ForumsForum Games(PRP) Discussion ~ JACKinbigletters

106 19780
evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

today im trying something new, something I call PRP (Private Role-Play) where basically I ignore everything anyone but me, jackinbigletters, or an admin posts. So..... Bye :3

"Mr. Letters, we realize you are, in fact, a high ranking officer of your resistance, or whatever you call it, but for all I could care, you are an insignificant bug."
A man paces around you. Suddenly, a bright light flashes as a bag is ripped from your head, and you see your surroundings, everyone you led into this base is strewn around you, with two overly large men guarding you.
"Tell me what I need to know, Mr. Letters, and you can go with your, as to say, friends, but if not..."
He nods to one of the grunts, who nods back, lifts his foot and crushes the skull of one of your team-members. He steps back, scowling, he got brain matter on his shoe.
"What will it be, Mr. Letters? What will it be..."

• 106 Replies
JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

"John, walk with me." I say in an icy voice as I head to where we keep all our guns, remaining silent through the journey.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

He looks concerned about your voice, and continuously nags you about it until you reach the said gun room.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

"Give us you're guns." I say in chilled tones.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

(Who is us?)
He gives you his gun, then asks what the problem is.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

(Ignore that, I miss-typed)

"So..." I begin strapping on the rifle and checking to see how loaded the pistol is. "... What's this I hear of you wanting to drop me out of my own ship." I ask in the same way you would ask about the weather.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

"Ah ****.."
He says these two words, then bolts for the door.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I fire at his legs if I don't hit I call out of the room "STOP HIM! GUARDS!" and bolt after him.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Firing at John, you hit him in the calf once with the pistol, but he still manages to hobble a bit farther before being tackled by two guards. What will you do now?

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

"Bring him in here and lock the door. Stay outside." I say keeping my pistol leveled at John.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

They do as you ask, then shut the door and lock it. From the outside. John looks at you, grinning, then says
"So, whats this about?"

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I shoot him in the right thigh. "In a few minuets you will die due to blood loss. You'll be fine as long as we get you to the medical area. So what's this about dropping me out of my own plane?"

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

He winces in pain, and then you notice that he has what one might call, a bullet retardant suit on. **** John. Anyway, to take the vest off of him would clearly be bad, because your gun doesnt really do anything to him, and if you untie him theirs nothing keeping him from fighting you, and hes a better martial artist than you, so it wont end well.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

"So you won't bleed then?" I fire a few more rounds into his suit. "Any answers yet?

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

what happened to this?

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

what happened to this?

Aliens disguised as MLP ponies attacked earth, and then after we repelled them, I was called into the U.S. Navy to help fight terrorist sharks. I found a large uranium nuke, then was sent in the disarm it. Using only a 9mm pistol that had no bullets in it, I single-handedly diffused the bomb and killed all the terrorist sharks, only to be attacked by a kraken and get sent into space by an extra-dimensional god, with the kraken. After meeting his space family on a colony in mars and defeating a tyrannical space ruler that was trying to take over Jupiter's 18th moon, I flew back to earth in a bubble-jet some second grader dreamt up. After returning, I noticed I was 500 years into the future, had to go fishing with my great-great-great-great-great-great grandson, then I rented a time machine and came back, precisely when this thread died.

Any other questions?

Showing 91-105 of 106