ForumsForum GamesChoice (Super-Power RPG)

94 21317
Tor_Che
Tor_Che
35 posts
Peasant

Hello! Welcome to Choice, a super hero (or villain) rpg where your power is influenced and changed by the choices and paths you take. There might be interactions with other characters, but for the most part, you are on your own! Keep in mind that choosing the good or evil path will change not only your power, but also how people react to you. Your character will not know they have a power until it manifests. Here's the character sheet:

Name:
Descriptionwhat your character looks like)
Abilitymost anything accepted, I will ask you to change it if I think it is over-powered)
HP:10/10
XP:0/5
--------
Armor: Clothes
Headgear: None
Footgear: Tennis shoes
Inv.:None

Keep in mind that your power needs to be small to start out. I will change it if you don't keep it small. Also, this is an open world rpg, you can do almost anything, and your power will start small and grow with you!

• 94 Replies
lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Name: Isaac Chernyy Medved'
Bio: Isaac grew up in a wealthy family, and is an intelligent student, graduating a year early from his high school.
Description: Tall and clumsy, with dark hair and Russian ancestry.
Ability: Able hear and differentiate different peoples heart-beats.
--------
Inv.: $300

I keep my distance from the man with the plank, demanding "What is going on here?"

Arverniraider24
Arverniraider24
1,088 posts
Peasant

Name: Pan T. Omime
Bioif you don't fill one out, I will)
Description:tall black hair brown eyes
Ability: able to shapeshift in to any person hes seen
--------

Tor_Che
Tor_Che
35 posts
Peasant

Name: Axorez
Bio: Smart yet Lazy, quiet schoolguy that rarely knows anything.
Description: Light Blue eyes, fat, white-skinned
Ability: Super strength(Statwise, Powerful and takes lots of hits, but slow)
--------

As you just stand there, one of the bullies shoves you to the floor. At least, he tries to. He kinda just shoves himself into a desk. You stand there, unmoved. Both bullies are starting to get really angry now.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
-Name:Shadow White
Bio: Shadow is a loner who rarely fights with anyone though he does know Taekwondo and use it when he is defending him selfn he omis a hall monitor at his local high school, (where danwar, Phil and Azorez goes to school.
Description: Brown hair, hazel eyes, Caucasian skin. Abiut 5ft 7inch tall.
Ability: Knows how to use almost anything as a weapon, including his fists, however is he can't lift it then he can't use it.
--------

You wonder at how this could possibly be! Curious, you ask Phil if he is an expert at xorigamiorigami. He responds with "No, I'm not nearly dexterous enough." This makes you even more confused.
------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Phil
Bio: Geek with a fondness for books.
Description: Weedy 16 year old with glasses.
Ability: Pulling objects from books. (Provided they're small enough to fit through)
--------
Inv.: Fantasy Book

When you answer the hall monitor's question, he looks even more confused than he already was. This might be your chance to get out of there and go home.
--------------------------------------
Bio: Isaac grew up in a wealthy family, and is an intelligent student, graduating a year early from his high school.
--------

You demand that the man tell you what is going on, but he just stares at you with empty eyes. The thousand yard stare, you think you heard it called once.
---------------------------------------
Bio: Pan's parents named him after the Greek nature god Pan. Pan has always been plain looking, with not a lot to distinguish him from other people. He had an ordinary childhood, and joined a large company as a janitor.

You are cleaning the first floor of the company you work at, sweeping the floor, tidying the desks, and fixing errant pens. It's about 9 in the evening, and the stars are hidden behind clouds. You are righting a trashcan when all of a sudden, the front door opens and two men in black suits enter. One of them asks you, "Are you Pan T. Omime?"

Arverniraider24
Arverniraider24
1,088 posts
Peasant

---------------------------------------
Bio: Pan's parents named him after the Greek nature god Pan. Pan has always been plain looking, with not a lot to distinguish him from other people. He had an ordinary childhood, and joined a large company as a janitor.

Yes.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

-Name:Shadow White
Bio: Shadow is a loner who rarely fights with anyone though he does know Taekwondo and use it when he is defending him selfn he omis a hall monitor at his local high school, (where danwar, Phil and Azorez goes to school.
Ability: Knows how to use almost anything as a weapon, including his fists, however is he can't lift it then he can't use it.
--------

I have no time for this, need to find out what is going in the math room. I say to the kid, "Your coming with me." I grab him before he thinks about running, "I need you for two reasons, I'll tell you on the way." I tell him low enough for any of the other students not to hear it.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

--------

"what do i do"
I asked.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Ability: Pulling objects from books. (Provided they're small enough to fit through)
--------

I sigh and allow myself to be dragged along.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

--------

I check the two figures on the ground, keeping my eye on Mr. B. Plank.

Tor_Che
Tor_Che
35 posts
Peasant

--------

(Okay, you know what? I'm done. I will not do anything with this character until you do something other than say a friggin' sentence.)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------
Inv.: none

When you say this, the men look at each other, then try to grab you. Somehow you back up fast enough that they miss. One of them draws a gun and says, "Alright, you are coming with us!"
------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Shadow White
--------

As you drag your self along, the kid just sighs. As you start nearing the math wing, you can hear sounds of a scuffle, then a cry of pain.
(Also, forget what I said about the whole 'reacting to action before I write' thing. That was pretty stupid of me in hindsight)
--------

As the hall monitor grabs you and drags you towards the math wing, you just sigh. As you near the math wing, you hear sounds of a scuffle, and someone's cry of pain.
-----------------------------------------------------
--------

As you near the body of the dead man, you can see that the red child is no child at all! You don't exactly know what it is, but it has two horns and two tiny wings attached to its tiny body. The man continues to stare at you as you examine the body. The body is most definitely dead, and you can see the man has a pirate suit on.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

--------

"Can you explain why you're dragging me down a corridor?" I ask.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

--------

(Tbh, i don't know what to do. I am simply doing it like RL)
I check outside by the window, seeing if the other boy is there or not.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

(Hey,i'm back.can you re-post my sheet?I forgot it.anyway,what's going on btw?or is my char being controlled by you?)

Arverniraider24
Arverniraider24
1,088 posts
Peasant

Name: Pan T. Omime (See what I did there pan t. omime pantomime, heh heh)
--------

I raise my hands and say "Woah! No need for that!"

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--------

"It concerns the kid who was dragged here to the math wing, I want you to point out the bully. The other thing can wait till after I find out what is going on."

Tor_Che
Tor_Che
35 posts
Peasant

Nameanwar
Bioragons no longer exist,if they ever did.At least,that's what pepole thought.Unbeknownst to them,there is a boy who proves that false.
His name was danwar,With his unusual name and appearence,he is often bullied at his highschool.Nonetheless,he always stood up to bullies and was in general always looked up at.However,his life would soon change...
Description:6'3 tall,weighing 90 lbs.A black mowhak streaming down from his head to the back of his throat.Unusual lizard-like eyes.Red tint in his skin so unnoticeable that it's impossible to find unless you searched for it.
Ability:He can sprout wings and fly for up to an hour,they dissapear and he starts falling to the ground when the time's up.
XP:2/5
--------

(Here you go. I gave you 2 XP for using your power, and could you give me a little warning the next time you leave for a while?)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
XP:2/5
--------

As you both near the first room in the math wing, the sounds of scuffle get louder, then stop. You both look inside, and see the three bullies on the ground around a portly kid. The portly kid is looking outside.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------

As you both near the first room in the math wing, the sounds of scuffle get louder, then stop. You both look inside, and see 3 kids on the ground around a portly kid. The portly kid is looking outside.
--------

(Just do whatever you feel like! As long as it's in context and possible, you can do anything!) Before you can move, both bullies move up and punch you hard. At least, you think they punched you hard. The both curl up on the ground and cradle their hands. You go to the window and look outside, and see the kid flying! He somehow sprouted wings.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Pan T. Omime (See what I did there pan t. omime pantomime, heh heh)
--------

One of the men gestures with his gun.
"Come on, move! Keep your hands up!" It seems he wants you to go out the front door.

Showing 61-75 of 94