ForumsThe TavernSo this is the tavern...

3488 665735
joshua_setyantoro
joshua_setyantoro
12 posts
Scribe

Can I order beer here?

• 3,488 Replies
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Jobs done. Lets see if this would work.

*fires radioactive beam at waS*

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

*beam kills most of the people who were being drained by waS, most of the Void Beasts, and also damages the Templar, then, everything gets covered with a green heavy fog*
is... is it dead? did we win?...
wait... what noise is this?
*a giant ancient runic meteor falls close to us*
WHAT IS THAT THING?!
*runic meteor suddenly explodes, dealing extreme Dark damage to almost everyone here, ignoring some of my resistance to Dark*

waS: that was a good attack, it was a good idea to use the laser... I hope you liked my charged attack, but now, *uses wind skills to clean most of the fog* it's time... to summon a great, ancient, mythical creature here... *summons a floating, black, sphere-shaped, faceless, creature that resembles the Sun itself, except it's black*

oh no... NO! is that... a mythical Black Sol? a minion made of a star itself, they can use very strong magical attacks... a Black Sol can use strong Void and Dark magic, it can also debuff its enemies *Black Sol prepares a charged attack, ready to be used in 8 turns*

waS: this place will be gone soon

wait... waS himself is not going to create a black hole, THE BLACK SOL WILL DO IT! KILL THAT THING AT ALL THE COSTS, IT HAS TO BE DEAD IN 8 TURNS! OTHERWISE WE DIE!

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

There were so many prisoners that a single beam couldn't kill even half of them, and the remaining ones could pose a threat to waS. But honestly? I think we simply aren't strong enough to compete with a living sun! What does it need debuffs for?! It is a unimaginably big ball of plasma with sufficient fusion energy to destroy whole solar systems. Its mere presence is already too much for us!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Ugh. Why do you have to make everything so overpowered? Whatever. *takes out pocketwatch* I hereby command you to freeze the enemy!

*tosses pocket watch into the air before it activates and time freezes the enemy completely whereas all allies are unaffected*

Take your time. Think up of a strategy. Pelt your enemy with attacks. Run away like a chicken. Do whatever. Just letting you know that the time freeze will last an hour or two before time unfreezes.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

My Templar can withstand far greater amounts of poisoning than Chryos' radioactive beam can provide...Genetically engineered demon-infused super mutant? Naturally

Now, as for the ultimate attack, well, not if we find a way to reverse it. Like the *ahem* *looks at HahiHa* scientific minds between us know, the Black Hole basically is a burned out star, the gravity of which is so strong, it does not even let light escape it. Now, to make such a thing, you need a great amount of mass. Not only that, you need to compress it too, at an impossibly small size. It has been theorized that for Earth to become a Black Hole, the whole mass it currently has, including the people, the buildings, everything on top of it would have to be compressed at the size of a golf ball.

Now, what's my point? Where do these creatures get that mass and how do they compress it? If we find out, maybe we can stop them, but, assuming no strong gravity field is in play yet (I don't feel being pulled apart violently, do you?), then our fellows must be first gathering all the mass they need, and then planning to compress it.

So, to sum up, we have quite some time to stop that from happening. My first thought is that somehow they are draining mass from the void, their dimension, through portals. waS is most definitely going to protect the Sol as it prepares the black hole so we need to stop it first.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Yes, I agree to that, no one knows how they get mass and power for it, the Sols come in many colours, each with its own skills and magic, but only the Black Sol can do the black hole, waS gets a lot of energy from the prisoners, but it's believed that this is enough to create only 3 Sols, as he summoned lots of other creatures, he can summon only 1 more (I hope)

for the strategy, we should buff our attack, and above all, buff our defense and evade, I don't know how strong a Sol is exactly, when we are strong, we should attack the Black Sol with everything we have, it's only resistant to Dark and Void magic, if we can, use Holy attacks, focus on it, forget waS... for now...

*tries to buff everyone's attack*

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Ughh, ap, how many times, no buff is going to work as long as the void beasts are present *buffs are negated* Have you even read any of my 3 posts, any of the times you've tried to buff us up?

Anyway, you boy *to Templar*, was is massive alright but seems to be the one maintaining the portal needed to access the void. Think you can make him...reconsider?

*Templar nods and starts running towards waS*

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Also, remember: waS can't be killed now, he's still too strong for us, we must send him back to him portal, but we can't do it now, he's too strong, we have to weaken him, and kill his Sol (but its charged attack doesn't load while it's frozen), then maybe we can send him back to the portal without dying... maybe

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

somehow they are draining mass from the void, their dimension,

wat

As for scientific accuracy, we should already be dead. Either because the Black Sol's energy radiation added to our Sol's should fry us alive, or because it's mass should throw our whole solar system out of balance and kill us all.

The fact it hasn't happened yet can mean two things. On one hand, Black Sol maybe isn't a living sun after all, but just a huge dark incorporeal entity, which would explain the lacking gravitational mayhem. On the other hand, if it really is a living sun of similar proportions as our sun, some other force must be keeping everything together.

Now if it is a sun of similar proportions to ours, then I think its mass isn't enough to create a black hole when collapsing under its own gravity. But if waS somehow has the means to compress it using external force, then all the mass he needs is right there *points at Black Sol*

Anyway, can't we just banish waS? And this whole buff/debuff business seems ridiculous given the situation we're in. I'd like to see an evade buff strong enough to evade a star.
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

It's not like void creatures obey the laws of science.

*takes out disintergrator rifle*

Whilst my turret is cooling down from that beam attack, I'll see if I can improve this weapon to be able to destroy Black Sol without a trace.

TheGalacticGargoyle
TheGalacticGargoyle
566 posts
Peasant

Hey back. Nice to see you.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Well, welcome back *one of waS' attacks lands right next to us*

In case you didn't notice, we are under a little bit of fire here! I'll try to answer your questions swiftly.
Interesting RPs, nothing caught my eye, though we have a Superhuman RPG, the Island under a Godly Dome, a zombie RPG and the Stonekin RPG (for all of which, signups may have closed, or not. It's been a while.) If you want my personal opinion though, I haven't joined any of them and they are not the same as RPs to begin with.

Right, cool new features...umm...nope. Aside from the ability to now &quotreview" your post before you submit it and the ability to underline now, which is not THAT cool.

Violent arguments...umm, no. Not really. The Cannibalism thread was back until Christmas 2015 or something, at which point, theAngelOfWar vanished. Oh and some minor bickering in the Syrian Crisis thread, but nothing really violent...

Now if you'll excuse me, we have a giant monster to kill again. In this case, 2.

*Templar dodges or blocks with his makeshift shield every tentacle that attempts to assault him while running and climbs the last one when he gets close*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*comes back with a huge disintegrator rifle and waS attacking*

Looks like the time freeze wore off. Oh well, time to try my upgraded disintegrator. Known to quickly delete enemies in one hit without leaving a trace. Hopefully it's strong enough to wipe out godlike beings.

*mounts it on the turret and fire it at Black Sol and waS*

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

hmm, I am familiar with that tech. I think it's not strong enough to wipe out 2 godlike beings simultaneously. Maybe one of the beings, but 2 godlike beings? It would require all of its available energy supply to damage the one of them and you just pointed it at both.

Anyway waS seems to have its hands full with the Templar *Templar jumps from the Tentacle in front of waS to waS' arm and runs up*

*waS atempts to use the other hand to crush the Templar onto its arm but is not fast enough*
*Templar reaches the top of the shoulder, right next to waS' head*

Attack it while its distracted. Nothing to stop us now. Sol is making that black hole while waS is busy slapping itself in its attempt to swat the templar.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*keeps firing disintegrator at Black Sol*

Not strong enough? Guess I'll have to overclock and fuel this disintegrator.

*grabs various gems and minerals from a portal and tosses them into the disintergrator*

Eat this, stupid sun!

*fires a massive disintergrator beam at waS*

Showing 2491-2505 of 3488