ForumsSupport Forum[Locked] The website has some problems.

84 23593
DarthTyrannausarus
DarthTyrannausarus
538 posts
Nomad

I'm having trouble connecting to AG and when I do(as in now) everything is fuzzy and it's really slow. this has been happening for a few days but there is nothing wrong with my computer. Any help please?

• 84 Replies
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

It was either from a competitor (game site) or a frustrated user.
I hope this jerk will get caught. He could go to jail for something like this.

riku_ullman
riku_ullman
1,148 posts
Farmer

It's hello? what? watwat---er?

konnitchiwa

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

ohman

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

It was either from a competitor (game site)

So that's what Kong has been up to...

And so let me get this straight, a DDoS is just like a thing that shuts down access to a certain website to certain people? It's kinda like a virus? I'm not all too sharp in this area so I'm just wondering.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

And so let me get this straight, a DDoS is just like a thing that shuts down access to a certain website to certain people? It's kinda like a virus? I'm not all too sharp in this area so I'm just wondering.

It's a massive attack that looks like millions of people are trying to connect constantly and at the same time, slowing a website down to a crawl. Then we all try to connect as usual so it adds an extra load on the server which can't take all this traffic.
mediumkuriboh
mediumkuriboh
2 posts
Shepherd

maybe million of users were connecting some games here are awesome.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

a DDoS I believe usually involves a small cookie installed onto a whole bunch of computers which is triggered to have all of them try to access the server at once. The extremely high amount of traffic is too much, causing the server to crash.

~~~Darth Caedus

Ulion
Ulion
10 posts
Jester

I can not connect to armorgames.com on my new computer. Not sure why? My old computer works fine. Is it because my new one uses wi fi or do I need to fix my firewall?

Precious84
Precious84
3 posts
Peasant

Yesterday I could not access armorgames for a few hours. And now the only game I play won't load for some reason. I keep getting "The operation timed out". Tried other similar games and they all work/load fine.... Is this issue related to what ever problems armor is dealing with now?

Precious84
Precious84
3 posts
Peasant

Pirate clan is the only one that doesn't work. Loads only background but not the game.. page is blank

Precious84
Precious84
3 posts
Peasant

Clearing browser cache solved my issue. Thank You for help and a very fast response! You guys are the best! )

DarthTyrannausarus
DarthTyrannausarus
538 posts
Nomad

So this cloudflare thing is the protection that you guys have put up?

Ulion
Ulion
10 posts
Jester

Use window defender to scan for malware nothing. Cleared my browsers google chrome and IE. Even tried private mode on both of them and it is still not working on my gaming computer.

Soup4you123
Soup4you123
5 posts
Nomad

After resetting cache gemcraft chasing shadows still won't load. many other games do

Ulion
Ulion
10 posts
Jester

Well guess I will just have to wait like I did yesterday. Then keep the game on :P.

Ulion
Ulion
10 posts
Jester

Tested armorgame.com with firewall and virus scanner down, did not work. The only change I made to my computer today was I reset it to let windows update instead of just shutting it down. I guess I need to find out what type of update it was. I think it could just be malware but that makes no since because window defender should have pick that up.

Showing 31-45 of 84