Nomad

I gotta go with bush...

• 102 Replies
wan59
wan59
9 posts
Nomad

Godwin point

Well, Hitler killed about 60 millions people.
But Bush is destroying a hole country for his profit(or USA's profit).
(But I think my opinion is a bit false, cause I'm French, and our government is more and more like usa one)

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

I am sorry, you shall see a side of me that no one on here have seen before. If you honest to God think Bush is worse than Hitler, then you are one ignorant, uneducated, moron.

Bush has not even come near to ruining this country. If you want to know what a country is like after it is ruined, then look at other places like Russia and Germany at one point in time. Bush is a moron, but what he has done is nothing perminant except maybe prevent gas prices to dropping below $2.00 again. Not realy as big of a deal as long as we learn to stop buying soo many foraign goods, which is the fault of the average American dunderhead.

I am pressed to agree. Hitler did some bad things, but Bush has done even worse things!!!

I should bloody slap you, you ignorant bufoon.

DO you know how many times he has violated the constution... he should already have been put into jail

Name some reasons then. Bush is not that smart, but you hate him as if it is a fad. You act like Bush is bad for breaking ammendments, I want you to name some. God knows that breaking ammendments is worse than killing billions of Jews and starting the Holocaust!

At least Hitler knew what he was doing.

Hitler knew nothing of what he was doing! One reason why he lost the war was because he thought he was a brilliant tacticle leader. If you know anything about WWII, you would know that Hitler was the main downfall. Him and his over confidence!

I don't know much about politics, but at least I can make my own opinions and not just base what I say by what everyone else says. It is very pathetic when you turn politics into a fad as so many Americans have. I dislike Bush, but for my own reasons, not everyone elses.

I have never ever heard soo much bull crap in my life, I am sorry but use that thing in your head called a brain!
Pegasus
Pegasus
106 posts
Nomad

I don't think there is any difference between the two. The aggregate of lives lost on both of their missions is simply collateral damage.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Pegasus, you do realize that Bush got us into a war to fight against terrorism. Explain to me why you beleive this was a big mistake? I have my reasons, but it sounds to me like your only excuse is "Bush is like Hitler because they both caused people to die."

Now what about a drunk driver who wrecks into an innocent person and kills them, they killed someone and are just as responsible for killing that person as Hitler was for the deaths of millions. Does this make the drunk a worse person than Hitler? Or how about someone who murders a person they hate, just one guy. Are they as bad as Hitler?

Bush is responsible for quite a few deaths, but not nearly as many as Hitler. Bush is fighting for a just cause (it's just that he aproached the situation completely wrong). Bush is fighting terrorists because they are terrorists, Hitler killed millions of Jews just because he hated Jews.

Hitler is responsible for an unimaginable amount more deaths than Bush, not to mention more inhumane deaths, sloughter of innocent people (on purpose), betrayal to his own allies, and mad man trying to take over the bloody world.

I swear, you think Bush is the worst president ever. He is not a good president but your stupid to say the worse. I can name many presidents worse than Bush. In fact, let us take a look at a few of my least liked presidents.

*Andrew Johnson- The Cival War was fought and after the North had won the war, slavery seemed to be on its way out untill Johnson became president. Johnson failed to attack slavery and in fact suported slavery. The South fought in the cival war to keep their slaves, and to keep blacks from voting. Johnson was so bad that congress actualy threatened to kill him if he kept on vetoing laws against slavery. Basicly he ignored Reconstruction (started by Abe Lincoln.)

*Richard Nixon- Talk about Bush calling other countries Terrorists, Nixon was so paranoid that people were out to get him, he was responsible for making false accusations of people being communists... people in his own country! Very smart man but because he was so paranoid people were against them he turned on citizens of his own country without any proof! He even tried to get rid of one of my personal heros, John Lennon, and kicking him out of the country.

In fact, Bush does not even make it in the top 10 worst presidents list acording to U.S. U.S. News & World Report.

This is why I beleive you are a fool if you say Bush is the worst president in American History. This is also why I beleive your just plain ignorant and stupid when you say he is just as bad as Hitler.

I dislike Bush, but unlike 80% of America, I have my own reasons, and I don't make them into bigger deals than what they realy are.

Pegasus
Pegasus
106 posts
Nomad

I am not saying bush is the worst president but he is just exceedingly irresponsible. He got us into war and caused many people to die just like Hitler did.

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,058 posts
Blacksmith

*blink blink*

Hitler passed the laws to kill the people, Bush put his country to war, like many other presidents before. I have a feeling you are just trying to get people riled up, because I don't see how you can think they are anything alike...

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

why compare them in the first place? We can obviously tell you favor Hitler over Bush so why make others decide on this stupid decision? It is just flat out rude and wrong.

XXpinkyXX
XXpinkyXX
103 posts
Nomad

Hitler all george bush did was mess up our gas prices and about ten other horrible things lol but Hitler killed the whole jew population in Germany

EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

I say Bush because he put this country to war for no reason.

Calm
Calm
908 posts
Herald

Hitler killed the whole jew population in Germany

Well, not only the Jewish population of Germany, but the Jewish population of all Europe!
EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

Woah that's a lot, I don't why he would do that.

WeeMan147
WeeMan147
199 posts
Nomad

I say Bush because he put this country to war for no reason.

And you think Hitler's reason was much more base and logical?
dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

Well, Hitler of course. Bush is a flailing idiot, but hes not EVIL. Hitler wa

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

@NoName,I totally agree with you about the 10 worst presidents.You forgot to mention Herbert Hoover though for causing the great depression, and being more irresponsible then Bush ever could be.This is a fairly un-comparable topic though.I think I'll make one that is better.Any suggestions people?How about Bush vs. Stalin?I also would like to clear this up with you Hitler is worse, ok.

dnguyen
dnguyen
614 posts
Nomad

Hitler

Showing 16-30 of 102