124 posts
Nomad

I gotta go with bush...

• 102 Replies
Strat
Strat
107 posts
Nomad

Oy, what a topic. It might be more appropriate who is generally more hated, regardless of what "evils" were done.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

bush and hitler r pretty much the same
i agrre
0mega
0mega
1 posts
Nomad

this thread seems to have quite a few americans saying essentially 'bush because it effects me and hitler didnt'

i dont remember an American version of Kristallnacht under Bush?or hey, that little thing called genocide? this is utter stupidity, if Bush attempted to wipe an entire race from the face of the earth, then this would be understandable. but he hasnt, the man is just running a large presidential body, and with that comes all the rumours and insults.

N00BKiller
N00BKiller
255 posts
Peasant

well... Bush has done alot of bad things but Hitler started a world war. so i think that Hitler is a awful guy.

Ogt2
Ogt2
288 posts
Peasant

Hitler, no hesitation, he started the damn war and my great-grandfather died in the WW2.
I hate Hitler!!! Bush, okay he's stupid and annoys me, but really I say HITLER IS THE WORST!

CrossViper
CrossViper
481 posts
Nomad

Bush was just stupid. Hitler was much worse.
Now if you put Cheney against Hitler....

gamelvr5
gamelvr5
6 posts
Nomad

Hitler slautered thousands of jews... bush just sucks.

Sekel6520
Sekel6520
167 posts
Peasant

Are you kidding lol. Hitler was like a satan on earth, Bush is just retarded.

MechanizedGrinder
MechanizedGrinder
232 posts
Nomad

who comes up with some of the dumb ideas here (no offense to any one )

Aaroniscool
Aaroniscool
254 posts
Nomad

Bush is definitely better than Hitler.

Sure, Bush made a mistake or two, but we're only human, right?

Hitler, on the other hand, killed thousands and thousands of people for what they believed...I can imagine being flamed on this forum, but a full-on slaughtering? =\\

thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

Hitler you idiots, Bush isn't bad on purpose he is just plain stupid

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

THIS IS HONESTLY A RIDICULOUS TOPIC.

It pisses the hell out of me, i am sorry but it does. I don't care if you hate Bush, comparing the two and asking who's better is like asking is God or Satin more evil. I am not saying that either is God or either is Satin, i am just saying that the difference is so drastic is is stupid and pointless to make the comparison.

Hitler:

-Killed millions of Jews.
-Took over most of Europe.
-Destroyed and damaged most of Europe while killing millions of other citizens and soldiers.
_Dragged other countries in and caused the world to go into turmoil and outrage.
-Was the reason Japan started taking over the South Pacific and all the killing happened there.
-Because of them, the U.S. rushed to develop a nuke to stop Japan, and if they had not built one, we later might have realized it was stupid to create them.

Bush:

-Made the list of U.S. presidents that were ugly longer.
-Put us in debt.

Showing 91-102 of 102