ForumsForum Games(PRP) Discussion ~ JACKinbigletters

106 19742
evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

today im trying something new, something I call PRP (Private Role-Play) where basically I ignore everything anyone but me, jackinbigletters, or an admin posts. So..... Bye :3

"Mr. Letters, we realize you are, in fact, a high ranking officer of your resistance, or whatever you call it, but for all I could care, you are an insignificant bug."
A man paces around you. Suddenly, a bright light flashes as a bag is ripped from your head, and you see your surroundings, everyone you led into this base is strewn around you, with two overly large men guarding you.
"Tell me what I need to know, Mr. Letters, and you can go with your, as to say, friends, but if not..."
He nods to one of the grunts, who nods back, lifts his foot and crushes the skull of one of your team-members. He steps back, scowling, he got brain matter on his shoe.
"What will it be, Mr. Letters? What will it be..."

• 106 Replies
JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

"You lost three hundred and fifty men to get me back...?" I sink to my haunches, unable to stand up straight. I place my hands in the floor to steady myself. "Who gave the order to come get me" I ask, my voice distant and clod, my eyes wide and unfocused.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

"No no, we only lost twenty three people getting you back. the rest were from various failed attempts to get OTHER people back, along with the food and supplies from NR villages"
He points out
"Oh and, no one gave the order, because your the leader, and we need you."

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

"Were... Were the other missions successful?" I ask my voice the same as before.

"I want all their name's. I want them to be remembered."

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

"No, not all of them were successful. in one particular raid, we lost the entire party of 187 men. it was horrible."
He looks just as distant as you, remember those fallen in horrible battle.
"We have, as you have ordered before, written down the names of all who have died in battle and burning the corpses we could salvage with their more prized belonging and paper with their name. Those we cannot retrieve or find we leave the paper and item in a strongbox a few rooms from here."

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

"Burning, a vikings funeral, good. The names, I want them in a book. I will wright the names, I'll need a list." I say standing up. "I want to see the injured."

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

"The injured? Yeah, the injured, they're in the sick bay. But we have some important things to discuss... but they can wait"
He says slowly, then leads you to the sick bay. Its full of people, most minor wounds and itching to leave, but a few are bad enough to keep them on the ground and even fewer a mortal injury

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I slowly move to the nearest one and kneel in front of them, "Forgive me for what I have put you through." I say my head bowed.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

The man you kneel in front of is one of the more injured people, but he nods to you, happy to see you alive, and says
"Ah! Jack... it is nothing, we would all sacrifice ourselves for you... I know you would've done the same for us" He grins a large, toothy grin, then collapses on the bed again

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I continue this to all the wounded soldiers.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

After spending about an hour asking for forgiveness, you finally finish.
"Hey jack! we need you in the meeting room!"

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I slowly leave the room heading toward the meeting room.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

After slowly leaving the room and pissing John off, he finally says when you enter, impatiently,
"Were running low on supplies, medicine, clean water and the likes. We dont really know what we should do, but here is a map of the layout of the area, we should vote on a place to land and raid."
He draws out a map, locating a small town 10 miles north, a heavily fortified town 16 miles south west, and a large, sprawling city 27 miles west.
"These are the three towns in the area. My vote is the small town north, we could go there and settle for a while, but the man to my left says we go west, but we'll do whatever you want us to do, Jack."

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I give John a cold stare, "If they are to die for me I can at least seek forgiveness before they do."

Looking to the map I point to the city. "This will have the most supplies but it will also have the most people and the most guards." Dragging my finger along the map until it's pointing to the fortified to the south west, "We don't have the man power nor supplies to make a good run here, if it goes badly we loose men and supplies and they up their defense. We leave that till later." Pointing at the small town, "Least supplies, least population, least amount of guards to stop us. It's a smaller haul, but it's got a much larger margin for success. Plus it's the closest, meaning we can escape with ease if necessary. Do we have a layout for the town? I want to make a plan of action now."

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

"Theres the jack I grew to know!" John puts that map away and sketches a basic layout.
"So, there are three gates, one to the north, one to the south, and one to the Southeast. The Southeast gate is the Market district and the most heavily guarded, and the North gate leads into the richer district."
John shows you where each section is.
"The south gate leads into the poor district, and is probably the least defended. If we can take this area over, when they come to retaliate, we can easily defend and then mount a larger assault to here and here." He points at the two other districts.
"If all goes well, we should get a good run with no casualties but thats if its a at its best possible outcome. They have underground bunkers here, here, and here that I know nothing about." He points and makes a triangle in the center of the map
"And thats all my spies report. Oh and, they say theres about fifty some odd armed men, and two hundred willing to die for their country."
John lets you look at the map a bit longer, then says.
"Decide what were gonna do, we dont have much time."

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

"How many men do I have at my disposal?" I ask coldly staring at the map.

Showing 31-45 of 106