ForumsThe TavernSo this is the tavern...

3488 666090
joshua_setyantoro
joshua_setyantoro
12 posts
Scribe

Can I order beer here?

• 3,488 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

*Takes the entire pile of artifacts greedily*

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Except you did sacrifice it to your god, see quote below:

Τhere is a common practice called lying. And out of everyone who could lie to you, you DID NOT expect it from a Daemon Prince? O_O

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

Lying and trickery? Filthy spawn of Tzeentch.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Actually, I am a Daemon Prince of Khorne, but lying is not uncommon with us either ^^

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

Yeah, I know you're Khorne, that's why I brought up your sworn enemy!

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Though there is rivalry between Khorne and Tzeentch, the actual sworn enemy of Khorne is Slaanesh. Because Khorne servants seek to vent their rage, fight an relish in bloodshed. Dispatch their enemies swiftly and enjoy a good battle the more dificult the better.

However Slaaneshi servants are sadists, torturing and seeking perfection, as if they are above petty feelings like anger. Deriving pleasure from the kills. Khorne servants seek to kill, where others seek to enjoy. So it is not so strange that Khorne and Slaanesh hate each other more than any other god.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

*comes in with wheelbarrow full of all kinds of fish*
There's no more room in the cold cellar, so I'm going to leave this here.
What's with all this junk?

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Just a bunch of artifacts I stole from other dimensions. Which reminds me, I need to see what this golden scarab does.

*attaches it to Fish and presses the red gem*

Nothing happened I guess. Maybe it was just a useless trea-

*bugs come back and swarm Fish*

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Hmm. I wonder if ... MINIONS: BRING ME MY THRONE!
*bugs fly off and return dragging toilet*
Eh, close enough. Now, let's see ... What else can I do with an army of loyal bug creatures who apparently understand English and heed my command?

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

I know, I know, but it's not like it's the only toilet in the building.
*water seeps across the floor*
Uuh ... some pipes might need to be replaced though.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*water starts creeping towards the electrified fog*

I think it's a good idea if we got out of that fog ASAP. You don't want to get electrocuted right?

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

Oh, such homichlophobia! Arrest everyone and sue them all in civil court.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Τhere is a common practice called lying. And out of everyone who could lie to you, you DID NOT expect it from a Daemon Prince? O_O

I'm not stupid. Between the two contradictory statements, you had to be lying on at least one aspect. And I did expect that out of the two, you would choose the currently convenient option too But would it really have made a difference if I had said anything? I don't think so.

Oh, such homichlophobia! Arrest everyone and sue them all in civil court.

I will even go further. Watch me... *switches on a huge fan in one of the tavern's wall* ... kill the fog!

*fog is blown out of the tavern before the water reaches it*

Now for the inundation, Chryosten has some powerful pumps, doesn't he?
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Sorry, none of my pumps are working right now. The magic from the beer messed with the electronics used to operate them causing them to speak and fizzle out. You're going to have to hire a plumber (which can be pretty expensive) or do the job yourself.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

What about the tavern's auto-repair function? The toilet should have been replaced and repaired as soon as the bugs tore it off. Did I miss something?

Oh, I know! Fish, can't you clog the pipes with some bugs until we find a better solution?

Showing 1351-1365 of 3488