ForumsSupport Forum[Locked] The website has some problems.

84 23591
DarthTyrannausarus
DarthTyrannausarus
538 posts
Nomad

I'm having trouble connecting to AG and when I do(as in now) everything is fuzzy and it's really slow. this has been happening for a few days but there is nothing wrong with my computer. Any help please?

• 84 Replies
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@xeano321 Thanks bud, it's not just me though. @Tasselfoot, @Boppins and @lroot deserve credit for it as well. And all the users who help us find those things to fix!

@Financer @kaitu Glad it's working.

arealm
arealm
8 posts
Peasant

When I attempt to log into Swords and Potions 2 (city of Ochunhurst), I get an error 986504 and am instructed to reload, which just returns the same error. Oddly, one of my shop upgrades reported as finishing durring the error screen

arealm
arealm
8 posts
Peasant

EDIT; When I ried getting on through Kongregate, I got right in, though I hadd to start with a fresh game

Bennae
Bennae
2 posts
Peasant

i have the same problem on armorgames.com. I tried to start a fresh game at edgebee.com and the error appeared again at first and didn't appear at the 4th try... Thanks for your support.

arealm
arealm
8 posts
Peasant

EDIT: EDIT: Swords and Potions 2 now appears to be working properly.

Bennae
Bennae
2 posts
Peasant

Yeah, the problem of Swords and Potions 2 seems to be solved!!!! Thanks a lot!

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Agreed @nekem8, often these are temporary problems if our server is being updated or whatnot.

riku_ullman
riku_ullman
1,148 posts
Farmer

there is an new glitch on AG. go check out the fourm in news, feedback and suggestions. hope this post works.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Yep all fixed, going to close this thread for now as well since those troubles are over.

Showing 76-84 of 84