ForumsThe TavernWhat's Your Random Superpower?

685 226401
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

You know what's cool? Superpowers. What person wouldn't want superpowers? There's so many out there to choose from. There's flying, super strength, shooting lasers, etc. The list goes on forever.

However sometimes the people in fictional stories don't always get to choose their powers. I'm pretty sure Peter Parker didn't choose to get bitten by a radioactive spider.

So I've found this Superpower wiki to add some realism into the thread. This wiki contains thousands of powers. Some insanely powerful and those that are extremely useless.

What I want you to do is click the 'random page' link and then that's the power or powers you get. You can do this as many times as you want to get a combination of powers or just a single power.

For me, I'll keep it simple for now and do three.

Airwave Manipulation
Suicide Inducement
Warping Presence

Wow, that second one is going to be fun.

• 685 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

World Splitting

I can create alternate worlds. Think of it working like the DC universe with all it's different Earths. I can do the same with our own. Pretty neat party trick but no real combat capabilities.

Life-Force Weapons

I can generate weapons made of life-force. Pretty cool I guess.

Aquatic Empathy

I can talk to sea animals. Yay...

So I can create alternate worlds, create weapons out of life-force, and talk to sea animals. Only one of these has a true use in combat. The other two not so useful.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Spell Blades
Spell Casting by using Blades as conduits. Well, since it means I am a mage, fair enough It increases my power by a great deal.

Fungal Generation
I was always disgusted, borderline frightened by fungi...Not sure how to take this

Doll Physiology
I know how it sounds but it is actually pretty useful. I can survive even dismemberment with minimal damage, while my endurance is massive. I am resistant to Heat and pressure, I possess the so called 'Self-Sustenance' power, immune to diseases and even possess a wide variety of different powers depending on what the doll I copy is made to look like.

*makes a mental note to never underestimate dolls again*

thisis17charcters
thisis17charcters
41 posts
Nomad

Ability to turn the fluids in someone's eyes into glass.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Cold Physiology

I am a being made of pure... coldness. This is a pretty COOL power. Hahaha! No but seriously, this is awesome.

Lake/River Manipulation

I can control anything concerning lakes and rivers. I can even control the weather, though I assume I can only control it around lakes and rivers. This is pretty nice.

Alternate Reality Creation

Self-explanatory, I create alternate realities. Like I said in my last post with world splitting, neat party trick but it's of no use in a fight.

So I'm a being made out of cold, able to manipulate lakes and rivers, and also create alternate realities. Pretty nice.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Rougarou Physiology
I have the abilities of a Rougarou, a creature linked to European notions of the werewolf. The good news is that I possess enhanced senses, speed, strength, stamina and invulnerability. The bad news is that it is near completely out of my control. But, oh well...I'll take it.

Power Apex Inducement
The ability to unlock the maximum potential into any being. This is pretty much why I will always survive You need me if you want to reach your maximum power level xD

Claw Retraction
The ability to extend and retract sharp claws. I can use them to impale, slash, cut, maul or trample opponents as well as climb hard surfaces

Not as lucky as my other sets but it is satisfying

Altrivotzck
Altrivotzck
71 posts
Nomad

Today I got...

Telekinetic Cutting
I can cut with my mind... not sure how much of a limit this has.

Psychic Force-field Generation
I can make force-fields with my mind, also not sure what limits this has

Chronokinetic Combat
I can fight using time-based abilities

I can cut with my mind, make force-fields with my will, & use time-based fighting powers, pretty good.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Artificial Element Constructs

I can create practically anything out of man-made objects. This is definitely very useful because there's lots of man-made objects.

Air Generation

I can generate air. I mean, I can blow away people but that's about it. Not too useful.

Nemesis Form

I can transform into a person's worst fear. This will work great with all the people with fears of simple creatures such as spiders, snakes, etc.

I can make anything out of artificial materials, generate wind, and turn into your worst fear. An ok setup.

MachoManShark
MachoManShark
368 posts
Blacksmith

Planetary Dissociation Travel
I can not be affected by the planet's rotation, meaning I can travel west at the speed of Earth's rotation.
Fruit/Vegetable Mimicry
I can turn my body into fruits and vegetables.
Verbal Teleportation
I can teleport to any place I say the name of.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Slime Bullet Projection
The ability to fire bullets made of slime. I suppose my level of control is what decides this power's tier between low or middle If I can generate and sustain a Bullet Hell it may be somewhat useful for example.

Organic Constructs
I got Mercer's power before but not under this name xD I think what I got was organic or biomass manipulation. Anyway, upper tiers are back, hopefully

Energy Web Creation
2 out of 3 powers are from Ben 10 today...seriously? -_- The Energy web can apparently act as a protective barrier, but...that's about it.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Emotion Inversion

I can reverse emotions into their opposite. For example if you love someone, I can turn that love into hatred. This might seem useless but I could easily get out of fights just by changing their emotions.

Channelling

I can channel energy and powers around me and release it as my own energy or power. This power seems very good. I like it.

Envy Inducement

I can induce envy into people... yay.

So I can invert emotions, channel surrounding energy for an attack, and induce energy. Meh is all I can say for this set.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Slime Constructs

I can make things out of slime. Isn't that just tasty?

Destructive Dominion

I can destroy and recreate anything in my own image. And I do mean ANYTHING. This is awesome and very overpowered.

Chrysopoeia

I can turn anything into gold. Kind of a pointless power considering I could technically turn anything to gold with my last power but whatever.

I'm King Midas, able to destroy anything with my slime constructs and recreate it in my image.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

I can destroy and recreate anything in my own image. And I do mean ANYTHING. This is awesome and very overpowered.

I know right. I got it before Entire timelines or societies can be destroyed and recreated. It is awesome xD

Psychic Communication
Meh, not that useful in combat but, still cool

Enhanced Gliding
Yet another Prototype power. This is not that useful, but in the game, you are not going anywhere without it.

Belief Vocifery
My god, here is a totally overkill power that had gone completely unnoticed so far. I can alter the fabric of reality by verbally stating my beliefs! This is almost limitless in potential, including HahiHa's favorite power, the Meta-Power manipulation, along with Biological Manipulatiion, Death Inducement, Healing and Reanimation, Reality Warping, Absolute Command (the ability to impose absolute orders even on reality itself) and of course, Meta Space Time Manipulation.

Well...This last power is great! I've missed this

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Telekinesis

Ah telekinesis. One of the most recognizable powers. I can of course control matter by simply using my mind.

Disassembly

I can disassemble items and people. While I can't actually harm anyone with this power, I can turn people into smaller versions of themselves. Giving me an advantage. This is a pretty nice power.

Bone Removal

I can remove bones. Yikes that's painful... for anyone else. Pretty good for me.

I can control everything with my mind, disassemble physical objectss, and remove bones. This is a really nice set.

bigjacob
bigjacob
578 posts
Farmer

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Sun_Blocking

I could have some fun with this .

Altrivotzck
Altrivotzck
71 posts
Nomad

Identity Dominance
Totally did not see it coming from the name. I can control anything (such as an intelligent being or a computer) that knows my identity/name :P "I am XYZ, I am your overlord!"

Long-range Telepathy
Eh... pretty much telepathy - which is useful - but specifically with a much larger range. Kind of disappointing, somehow :P

Air-powered Surfing
Surfing the skies, baby.

Today I can control anyone who knows my identity, communicate telepathically over long range, & surf the skies.

Showing 286-300 of 685