ForumsSupport Forum[Locked] The website has some problems.

84 23594
DarthTyrannausarus
DarthTyrannausarus
538 posts
Nomad

I'm having trouble connecting to AG and when I do(as in now) everything is fuzzy and it's really slow. this has been happening for a few days but there is nothing wrong with my computer. Any help please?

• 84 Replies
Soup4you123
Soup4you123
5 posts
Nomad

i reinstalled chrome. i cleared chrome cache and history. i reset my modem, i flushed my dns. i tired firefox and ie as well. when I go to GC:CS I load the black box with "armor games" at top and "games in a bottle" .
at the bottom. red letters showing loading never come up in the middle.

i also updated flash and java. even other gemcraft titles load and play. I'm confused

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@Soup4you123 Do you run any firewall/protection software that may be blocking you? You could also try an "Incognito" window, that often fixes this issue.

I've tested with your account, and was able to access the game.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@Ulion Curious that it's based on an update.What exactly are you seeing in an "Incognito" window on Chrome?

Soup4you123
Soup4you123
5 posts
Nomad

I've disabled my only firewall, windows, and i'm in an incognito window now.

to my understanding:
it's specific to GC:CS
it's not browser specific
it's on my end
it's not dependent on flash version

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@Soup4you123 Hmm, so it's still not working even with those changes? There is also the possibility of a hardware firewall. If you're at a business or school?

Soup4you123
Soup4you123
5 posts
Nomad

http://i.imgur.com/EapkOPZ.jpg

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@Soup4you123 Could be an ad blocker, maybe try removing that.

Soup4you123
Soup4you123
5 posts
Nomad

SOLUTION

task manager- closed "disasteroids"

it's spyware that nothing (avg, windows etc) flags.

I had to start in safe-mode just to see it

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@Soup4you123 Glad you located it!

Ulion
Ulion
10 posts
Jester

Uh-Oh, Something went wrong! Error 503

That is what it said on all of my browsers in private mode and normal. Check on the update and it was just a small window defender update. Looking at task manager to find questionable programs and so far they check out. No weird progams running.

von_Tyrone
von_Tyrone
1 posts
Peasant

Is the cloudflare something new? It might not be working out all that well. Now the site pauses and every computer I try to load it on slows down quite a bit and between 4-9 seconds pass before the cloudflare redirect stops and AG actually loads - this happens every time at every computer, multiple days and multiple networks. Sometimes the computer slowdown reduces once AG loads, sometimes it does not. As it happens on different computers (win7, win8, mac, at different locations) I doubt it's (just) a problem on my side.

Naphalem1
Naphalem1
23 posts
Shepherd

I'm getting this as well for chrome and opera. Firefox does well uploading, but when I try playing some daily games the screen ratio is fragmented. I prefer using opera since I can disable flash to only load when I click a vid or ad. However with opera the website won't even open. The checking browser cloudflare just keeps looping/reloading every 5 seconds.

Naphalem1
Naphalem1
23 posts
Shepherd

Tried Opera's incognito and that works. Woohoo!!! Just have to be a, "silent ninja".

riku_ullman
riku_ullman
1,148 posts
Farmer

not again... the pictures are beeping

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

What pictures are "beeping" @riku_ullman? You need to be a little more specific about what the problem is for you please... thanx! =)

@von_Tyrone : CloudFlare is a programming tool installed on Armor Games to counteract attacks that have been directed at the Armor Games website lately... this tool will load before the actual website loads and should remain in the background after the first loading and you remain in the same browser window. If you should close the browser and open it again, this loading process will repeat itself. Please bare with us for the moment... thank you for understanding! =)

Showing 46-60 of 84