ForumsForum Games(PRP) Discussion ~ JACKinbigletters

106 19741
evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

today im trying something new, something I call PRP (Private Role-Play) where basically I ignore everything anyone but me, jackinbigletters, or an admin posts. So..... Bye :3

"Mr. Letters, we realize you are, in fact, a high ranking officer of your resistance, or whatever you call it, but for all I could care, you are an insignificant bug."
A man paces around you. Suddenly, a bright light flashes as a bag is ripped from your head, and you see your surroundings, everyone you led into this base is strewn around you, with two overly large men guarding you.
"Tell me what I need to know, Mr. Letters, and you can go with your, as to say, friends, but if not..."
He nods to one of the grunts, who nods back, lifts his foot and crushes the skull of one of your team-members. He steps back, scowling, he got brain matter on his shoe.
"What will it be, Mr. Letters? What will it be..."

• 106 Replies
JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I put the gun in a holster, noticing I don't have one after nearly dropping the gun, I look for one in the room and strap it to myself while exiting the room.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

You find and strap on a holster, leaving the room with the pistol and a few magazines, but now as many as with the assault rifle.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I try to retrace my steps to the planning room to ready for the mission.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

You return to the planning room to see everyone is ready. John asks you if you are prepared to start the assault.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

"No time like the present. Lets go."

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

John nods, and leads him people out of there. One of the soldiers take you to what seems like the bridge and pull up a tactical menu. John and his squadmates just got dropped and are besieging the gates. After a bit most of the force is after them and someone leads you to a small drop-off ship, and tells you to strap up.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I sit in and strap myself in, hoping its a smooth ride. I look around the craft I'm in.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

You look around, seeing the other 60 someodd people you sent with you (I seriously forgot.... .-.).
The ride is indeed smooth, but the landing isn't. The guards left a good twenty or so soldiers on that gate to guard it, and fired at the landing vessel. After a rough lander, and an even rougher unloading, you managed to escape with all the others and fire at the guards. After routing them and setting up a siege camp until john calls. A few hours later you get a call from john saying that your plan was successful and to move in, and the men get ready. What shall you do?

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

"To the gate! We must strike while they are distracted!" I say rushing toward the gate. I call John, "Good job mate, now get out of there."

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

He hears the compliment, but doesnt reply.
The men, and you, rush at the gate and overwhelm the tiny bit of guards that had survived anything. Your men rush around, breaking into houses and taking stuff, along with killing Guards and people who attack them with weapons. The diversion is over, and the guards return with about 150 in number. They outman you and your people, what will you do?

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

"Retreat! Time to leave!" I shout as I leave the house I was scavenging, rushing to the gate to get to our extraction.

(We never played that zombie mini-game you mentioned.)

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

You and your men start leaving the houses they were looting. Someone stole a wagon and filled it with all the bags, and the people start to fall back covering the wagon. Your weapons are superior to theirs, but they have almost three-fol the men you have. It is a hard battle, and sadly many men are falling on both sides. You of course, fire as much as you can, but someone sneaks up behind you and hits you in the back of the head with a cudgel.

(You want me to make a quick thread on it? I can.)

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

(Have I blacked out or has he just hit me? Also I thought there were only "fifty some odd armed men", do the regular citizens have guns too?)

(Go ahead.)

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

(You blacked out.)
(These men came from the bunkers, which you had no idea what was in. I guess you thought they were storage?)
(Alrighty)

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

(Ya... Ah well. So now what? Do I wake up?)

Showing 61-75 of 106