ForumsForum Games(PRP) Discussion ~ JACKinbigletters

106 19740
evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

today im trying something new, something I call PRP (Private Role-Play) where basically I ignore everything anyone but me, jackinbigletters, or an admin posts. So..... Bye :3

"Mr. Letters, we realize you are, in fact, a high ranking officer of your resistance, or whatever you call it, but for all I could care, you are an insignificant bug."
A man paces around you. Suddenly, a bright light flashes as a bag is ripped from your head, and you see your surroundings, everyone you led into this base is strewn around you, with two overly large men guarding you.
"Tell me what I need to know, Mr. Letters, and you can go with your, as to say, friends, but if not..."
He nods to one of the grunts, who nods back, lifts his foot and crushes the skull of one of your team-members. He steps back, scowling, he got brain matter on his shoe.
"What will it be, Mr. Letters? What will it be..."

• 106 Replies
evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

"**** right they were! But, sadly, we cant take em with us. I know, I know, heroes death and honor and ****, but we cant afford it, these **** people are already onto our scent. Listen, me and Stephen will take care of you."
He looks off and shouts to his men. They open the door, and one throws out a grenade. There is still heavy fire going on, and you hear marching through the hole they blasted through, this is bad.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

"What's going on boys? Do you have a way out John?" I say raising my pistol to prepare to fire on any enemies.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

"We did, but it seems one of our boys betrayed us and killed his team. We lost the tunnel exit, and, he alerted the rest of these guys to our position. We have people lining up to die for you, that make you feel good?"
John asks you, solemnly. The men by the door rush into the hall and take fire, helping their friends out in the halls, as John, Stephen, and three others secure the tunnel
"Jack, get outta here. Take the small handful of survivors out there and get the hell outta here, and dont worry 'bout me none, just shut the door and lock it tight, we'll be out and celebratin' with a round of scotch by tomorrow"
John grins as he says this, and the enemies march on through the tunnel, closer than before.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

"That makes me feel sick. Either we all get out of this s***hole or none of us! Too many good men have died today, get your men and follow me, you daft b******!" I say as I head to the exit.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

John ponders this a moment.
"Aight, i'll come along with ya."
He and his small martyr friends come with you, sighing on the inside that they dont have to die for no real reason.
Suddenly, one of the men fall, and those marching through the blasted tunnel are apon you, firing their weapons. Stephen grabs you and john (Being the big man he is) and shoves you out into the hall and closes the (Now realized) self locking door, locking himself in there to fight off the 6 or 7 enemies.
"God have mercy on my brethren in there..."

The hall you and john and about 6 others is full of the dead, and fortunately, about 30 soldiers where the halls come together to make a T-section, being fired on by all sides

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

"NO!!" I shout at the door, "You crazy b******, I said all or none!"

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

"All we can do is hope hes alive in there, dont try to open the door, we need it to buy us some time"

Looking around, you see the large force is diminished, and about 25 people on your side are grouped by you.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

"Alright, well John you made the way out and you know the way so you lead us out." My voice icy.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

"settle down now Jack, I know you care for all your soldiers and it pains me just as much to see o' steph go, but its gonna be alright. You, Dean, lead the way out!"
He points to a man you can only assume is dean. You rush down the halls, towards the exit, tailed by a large force, until you reach the outside. Outside, you see that there is a large transport plane waiting for you and your friends, but the enemy is upon you and is firing furiously.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

"Get to the choppa!" I order unloading my pistol into the enemy forces.

(Loving the names of the people by the way :P)

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

"Its not a choppa..."
Some one, probably dean, says. After saying it, he gets shot in the back of the head, so you cant really yell at him about it.

You kill a few of the people with your pistol, then you run into the carrier, being the first one in. You dont know why, but these people are dying for you. Only john and two others make it with you, then the carrier closes up and flies away, leaving the dead dead and the dying to be tortured

(Thanks xD)

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

"Too many people died for me. They must be remembered. They must be avenged."

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

"Eh, They will be. But for now, I need to brief you onto why your so important, and so many people died for you. You see, the pill we gave you made you forget everything. So, are you sure you wanna remember why your special?"
John asks you, intently

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

"If I don't everything that happened here will mean nothing. Their deaths will mean nothing. I won't allow that." I say defiantly.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

He sighs
"Alright, let me start from the beginning. These guys, the guys were fighting, we call them the New Army. short and simple, its the left hand of the most powerful man in all the world, and it keeps everyone in check. Now, the New Army, as we call it, has taken over all the words governments, and now owns the world. The Remnants of the great nations hid away for many years, except ours. Our great nation of New Rome, it was one of the biggest in the world, and the survivors bound together and fought back against the New Army, and reclaimed most our land. The problem was, although we were fighting to regain our freedom, the leader of our Revolutionary army, the son of the previous king of New Rome is doing this all for power. Hes been capturing and killing and basically is the weaker form of the New Army. Because of him, many other nations are revolting and joining us, but now that the New Army is shuddering, the nations are fighting each other, and were slowly being destroyed until only 8 Were left. The New Army, New Rome, and the other six are vying for dominance. Me, you, and Stephen our good friend bound together to try to unmask the Emperor or NR but were exiled and almost killed for our crimes. I have rallied those who agree with us and stole this carrier, and escaped, but the New Army captured you and hoped to sell your information to the other nations for a profit and use it to turn around and fight them."
There was a moment of silence to let this sink in...
"We currently have a hundred men aboard this carrier that can fight, and almost fifty wounded. We had five hundred before this raid and a few others you dont remember. anyway, we're heading to the NR town of Kyronus to look for your brother, who says he has a rally of at least two hundred ready to fight."
He stops talking then, and looks down at his feet, waiting for what you're going to say.

Showing 16-30 of 106