ForumsThe TavernNew Admins @ Armor Games

29 10648
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Greetings Armor Games Citizens,

If you've noticed that I've become a bit distant from the community as of late, this is due to me taking on bigger responsibilities within Armor Games that includes support for our mobile and Steam games.

This is an exciting challenge, and with me being less active in the community I was inspired to get some additional support. At first we considered hiring somebody new, but we realized we already have people that have been with us for years, already dedicated and passionate about Armor Games.

Starting next today, @Gantic and @MrDayCee will be raised to Admin status begin working for Armor Games. There will likely be a few weeks or a month of them getting acclimated to the position change, but ultimately they are going to make amazing additions to our Admin team.

I won't be disappearing of course, but I do hope to take a smaller role in user issues, support forum, Quest support and the like. You can also e-mail me privately at Ferret@ArmorGames.com as always.

Congratulations MrDayCee and Gantic!

• 29 Replies
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Congratulations! @Gantic and @MrDayCee I'm so proud!

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

Wow! This is surprising, but not unwelcome! Congrats guys! You've totally earned it.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Ha, too slow, people already talked about it in another thread :P

The other thread was created to preview the promotion. This thread just proves that it's official.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

So Patrick when are you moving up to mod and subsequently admin because you're the admin we need but don't deserve but always wanted, you feel me?

helpo1
helpo1
3,778 posts
King

Okay. Gantic has already changed the rank in his bio (even though it's still old in the AG About :P), but MDC is a bit behind... Ts, ts, ts.

Also, ten admins and nine mods (DannyAG, ventralchaos, Ferret, jroyster22, lroot, Tasselfoot, boppins, Gantic, MrDayCee, ferret_minion; Moegreche, Strop, MRWalker82, Zophia, Reton8, Freakenstein, weirdlike, UnleashedUponMankind, kegaumongo)? That's a shame. Every admin needs his own, personal mod.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Also, ten admins and nine mods (DannyAG, ventralchaos, Ferret, jroyster22, lroot, Tasselfoot, boppins, Gantic, MrDayCee, ferret_minion; Moegreche, Strop, MRWalker82, Zophia, Reton8, Freakenstein, weirdlike, UnleashedUponMankind, kegaumongo)? That's a shame. Every admin needs his own, personal mod.

Well to do that, we would need an even number of staff members. . . . .

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I am very happy for MrDaycee, but I hope that he will still have time for his usual work with the art contests. Just saying.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Are you crazy?! You made Gantic an admin?! We're all doomed! ArmorGames will turn into one big riddle and there's nothing anybody can do about it!

Also congratulations to the both of them. Also are they getting paid for this or something? Just wondering, definitely not planning on raiding DayCee's house.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

So, how long before Lapin becomes the official language of AG?

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

https://media3.giphy.com/media/g8o4ebrip4Sbe/200_s.gif

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

So, how long before Lapin becomes the official language of AG?

I don't know about Lapin, but I am sure that Orkish will become the official AG language of Arts.
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

@R2D21999:
What's so horr1ble about riddles? Everything. Hares are like the riddles of the puzzle world.

@FishPreferred:
i think you missed an announcement somewhere. It's been the official language since forever.

@09philj:
Sancho Ponchek

daydreamer01
daydreamer01
440 posts
Peasant

congrats on the new rank gals or guys

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

What's so horr1ble about riddles? Everything. Hares are like the riddles of the puzzle world.

What's so horr1ble about riddles?

horr1ble

I'm going to be keeping an eye on you.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Cool, congratulation! Does that mean you (Gantic and MrDayCee) will get paid and won't be working for free anymore?

Showing 1-15 of 29