ForumsSupport Forum[Locked] The website has some problems.

84 23595
DarthTyrannausarus
DarthTyrannausarus
538 posts
Nomad

I'm having trouble connecting to AG and when I do(as in now) everything is fuzzy and it's really slow. this has been happening for a few days but there is nothing wrong with my computer. Any help please?

• 84 Replies
DarthTyrannausarus
DarthTyrannausarus
538 posts
Nomad

The online/offline symbol against my name and EVERYONE elses is red. There is no way i am offline when i am here right now. Whats going on?

yum222
yum222
1 posts
Peasant

I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but for some reason not a single game wants to load anymore, after looking with chrome devtools it seems like a preloader isn't working? also some ad, but i doubt that's the problem.

ReZisty
ReZisty
31 posts
Shepherd

Whenever I go to play a game the box where the game is, is white. Probably a flash player issue. I'll let you know.

Emanuil_Utrobniy
Emanuil_Utrobniy
1 posts
Nomad

TD game Sentry Knight 2 doesn't download. I see just white screen and frames. Kingdom rush also doesn't download. But that's not for all games, some work pretty well

bobalego
bobalego
2 posts
Nomad

Took me some time to find the best place to post this but, I have had this account and have been playing Last Standeadzone for over a year. I can barely play it now on your site. With all due respect, I started another account on facebook, and have no trouble playing at all. I use both Chrome, Safari and firefox...all three have so much lag I have to stop playing on your site. Since my ability to purchase things is linked to this account, this is a problem for both your site and me personally. I miss my old account. I must admit I have not fully read each and every page on this thread, so will do that now. If however, there is a way for you to give me an idea why this began to happen about 3-5 months ago, I would greatly appreciate it.

FrostAxel
FrostAxel
5 posts
Blacksmith

Playing MMO's through ArmorGames has been atrocious lately. Game developer (5PG) has confirmed that all lag issues are due to the platform (ArmorGames). This has been going on since BEFORE the attack on the site. While the site is usable now, it's slow most of the time.

Financer
Financer
12 posts
Herald

Hello, my problem/bug report is about the Cursed Treasure 2.
When I start my game at the online save part the following message came up.

proof picture

I was logged in whole time as the top of the screen shows. Is that a bug for only me, or there is a bigger bug today with that?

(naturally I have an online save with almost 100% progress)

FrostAxel
FrostAxel
5 posts
Blacksmith

It happens sometimes with games that use the online save system. Try refreshing, as that usually fixes things normally. But with the way the site has been the past month, it may be an AG server/site issue. I doubt it's just you.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Hey everybody! We did have a very short issue this morning, but that's now resolved. We're going to keep this thread open for future issues. Part of this is caused by new protection we've put in place due to people attacking the website. We're sorry if this effects your gameplay, but it's necessary to keep the site running.

kaitu
kaitu
2 posts
Farmer

Had & still have the same issue as Financer above, with Cursed Treasure 2. It's been all day on and off today, whenever I have tried to login.
[Whatever Ferret has reported as resolved, Financer's (and my) problem has not been resolved yet.]

Financer
Financer
12 posts
Herald

Unfortunately it's true, the mentioned bug still takes place. thanks for supportive post kaitu!

off: Ferret: &quoteople attacking the website" just god... what problem could anyone have with this awesome site?! how could anyone attacks a page that gives fun and happy moments for thousands of users/players every day. faith in humanity lost......

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@Financer We don't know, it makes us sad. We just want people to have fun!

@Kaitu Cursed Treasure 2? I'll take a look.

kaitu
kaitu
2 posts
Farmer

Thanks Ferret - Cursed Treasure 2 has loaded my online saved game now. Cheers.

Financer
Financer
12 posts
Herald

It works properly at me too. Thanks for the work Ferret.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Ferret is awesome. Always buzzing around fixing the little things. *applauds @Ferret *

Showing 61-75 of 84