ForumsThe TavernSo this is the tavern...

3488 666092
joshua_setyantoro
joshua_setyantoro
12 posts
Scribe

Can I order beer here?

• 3,488 Replies
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

It only repairs the main structure of the tavern alongside any other extensions people make to the tavern. Everything else inside it must be repaired manually or replaced.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

But would it really have made a difference if I had said anything? I don't think so.

Actually it would, because I really do have a plan with all of these. Let's just call it part of a little plot I have in mind. Don't worry, nothing bad I assure you. But it will all be revealed in due time

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

MINIONS: APPREHEND THAT ... BOUNCING BLUE THING! ... AND BRING BACK MORE FISH!
*bugs fly off*

To HahiHa: Can I what with what?

etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

oh, hi. *20 foot tall robot comes in*

meet Skan-127, one of my robots. he is here to get rid of bugs as a exterminator. i heard we needed one. seriously we have a nest of Beetl--*bugs come bat with @KatPryde * WHAT THE FUDGE WHERE DID THOSE COME FROM!!!

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Now, this "destroying humanity" thing - Are we talking just humanity? Or is it more like destroying everything, especially humanity?

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Oh well, I am in both ways

*Unsheathes sword*

etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

Skan, do your exterminator program.

*Skanr gets a flamethrower, and starts torching the scarabs*

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

MINIONS: JAPANESE HONEY BEE FORMATION ON THAT ROBOT!
*the bugs swarm the robot, vibrating their wings and blocking its ventilation ducts*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

You seem to be viewing an alternate universe Matt. The scarab isn't cursed at all. And even if you did kill me, you'll only trigger the destruction of humanity because I'm the only reason none of these artifacts have gone berzerk.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Well, if it does come to that, there are probably enough cases of Klein's here to turn all of you into platypi, so no pressure.

minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
697 posts
Herald

what's wrong with being a platypus? i mean you would be a mammal that lays eggs , and of course platypus beats bear (?

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

what's wrong with being a platypus?
I know, right? It's like people have some weird objection to venemous ankle spines or sweating milk. The last time I sold a bottle, the guy came back saying he -
*a robot smashes into the table*
- and he couldn't jog anymore without tripping over his ankles, which also meant that the -
*bugs fly noisily out of the robot and swarm all over the place*
- because the venom paralyzed him from the waist down ... Or something like that. It's kind of hard to tell what they're saying sometimes, what with the bill snout and all -
*the robot crackles and bursts into flames*
- pretty sure he intended to sue, but of course he couldn't because he had no fungible assets or matching ID. He never got over it, though ... and I think they deported him to Tazmania after that incident with the spaniels.
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Don't forget to tell yourself to fix whatever would have been wrong with the timeline if it wasn't already fixed!

Now, where have those bugs got to?

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Oh...well this is starting to be boring. I have to go

*smashes the wall to get out*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*tavern fixes itself and traps Doom in a wall as he's getting out*

Well the repairs certainly seem to be getting faster.

Showing 1366-1380 of 3488