ForumsThe TavernNew? Introduce Yourself Here!

1553 518185
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Listen, we've all been there. You come to a new online community, and you're not sure how to get started, or what to say. Luckily, the best way to get started here at Armor Games is simply to say hello! Whether you're here to get support for a game, have a chat, or make awkward comments about the weather, we're thrilled to have you, and hope you'll hang around for a long time.

If you want to make sure you're properly following Da Rulez, be sure to have a read through this Forum Rules, Guidelines, and FAQ Masterpost that compiles basically everything you need to know.

As for me, my name is Dora, and I'm here to help however best I can with anything you might need. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need help you can't get on the Support subforum or Help page, or just want to say "hi"! I promise I'll keep my weird tendencies to a minimum until I get comfortable enough around you that I just don't care what you think about the My Little Pony/Spider-Man/Star Trek display on my book shelf.

Please try and make all our newcomers feel welcome. Remember that if you want to respond to someone specific and make absolutely, positively sure they get your greetings, you can add @thatpersonsusername and the site will send them a message saying they've been mentioned on the forums!

• 1,553 Replies
GwangGwang
GwangGwang
3 posts
Chamberlain

Hi from Canada

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

Hello to Sydney and Canada!

vaasu123
vaasu123
1 posts
Nomad

sup

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer
nosvemos
nosvemos
1 posts
Blacksmith

what is my purpose

Nurplederple
Nurplederple
2 posts
Constable

Hi everyone!

jolunar
jolunar
1 posts
Nomad

Hello, I like flash games and rl
It's nice to join

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

Hi @Nurplederple !
@jolunar It's nice to meet you.

y0_sammy
y0_sammy
1 posts
Grand Duke

Hello, flash games its nice idea... please create more achivements games!!!

Manny5000
Manny5000
1 posts
Herald

Hi, This is my first time posting, though I have played on AG for years. Keep up the good work!!

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

Hello, @y0_sammy . Flash games are a great idea.
Glad you come over to the forums, @Manny5000 !

primeuk
primeuk
3 posts
Nomad

nice tip for making new friends and it's nice to meet you1d6=5

DICE RESULTS
5 = 1d6
vanillabliss
vanillabliss
11 posts
Countess

Hi my fellow AG gamers! Been on AG for years now, but only just discovered this friendly (hopefully) forums. Would love to see more games with AG quests or remaking of old, quest-less games with more quests!

BlooodBath
BlooodBath
44 posts
Viceroy

Hi, any games to recommend?

yaelle_glenn
yaelle_glenn
1 posts
Nomad

Hi. I recently picked Soda Dungeon up again after a long hiatus & I see there's a Halloween look, but what I can't figure out is whether there are any new items ??

Showing 556-570 of 1553