ForumsForum Games(PRP) Discussion ~ JACKinbigletters

106 19738
evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

today im trying something new, something I call PRP (Private Role-Play) where basically I ignore everything anyone but me, jackinbigletters, or an admin posts. So..... Bye :3

"Mr. Letters, we realize you are, in fact, a high ranking officer of your resistance, or whatever you call it, but for all I could care, you are an insignificant bug."
A man paces around you. Suddenly, a bright light flashes as a bag is ripped from your head, and you see your surroundings, everyone you led into this base is strewn around you, with two overly large men guarding you.
"Tell me what I need to know, Mr. Letters, and you can go with your, as to say, friends, but if not..."
He nods to one of the grunts, who nods back, lifts his foot and crushes the skull of one of your team-members. He steps back, scowling, he got brain matter on his shoe.
"What will it be, Mr. Letters? What will it be..."

• 106 Replies
evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

"To push it, about 70. We'll need a few to manage the ship and wounded."
John stares are you, waiting for what you command.
(I made a little mini-game at in school suspension if you want to try it, its like 20 days of zombie survival in a small town with 16 save-able characters and 16 buildings.)

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

"We don't have enough men for proper tactics. Send ten men to the North, get them to steal what they can kill who they can. Give them free reign to do what the want, tell them to make as much chaos as they can. The other sixty will attack the poor district a few minuets later after the guards have moved to the rich district. When they get attacked they are to run to an extraction point nearby and for them to escape. We will then launch a full scale attack in the poor district. You know the plan from there, kill the guards, steel the goods, get out."
(Tell me what you did to get into suspension and I'll have a go.)

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

"Alright jack. I trust you on this. In fact, I'll lead the ten to distract. I'll come get you when we get there, but you should get some rest, however little time we have."
He nods
(Lets just say violent assault..)

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

"If you want." I say leaving the room heading for somewhere I can find some weapons.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

You look around, and after 15 minutes of pointless searching someone takes you there.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

"What's your name soldier?" I ask as we go.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

The man looks forward and without breaking stride says
"They call me Zeus. I do not know why but they do"

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

"Thanks for showing me the way Zeus. My head is still a bit foggy."

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

The man remains silent until you come upon a door. when he opens it for you and you slip inside, he closes the door. when you reopen it, he is gone.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

"Okay then..." I scratch my head as I look around the room. "Maybe it's because he disappears in a flash...?"

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

You examine the room, finding one wall dedicated to large rifle like guns, and another to what you hope are rocket launches, and the final side full of ammunition for the two weapons and a door in the middle leading to the next room, you think.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I grab a rifle and some ammo while moving into the next room.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

You grab a rifle, which has a convenient shoulder strap and a pocket in the front to hold up to six extra magazines. you grab them, then walk into the next room to find large blocky pistols, with their respectable ammunition.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I grab a pistol and try to get a feel for it, being bigger then a regular one. Grabbing some ammo I slide it into the receiver and feel the weight of it. I look around to see if we have acquired any other weaponry.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Unfortunately, thats all the variety of weapons.

The pistol is odd shaped, kind of like a stick of butter (But about four times bigger) placed on another (Regular shaped). other than it being very awkward, you get a feel for it quickly.

Showing 46-60 of 106