ForumsGamesSwords&Souls II: Your ideas!

1403 328330
SoulGame
SoulGame
33 posts
Peasant

Thanks for all your suggestions guys! I'd like to inform you the game design of S&S2 is pretty much done, and I'm glad to tell you that LOT of stuff you mentioned will be in the game
That doesn't include multiplayer, which is impossible for us to make right now.
Here is a short list of the game features:
- World map of the Neverseen to explore. Main path + other side quests locations.
- Town to build and upgrade. Cool NPC to discover and interact with. (Blacksmith, alchemist, in keeper, other weirdos...)
- More dynamic combat system (real time dodge, block, counter, critical, etc.)
- More interesting enemies: attack patterns, abilities and Epic Boss Fight!
- Deeper Hero customization (Male/Female, More skins, skills, abilities, equipment, stats, etc.)
- Evolution in Training mini game with more features to unlock as you progress, more missions, medals, etc.
- 6 Different weapons class to upgrade/equip/loot individually.
- Unique Armor system to collect and upgrade.
- Awesome art and animations improvement
- Pets to catch and rich ally system, they will help you in fights.
- Secrets hidden in the dark...
- TONS of other stuff we want to add if we have time

• 1,403 Replies
KalelGamer
KalelGamer
1 posts
Peasant

Make The Character Controlable

Indonesian_Gamers
Indonesian_Gamers
1 posts
Nomad

how about
1.manual fight
2.have a colony
3.more training type
4.could costomizet the hair, face, body, skin color, etc.
5.more skill type we can choose 6 skill from 12 skill to be a primary skill
6.the hero can have a s*xs with him wife and have a son, the son can be a fighter too

BobPeasant
BobPeasant
1 posts
Peasant

Defiantly love the first would be amazing if you could have a companion to back you up and he also has separate ability's weapons and Armour

noraisah_matsetafar
noraisah_matsetafar
1 posts
Nomad

how about
1legendary weapon,armor,shield and some range weapon
2maps ruin,cave and old mine
i will make a new one later

Ryanoceris
Ryanoceris
1 posts
Farmer

being able to choose which armour or weapons you use after you have unlocked it.

Oilers
Oilers
1 posts
Nomad

This game is great and it has lot of content, but its so great you cant have enought right ?. More weapons more skills, and more stats cant wait for swords and souls 2

TheBestHiggs
TheBestHiggs
1 posts
Nomad

make pvp and make the armor and weapon choices better buy letting you pick the one you want

Alfa821
Alfa821
1 posts
Nomad

Multiplayer please. Maybe it's gonna fun :3

kevin8599
kevin8599
2 posts
Nomad

Crafting!! (If not taken)

thekillerofwar
thekillerofwar
1 posts
Nomad

I have an idea for swords and souls 2 actually three ideas:

1-the two could be in shifts each attack will loading, ai the time bar (do not know if it will become a bar) arrives in a part that you choose the attack and you choose the only attack that has to wait a time type: Attack normal 10 damage, waiting time: 3 sec.

2-the two of you will be able to create a team like this:
Archer cost: 1000 gold
magical costs: 3000 gold
killer costs: (do not know when thousand) gold
and thus will create a team training each menbro her and each ves become stronger, hence may look like this: you choose three soldiers "you and 2 more" there you can choose 3 more reserve for when one dies you can choose which You have reservations, so it costs a turn and takes 10 seconds to load.

3-could have more ways for example playing in the mode of war you have to emvrentar soldiers attack or protect the castle, in the scan mode you emvrenta unknown creatures and more type: orcs, trolls these things .... and the mode zombie course you emvrenta zombies, trolls zombies, zombie warriors and so on.

I hope it helped if you can put to choose the language I would greatly appreciate it, because I so of Brazil, and only one more thing ... can you tell me what day it launches swords and souls 2? ^^

Jumpman02
Jumpman02
1 posts
Nomad

I think that the game would have you actually move the character around, for dodging or blocking purposes, but otherwise automatic. Also, there should be a way for you to skip the instructions if you played before. SwordSoul = Heads This is my idea for what the coins could look like as well. Still, I think that S&S2 is a good idea.

COIN RESULTS
SwordSoul
Heads
juniorenmanuel_baeztavare
juniorenmanuel_baeztavare
1 posts
Peasant

What about differents classes?????
i think that it is a good idea

CptMisha
CptMisha
2 posts
Farmer

Here is an idea.
Make different kinds of weapons, also different weapon classes. For example, make swords that are fast but deal less dmg and sledgehammer that deals more dmg but is slower. Or bow with arrows, which would be fast but weak and crossbow which would be slow but strong.
I think you got it already

HPR0406
HPR0406
7 posts
Shepherd

option to mute the music but not the other sound effects

milkywayistheway
milkywayistheway
1 posts
Peasant

a pet system would be more awesome than doing the ultimate move with 1000000 dmg so H@*% YES TO THE PET SYSTEM! for the crafting system you could grab materials and turn them into like a handle and blade and combine those 2 to make a sword so thats what i think should be done for crafting. For more exploration I'm not sure. Can you add to Swords and Souls 2 that you can dual wield weapons since dual wielding weapons make you look like a bada@#%. XD

Showing 616-630 of 1403