Nomad

I gotta go with bush...

• 102 Replies
SuperzMcShort
SuperzMcShort
325 posts
Nomad

@ necromancer

If you want to take into account the people that have died because of the wars that Bush has started it's only fair to do the same for Hitler in which case his death count is much closer to 70 million which is completely incomparable to what anyone has ever done before or since.

arkaninerenegade
arkaninerenegade
785 posts
Nomad

Bush is an idiot, but Hitler caused genocide. I hate them both but Hitler is so much worse then Bush.

MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

btu hitler made death camps

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

Why does it seem that everyone thinks I'm advocating that Bush is worse? My original comment was "Bush killed 4000 Americans and I'm too lazy to look up the number of Afghanis and Iraqis who died, but I bet its not more than 11 million." Which implies that Hitler killed more.

@SuperzMcShort-
I would say Mao or Stalin beat Hitler, seeing as Stalin killed 20 million of his own people and was equally liable for World War Two. Mao just killed a huge amount of people in his communist uprising and executions of prisoners like 40 million or so without a real war.

PrincessBeauty
PrincessBeauty
42 posts
Nomad

@Necromancer-
You have no idea what you are talking about. Hitler is worse then Bush and I bet I can prove it to you. Bush has done nothing. If Bush was better then HitleR, WHY IS BUSH PRESIDENT?!? If you can't answer that question then itler is worse then Bush, end of story.

Stickjesus
Stickjesus
166 posts
Nomad

Its very simple

They're the same person

Thats the only thing that makes any sense at all. Bush is imiating himself.

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

@PrincessBeauty-
Did you read what I just wrote? I said that Hitler killed more, which is obviously worse. Although, Bush is president because of lies and deceit, Hitler is worse.

Stickjesus
Stickjesus
166 posts
Nomad

@princessb

Hitler worked his way up through politics and so did bush. Its the same tactics only bush is retarded. I end my case.

PrincessBeauty
PrincessBeauty
42 posts
Nomad

They're the same person

@Stickjesus-
How is it possible for Bush to be better then himself. Bush is Bush and Bush can't be better then Bush if Bush is Bush. *Sorry if that makes no sence at all.
PrincessBeauty
PrincessBeauty
42 posts
Nomad

Stickjesus-
Hitler did not "work his way up through politics", if he did, then he would have become the president. Yes, he did become the dictator but that is of the army. And Bush is not retarded, if he was, HE WOULDN'T BE PRESIDENT! Why don't you people understand, if Bush was more evil the Hitler without using force, then how did he become president. People wouldn't have voted for him if he was going to kill 11 MILLION PEOPLE.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

@necromancer, How was Bush put into power by lies and deceit? I am pretty sure he was voted by Americans, and I haven't heard much of what you stated, but feel free to prove me wrong.

Some people just think that Bush is worse because this people that are dying are our soldiers. For this, you can't have a biased opinion. Hitler was far more worse based on all of the lives lost, and you must think of how he killed these people. Bush's soldiers are dying for their country, but Hitler was killing people just because they were Jewish. I just can't see a feasible answer as to why Bush could be worse.

MrMonkey3
MrMonkey3
495 posts
Nomad

Dude seriously hitler KILLED thousands Bush is just a really bad president. I'm gunna have to go with hitler

MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

@necromancer i beleive you are living in the past you are thinking of Richard Nixon adn the watergate scandal

d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

Well Bush didnt cause the Holocaust...

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

Everybody always talks about how bush has broken the law 5 times!
I don't know about you buy I need real evidence! Not just somebody who follows the group, and says, "Oh yea, bush is bad." For no reason, and bush didn't kill millions of people did he? So obviously, HITLER IS MORE WORSE all you people that think bush is worse, don't know what they are talking about.

Showing 46-60 of 102