ForumsThe TavernSo this is the tavern...

3488 666953
joshua_setyantoro
joshua_setyantoro
12 posts
Scribe

Can I order beer here?

• 3,488 Replies
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

What?! Noooooo! I already told you I've tried dealing with them!

*summons a wall of fire around me*

It just doesn't work! When I first encountered them, I tried diplomacy but that quickly broke down since they're stupid and didn't understand anything I said no matter what language I said in.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Fine then, but you will still sit around and help us deal with them...no matter how it happened, you still provoked it, don't run away from your responsibilities!

*opens warp portal at the door*

Hopefully that will stop any bugs coming in from there...the bad news is that it won't stop anything coming from well, anywhere else...not to mention that they have dimensional traversing capabilities...

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*starts rummaging through his sack and takes out a golden scarab beetle with a red gem in the middle*

I wonder if they're trying to take back this artifact or I just set off a trap which would cause them to hunt me down relentlessly for taking it. Or maybe the spirit of whoever the hell's tomb I took this thing from is punishing me for my greed.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Or maybe it's that stupid getaway music you keep playing.
*unplugs stereo; bugs and Zerglings stop and shuffle back into the warp*

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

stop any bugs

Tyranids...

golden scarab beetle with a red gem in the middle

Necrons......

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Don't tell me we are going to have a few of those here as well soon... O_O I dislike them! No sense of Chaos and its beauty...No connection to the warp. Maybe we should fend them off!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Well, remind me to never play any music when stealing artefacts.

*empties the rest of the artefacts onto the bar table*

Feel free to take any which interests you. Just be warned that some can hold a blessing or a curse.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

*takes a black staff from the massive stack of artifacts*

Ooh...I have just the purpose for this!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I don't even want to know what your plans are with that staff but I'm guessing it's going to involve a lot of death and destruction. In fact, I don't even want to know.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Come on, don't act politically correct...you are the one who stole them in the first place. Besides you are pretty used to destruction.

Not to mention that this is nothing like my plan

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Alright. I'll bite. What is your plan? Grabbing peoples souls and feeding them to your God? Wipe out an entire dimension of life? I'm probably not even close to what your actual plan is right?

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Yes, you are not even close...You see I do not aim for destruction...I am not this kind of schemer. My plans are far more elegant. Greatest proof being that I took the armor plates from the robots some time ago, not the weapons.

Anyway, I recognized this staff at first glance. It is connected to that black gem you placed in the dungeon-Tavern sometime ago. I want to study this connection. They may be more powerful when paired.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Huh? Didn't you sacrifice that gem to your God already? Or did I just mishear you?

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

No, I never did, I just trapped it in the warp, where time flows differently. It is still there...

I don't remember having mentioned anything like that O_O

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

No, I never did, I just trapped it in the warp, where time flows differently. It is still there...

Except you did sacrifice it to your god, see quote below:
So I gave it to the blood god! For the glory of Khorne! He was so pleased! XD

Aw, what a pity ^^

Anyway...

*rummages through the heap of artifacts and retrieves a small obsidian dagger with silver hilt*

Aha! Just what I was looking for. You don't mind if I take this one Chryos?
Showing 1336-1350 of 3488