ForumsForum Games(PRP) Discussion ~ JACKinbigletters

106 19782
evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

today im trying something new, something I call PRP (Private Role-Play) where basically I ignore everything anyone but me, jackinbigletters, or an admin posts. So..... Bye :3

"Mr. Letters, we realize you are, in fact, a high ranking officer of your resistance, or whatever you call it, but for all I could care, you are an insignificant bug."
A man paces around you. Suddenly, a bright light flashes as a bag is ripped from your head, and you see your surroundings, everyone you led into this base is strewn around you, with two overly large men guarding you.
"Tell me what I need to know, Mr. Letters, and you can go with your, as to say, friends, but if not..."
He nods to one of the grunts, who nods back, lifts his foot and crushes the skull of one of your team-members. He steps back, scowling, he got brain matter on his shoe.
"What will it be, Mr. Letters? What will it be..."

• 106 Replies
evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

(ummm sure?)
You are in between the awake and unconsciousness, and feel yourself being lifted, then dropped, then lifted again. After a bit, you are gently put down and then you pass out.
You wake up on a medical bed, with a few wires in your arms and whatever. There is a doctor, who is genuinely happy to see you awake. You have a rushing headache though, and the doctor wont let you get up.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

"Where am I?" I ask trying to ignore the pain.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

The doctor gives you a look, then says "Medical bay, you had a nasty head injury and we had to tend to you."

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

"Medical bay where?" I say more forcefully.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

The doctor looks surprised.
"Your carrier, of course." She then turns and walks out of the room, leaving you to rest.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

"Oh..." It's just last time I woke up it was in enemy hands..., I think to myself. I try to prop myself into a sitting position.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

You try, but fail, for your head explodes into pretty bright lights whenever you more (Funny how two of your characters have concussions at the same time.)

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

"Oh s***!" I say laying on the bed.

(It's the first time for me this has happened together.)

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

(I dont like to make things easy, but I dont like to see my players die, so I just give them an impossible task and then watch them flail as they dont really know what to do to end up not dying until I swoop in with the miracle)

You lie down again, then fall back into sleep, because you're tired from your body trying to make your brain stop rattling. Anyway, you wake up again to see the doctor and john discussing you. They do not realize your awake, and what they are talking about doesn't sound like something they want you to know.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

(Sounds very interesting to me.)

I don't alter my position, nor my breathing as I listen intently.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

"... But thats the point! He can't wake up, Miz, if he wakes then we're gonna be in trouble..." John shouts at the doctor (Who is female, btw)
"You can't be serious... You want to DUMP him out of the plane?!"
"Oh for the love of- No! I just think we can't tell him what happened, or he'll be pissed. Like, rampage until everyone is dead pissed!" John sighs heavily and walks away. It seems like you missed the most important part of the conversation, and the doctor comes back to you, which you feigned sleep until you fell asleep again. When you awake, you are alone and have some time to ponder what you heard.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I attempt to get up, ignoring as much pain and dizziness as I can.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

The pain and dizziness is mostly gone, and you get up quite well. You could probably stand and leave if you wanted to.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I get up, beginning to disconnect myself from any machinery but stopping before I do, I don't know what these do, probably just liquids but you can never be too sure... I take off everything that isn't pumping stuff into me. I take that with me as I leave my room. Searching, no, hunting, for John.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

As your about to leave the room, the doctor and John walk in, and almost run into you. The doctor is surprised and John is as well, and says
"Hello?"

Showing 76-90 of 106