ForumsThe TavernWhat's Your Random Superpower?

685 226263
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

You know what's cool? Superpowers. What person wouldn't want superpowers? There's so many out there to choose from. There's flying, super strength, shooting lasers, etc. The list goes on forever.

However sometimes the people in fictional stories don't always get to choose their powers. I'm pretty sure Peter Parker didn't choose to get bitten by a radioactive spider.

So I've found this Superpower wiki to add some realism into the thread. This wiki contains thousands of powers. Some insanely powerful and those that are extremely useless.

What I want you to do is click the 'random page' link and then that's the power or powers you get. You can do this as many times as you want to get a combination of powers or just a single power.

For me, I'll keep it simple for now and do three.

Airwave Manipulation
Suicide Inducement
Warping Presence

Wow, that second one is going to be fun.

• 685 Replies
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Pff, not even Universal Manipulation? I am disappointed, @Doombreed

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

It's ok @HahiHa I can reach that level of manipulation with my newest power:

Ability Transcendence

The ability to transcend abilities to reach the ultimate level of power So, hypothetically, I could overcharge my Galaxy Manipulation to make it work for the whole universe

pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

Apocalyptic Force Manipulation
well then.... goodbye universe and everything in it
Omnificence Genesis
Getting god powers today I see
Concept Destruction
As If being able to control the power of Apocalypse wasn't enough I can also destroy concepts...

Welp I've become OP

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Cold Energy Manipulation

I'm basically Elsa. I don't care what you guys say about her or Frozen, but you all have to admit. Her powers are pretty cool. No pun intended.

Elemental Entity Creation

I can create any creature out of any already existing element. Considering I can already freeze objects, finding an existing element won't be a problem.

Cloth Mimicry

I am made of clothing. Boo!

So I'm an icy princess dress able to create creatures out of anything, especially ice. So imagine if Elsa was just a dress, that's what I would be.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Fire Energy Manipulation
Precisely the opposite of what R2 got in the post above. This would make for an interesting battle between us two

Impossible Physiology I have abilities and form that are impossible by normal standards as well as impossible to comprehend. There is no way I can exist, literal, metaphorical or supernatural, yet I still do There is a long list of applications including some of the coolest like Destructive Countenance, Transcendent Physiology and Madness Form on that but I suppose they vary wildly, strictly depending on how impossible my form is. The one I can say I'll have for sure is Rule Transcendence, the ability to surpass the rules of reality due to my impossibility to even exist in that reality. This is one of the coolest powers I've seen and there are a lot

Law Creation
The power to create physical Laws. I assume it's pretty useless when I can transcend the rules of reality anyway, but meh, this is an upper tier power in its own right.

Today I can manipulate Heat, I have a form that is impossible to comprehend (with all that it means for everyone around me and reality itself) and can create physical laws, including manipulating science. xD

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Electricity Solidification
Sounds nice at first, especially the electrical constructs application... however, when you think about e=mc^2 I am afraid this power is extremely weak - or necessitates huge amounts of electricity, which is a pity since I can't generate electricity.

Feline Manipulation... again. Next.

Chocolate Beam
No, not a beam made out of chocolate... a beam that transforms any matter into chocolate! Transforming your enemies into chocolate and eating them to absorb their powers sounds like an absurdly funny thing.

Explosion Augmentation
Self explanatory. It's an OK power, though it means I have to carry explosives around. If only life was like a Michael Bay movie, I would be oh so powerful...

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Feline Manipulation... again. Next.

Now that's cheating We all like to keep the uber tier powers we get for a second time and discard the useless ones, but, well, I will quote you on this one:

Yeah, sure, I'll keep whatever power I get next. I had no intention to do it differently ^^

Page 19. Your post xD

(Note: I still can't understand why I like picking on you so much. I don't know... )

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

I call for extraordinary conditions. If I remember correctly, this is already the third time I get Feline Manipulation. It is getting annoying.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Oh so if you get Meta-Power Manipulation for a third time you will skip it too? somehow I doubt it

Heheh xD

pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

Enhanced Lung Capacity
Boo...
Magma Armor
Interesting but not very good unless near a volcano
Key creation
So no lock can keep me out...

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Pinniped Physiology
A pinniped is a seal. I know how it sounds but it has some pretty good applications like enhanced endurance, agility, lung capacity and senses as well as pressure resistance.

Arctic Creation
The power to create cold wastelands anywhere I am. This is very nice ^^ Generating Ice, Snow, Cold Wind, Freezing everything and creating a blizzard in an entire area. Sounds a bit like the Wild Hunt and their portals from which the Frost bleeds into Reality, except I do it faster

Roboticization
The power to transform anything into mindless robots. like the Reapers in Mass Effect, the Technarchy and the Phalanx from Marvel and the like. The cool thing about this is that Robots have some immunity to cold so it combines with my Arctic creation well

Not an upper tier set but it is very good. Among the Pinniped applications is the ability to alter my body temperature. So despite the frozen wastelands, I will probably be barely able to feel the difference xD If my Blizzards don't crush you, my mindless robots will

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Contortive Ingestion

I can swallow practically anything no matter the size. Kinda gross but ok.

Cold Weather Manipulation

Dang it another Elsa power. It's a pretty cool power though.

Reality Sundering

Oh no... I can rip the fabric of reality, practically killing everything. That is... very destructive. Unfortunately I could also get myself killed.

I can ingest large objects, control cold weather, and rip apart reality. Not too bad.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Artistic Weapon Proficiency
I can weaponize everything within a stationery shop. Using pen and pencil to attack, scissor to slice, rubber to erase... apparently I can also create or repair things, probably by drawing them.

Atlantean Physiology
A superpower about as inconsistent as the various myths relating to the place itself. I may either be a kind of super-advanced Human 2.0, of alien or divine origin, or be Aquaman. Either way I am apparently an arrogant xenophobic oddball.

Selkie Physiology
Much better than your Pinniped Physiology, Doom Not only do I get the advantages of a pinniped, I also have a supernaturally beautiful human form.

Today I am a haughty Atlantean, a beautiful seal person, and a stationer's favourite customer.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Meh, I got Selkie Physiology before anyway

Precognitive Power Replication
Holy Crap! The power to not only see the future, but also copy any power seen in that future! O.O This includes more than one power or even all if I see for example a massive battle. I could stop the Civil War into the comics (where hundreds of heroes participated) by taking all of their powers at once and appearing at the right moment to stop it! xD

Causa Sui Physiology
As if Precognitive Power Replication was not enough, here is an uber tier power. I am a self-created being, so I owe my existence to no one and nothing other than myself. Without being tied into existence by anything other than myself, I exist outside everything by extension, at the Zenith of Creation. This means I possess godlike powers, like Ultipotence, Primordial Force Manipulation, Reality Warping, Superpower and Meta-Power Manipulation, Absolute Existence, Condition and Immortality, Transcendent Physiology, Perfection (yes! ^^), Space-Time manipulation and possibly most importantly, Omni-Lock. I exist outside everything so nothing can harm me not even universal powers.

This is quite possibly one of the greatest powers in the wiki ^_^ What did you say about Selkie Physiology @HahiHa ? Heheh xD

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Glass Shield Construction

Self-explanatory, I can make shields out of glass. A good defensive power.

Solar Constructs

I can create objects out of solar energy. Amazing considering we have a big thing known as the sun.

Inspiration Manipulation

Wow this power is a complete snore. I can manipulate inspiration in people, which is only giving and taking inspiration away. This is completely useless.

I can create glass shields, objects out of solar energy, and inspiration. It seems like a bland set this time.

Showing 316-330 of 685