some other "alphabet words", and they weren't edited. Personally, I'd like to talk with the people who decide which words I will or won't hear in a movie. I mean, it is an R rated movie, I think the damage will be done whether or not I hear that word...
DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

@crimsonblade55 It was like 2:30 a.m. and I was really really bored...

EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

Yeah I was bored too thats why I'm posting this

I don't know why people cuss, is it because they say it by accident or they just want to say it because they want to, or it just makes them feel better or something.

redwinger333
redwinger333
324 posts
Nomad

Words are words people. Many of the words thought of today as "cursing" or vulgar really don't have a reason to be... some words like the N word for example are deragatory toward a certain group of people, i can understand that, but tell me why it is that the F word is so vulgar? How about the S word... The only thing vulgar about them is their history of being vulgar. If the S word, and for example, poop mean the same thing, why would one word be vulgar while a word with the same meaning be just fine? They are just words, and there really is no reason why people should freak out just because someone says them.

MrNiceGuy
MrNiceGuy
73 posts
Nomad

I, myself don't curse, and I hate it when other people curse too because it can just turn a normal conversation into something horrible in a matter of seconds. I'ts noise pollution and we all know that, so why curse when it's unneeded?

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

I look at cursing in an interesting way. I personally think they are just words. However, I will never use the F word or the word for a female dog. I think the F word is a derogatory statement towards women when you say "Oh, I F'd her." I also think the B word is a derogatory statement towards women.

I may use [word for butt] and [not heaven but...] but that is because I don't think they are that derogatory when you use them. That is, unless you insult someone with them.

sushihair
sushihair
153 posts
Nomad

I dont find whats wrong with swear words and curse words,there words,like anything else.People only use words like that because they cant find any word strong enough or a word that gets there point across.

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

N word

That word actually causes a lot of racism. Personally, I find it ridiculous that African Americans say Caucasians can't say the N word. Freedom of speech? I think it shouldn't be said at all. That word has a terrible history so it should not be used, even by African Americans.

I know they went through slavery and all but why can they call Caucasians, "crackers"? I don't go up to my friends and say "What's up, cracker?"
sushihair
sushihair
153 posts
Nomad

Exactly!thats exactly what i needed to hear!Not a lot of people agree with that,but i do!Its like,african americans get to call eachother the "N" word,and they get to call us crackers!How is that fair?

Eyes
Eyes
139 posts
Blacksmith

*facepalm*

You guys realize that that is racism, right? You are saying that all black people use the "n word" towards each other and "cracker" to white people, and the poor white people are helplessly oppressed.

Please understand that not EVERY black person says those things. Some do, and other are just normal mature people. Just watch what you are saying before you go throwing around the word "they".

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

That word actually causes a lot of racism. Personally, I find it ridiculous that African Americans say Caucasians can't say the N word. Freedom of speech? I think it shouldn't be said at all. That word has a terrible history so it should not be used, even by African Americans.

I know they went through slavery and all but why can they call Caucasians, "crackers"? I don't go up to my friends and say "What's up, cracker?"
i so agree but also i agree with eyes in that not all people do that
DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,058 posts
Blacksmith

I don't go up to my friends and say "What's up, cracker?"

You don't ? Why not ? ^.^

Personally, I don't mind tactful swearing, which may sound strange. If it is used on occasion (not every other word) and for emphasis, I don't mind it at all! In fact, some of my favourite words are really 'bad' swears... that I can't put here at all...

When children use the 'f' word as every other word to make them sound 'cool' it is obnoxious, though. And if they are used towards me, it bothers me slightly, if the person saying it to me has any of my respect. But in the grand scheme of things, aside from my moderatorly duties here, swears don't bother me in the slightest.
Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

Punk-o-matic was a cool game but I was Kinda offended by how much cursing there was

Showing 61-75 of 84