ForumsQuestsWhat is the Knight's Blessing Quest?

68 30398
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

The Knight's Blessing is a Quest that Knights are able to give to any player that rewards/recognizes an exceptional contribution or effort on Armor Games. It could celebrate skill inside a game, writing an outstanding game guide, kindness to another player or a well-written forum post. These are just examples, and there may be many more that are worthy of such an honor. The reasons are left vague on purpose to allow Knights to decide what they deem worthy of their blessing.

Blessed Users/Reasons

@MrDayCee - [Reason not posted in this thread]

@FishPreferred - For being a smart and calm individual.

@Koshionos - For being dedicated to creating quality art via maintaining his thread, armatars, and participating actively in AMW contests.

@Ferret - For being an amazing admin and treating users with respect.

@MattEmAngel - Blessed for his first place of two site contests, and his activity on Armor Games.

@SirLegendary - For bringing life to the AMW and contributing to the Forums significantly overall.

@Olinser and @Bakkart - For being great Questors and being helpful to other gamers in the Quest Forum.

@Darkfire45 - For being the king of the Count to 100 thread and a FG regular.

@StormWalker - For being an essential part of AGH's creation.

@Awein999 - For winning the Give Up 2 Contest with such perfection and speed.

@Gantic - For being the constant bane of spam.

@pangtongshu - For being a valued, active and long time Forumer.

@DrElmer and @Arm_Candy - For their long time participation and effort in preserving the CTC community.

@Ernie15 - For overall contribution to the site, or in other words for past, present, and future deeds.

@ddevil6 - For his questing efforts and feeding Sushi Cat the most sushi during April Fools 2015.

@cobbcannon3423 - For his Don't Escape 3 walkthrough in the Game Walkthroughs forum.

@Dr_Walrus - For being the first to solve the chat puzzle.

@omegaprototype - For being a great help and guide to users on the King of Towers chat.

@Qnopsik - For his in-depth and welcome advice to new CH players in the chat.

@armorplayergc - For his overall achievements in questing, and for his activity in the forums.

@akshobhya - For his overall dedication and contributions to AG.

@Andelhofs - For his achievements in questing and gaming ability.

@kegaumongo - For her kind and helpful demeanor and her artistic contribution to Armor Games.

@helpo1 - For his great gaming ability and various well-written guides.

@Patrick2011 - For his longtime dedication and contribution to the site.

@ivanxxxxxxx - For his amazing artwork, helpful suggestions and great gaming ability.

• 68 Replies
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Was the quest really out since last year? If it was, is it so hard to achieve that blessing since no one has received it yet?

Anyways, I guess I'm glad to finally know what it is.

randomblah
randomblah
246 posts
King

I guess it's time to politely ask(e.g. bribe/beg/threaten) some knights into giving blessings then

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

@randomblah, From what I can see, I don't think it works that way. All of the users who have been blessed so far seem to have contributed in their own way to the site, and not just the forums. awein999 was blessed for his win in the Give Up 2 Contest. Still up to the knights to decide who gets blessed.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

If I remember rightly, I was blessed for my personality, and also for editing AGH.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

What say you @nichodemus.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

I'll say danke, and hope that there'll be more users worthy of awarding the Quest to.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

I do so many things but you know what the first and last things I am remembered for? Combating spam. lol

Edit: It's good to be recognized for dealing with all of the endless spam.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

@Gantic I'm pretty sure we'll remember you for The Count, you're puzzles, forumnaughts, and just you as you!

Edit: Just noticed the list above, now I don't have to ask R2 all the time.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I do so many things but you know what the first and last things I am remembered for? Combating spam. lol

That's a big deal for us, those pesky spammers ruins the forum experience so having a warrior wielding the mod sword makes us feel safer.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

@MattEmAngel is now the 9th user to be blessed,

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Will @Ferret Edit his post, as another Member is blessed?

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Congrats @MattEMAngel

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I really hope Ferret doesn't put 'MattEmAngel: It was his birthday.' I gave much more reasoning than that.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Ahh, that Give Up contest, I was going to try that. And then I put it off and forgot *cries*.

R2D, I had a birthday 3 and a half months ago, obviously that should count

/sarcasm

Nevertheless, interesting feature to introduce, but question I have. Is this a knight only power or was it extended upwards to mods/admins?

~~~Darth Caedus

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

This is indeed also available for the Admins and Mods @Jacen96, but the Knights are the ones who use this power soley.

And congratulations @MattEmAngel!

Showing 1-15 of 68