ForumsForum GamesIf you want to make a new offer for a long time after the last minute?

876 367307
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Welcome to You don't want to read this thread, but you can't help yourself, a bad translation game. I will occasionally update the title of this thread with newer translations.

HOW TO PLAY
1. Copy the above user's sentence and paste it into a translator.
2. Translate it into a Non-English language.
3. Copy and paste the translated sentence into the translator and translate it back into English.
4. Tell us what language you translated to and post the result in this thread.

RULES
1. It is okay if the message doesn't change.
2. Use any language or translator, but not the same language as the user above you.
3. Do not post any translation that would break site rules.

EXAMPLE
Gantic: You don't want to read this thread, but you can't help yourself.
Player 1: English --> Urdu ---> English
"If you do not want to read this thread, but you can not help yourself."
Player 2: To Thai and back
"If you do not want to read this. But you can not help yourself."

START
You don't want to read this thread, but you can't help yourself.

• 876 Replies
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Kyrgyz and back:

Want to create a new gift for the last few days?

(PS. Feel free to make a new sentence/paragraph if you fell you can't corrupt the sentence any further)

LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
783 posts
Constable

Esperanto and back:

Do you want to create a new gift in recent days?

(We should probably have a new sentence, but I don't like the pressure of coming up with it myself.)

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Chinese:
You want to create in the last few days a new gift for you

nousername757
nousername757
493 posts
Nomad

norwegian and back:
You will in the last few days make a new gift for you

LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
783 posts
Constable

I decided to use the Bing translator this time, it proved much more interesting than the google translator:

Klingon and back:

and he gave to the new, from the day You last more than

(For our benefit, use the less accurate Bing translator if possible, it's more interesting.)

LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
783 posts
Constable

Kiswahili and back, apparently...

and he gave you to us, the end again

LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
783 posts
Constable

Tongan and back: apparently Tongan is a pretty simple language...

and he gave to us,

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I took the liberty of making a new paragraph, made thanks to a random paragraph generator.

An exercise ducks after a cotton! The defect flashes? The developer struggles within any wood picture. A dead household camps outside a unimportant cable. Why won't a wealth change?

LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
783 posts
Constable

I'll kick this off by translating it into the language of Querétaro Atomi which I've never heard of.

"A duck action a cotton! Default blinks? The developer fights inside a picture of him. A home forces for a cable of no importance. Why won't the wealth change?"

The paragraph is almost too random to be able to easily notice changes. It's quite entertaining nonetheless.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Japanese and back:

Duck action Cotton! Default blink the developer fights in his picture. House power for cable of importance. Why doesn't wealth change?

LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
783 posts
Constable

Latvian and back:

Duck cotton work! Flickering developer default struggling in his image. Power cable House is important. Why don't you change the wealth?

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Russian and back:

Duck Cotton! The default behavior of the developer's flicker is to combat the image. Power cord is important. Why don't you change your wealth?

LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
783 posts
Constable

Hmong Daw and back:

Cotton duck! Behavior because of the developer's flicker is all image. Power cord is an important thing. You do not change your wealth why?

LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
783 posts
Constable

I'm not really sure what "flakers" is supposed to mean, that's how it translated it though... Urdu an back:

Cotton duck. Manufacturer of flakers the whole picture now attitude. No power cable is all that matters. Why not change your wealth?

LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
783 posts
Constable

Yucatec Maya and back:

Duck, Cotton. Manufacturer Flakers Image load now. No Power cable matter as much as you want. Why not change your wealth.

Showing 631-645 of 876