ForumsThe TavernSo this is the tavern...

3488 664494
joshua_setyantoro
joshua_setyantoro
12 posts
Scribe

Can I order beer here?

• 3,488 Replies
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Well, this is interesting, but I guess we should be careful, sinister and evil-looking people could try to make something bad with this feature... people like... that guy over there *points to a sinister apparition of pure evil*

Must be your reflection in one of the wall mirrors I just designed to appear

Some games would also be nice to have in the tavern, like pool and darts.
armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Must be your reflection in one of the wall mirrors I just designed to appear

*looks at the mirror* no... that's not the guy... I swear he appeared... well, maybe I'm just drunk, that's also possible

well, those games seem to be interesting, but how about something more... difficult and dangerous? *suddenly, a machine appears in The Tavern, no one knows what it does yet* cool

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*checks machine which appeared*

Isn't this basically a pinball machine? Although the control schemes are a little weird for a pinball machine. Where's the buttons for the flippers anyway?

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

well, what's that? *touches machine*

*ominous activation sound*

Whoah...I barely touched it... It must be triggered by Demonic Energy. That's not good

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I think this machine runs on energy. Whatever type of energy you give it, changes it.

*machine begins to look more sinister*

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Now we need to find out what it does.

*sinister device starts powering up and drains energy out of me*

Whoah...what was in tha-- *passes out*

*Device creates an artificial demon with heavy armor and fire surrounding it using the demonic energy*

*gets up*

Ooh. Now, I can't judge from one example but this machine seems to be using the energy you give it to create something matching the elements of the energy provider. So it created a demonic fire creature, judging by my aptitude with those two elements. Though, until someone else touches it, I won't be able to tell. The effects may vary for the different type of energies it can receive. In the meantime, this artificial demon is mine, by right. Important tests to carry out!

*grabs artificial demon by the throat as it desperately tries to escape and shoves it in a warp portal*

BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

*Hammers the warp portal with planks*
Well, it won't be back for a while!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*planks fall onto the ground as portal vanishes*

I don't know what you expected.

etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

Hmm... this should be fun...

*touches the device* *promptly turns to ash*

*the device creates a golem made of fire, technology, and looking like a massive mechanized knight with a flaming sword and shield.*

*i come back in* welp! i love turning into ash! dont even ask how that works, though... it is a LOOOONG story. anyways, Golem, come with me. we go to spar and see what you can do. *leaves with golem*

in the distance you hear explosions, flashes of light, screams, and massive clangs as myself and the Golem spar.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

*Opens Warp Portal*
Right. Remember that body you saw me dumping in a Warp portal sometime ago? When you all wondered who that may be? I promised I would answer someday. That is Alt-Doom

*Alt Doom comes from the portal*
I did it to protect him from your murderous intentions. Our litle adventure with the alts was still new at the time and, well, alt-Doom is *almost* as clever as me. Now I brought him here to touch this device and see what it creates

*Alt-Doom touches the device and passes out due to its energy being drained*

Whoah *grabs Alt Doom* Easy there buddy. Back to sleep now *sends him back to the Warp*

*Device creates an artificial Angel with a massive shotgun, light armor and ice powers*

That's so cool!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*touches device and nothing happens*

I guess that's to be expected since I don't exactly utilise magical energies of any sort. Well, except for dimensional magic but that's mainly for travels and storage.

*device suddenly produces a being with pale skin, no hair and black eyes*

Oh nevermind. I wonder if he can create weapons like me?

*suddenly faints*

BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

*Takes bucket of water and pours it on Chryosten's face*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*wakes up upon being splashed with water*

Seriously? Was that really needed?

*grabs Balkan's head and uses it to hit the device*

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

*Bursts in*

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER! ALL THE BEER! IN MY FACE!

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Have a pint! @09philj

Welcome back!

Showing 2581-2595 of 3488