daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

Stalin>Hitler>Clinton (he cost America plenty of money)>Bush

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

Hitler worked his way up through politics and so did bush. Its the same tactics only bush is retarded. I end my case.

He didn't work his way through lying and deceit., he said, "Hey, people follow me and I'll make cars cheaper! (1000$) And in his group they were 999$... He bombed London with bombers, and did bush? NO,

Its very simple They're the same person Thats the only thing that makes any sense at all. Bush is imititing himself.
Do you have proof that Bush is imitating Hitler? If not, you cannot say that, and my proof is, that when he became president, car prices didn't go 1$ lower..
EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

Hey DivineDarkness how do you do that thing where theres a black line and the words look less bolded.

How do you do that, can you please tell me?

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

Press quote or type

[quote]and then post what you want in it hahahhaand then type
[/quote]

If that comes out 2-quoted here

1quote1
1/quote1 except replace 1's with [example]
GreatZulu638
GreatZulu638
279 posts
Nomad

how is this even a discussion?? hitler or bush seriously?? hitler was... just look at the mass genocide from hitler.. seriously now... whoever originally posted this is a fool

SAL37
SAL37
447 posts
Peasant

hitler is worst

cpy
cpy
16 posts
Nomad

Hitler is probably one of my most favorite persons, i adore. Thanks to him medicine was pushed much much further and get step closer to modern medicine. Airplanes got improved by a lot! Nuclear fission man i love my pc powered by electricity that use quite safe energy. His action led to my favorite! Cold war, and that's my children when internet was born, thanks to those military guys that fight wars we got their inventions and eventually made our lives 1000% better, yea many died, so? I can live with that as long as i got to use internet and electricity and have modern medicine!
WW3 (if nuclear) won't do any good as ww2 did.

SuperzMcShort
SuperzMcShort
325 posts
Nomad

@cpy

While war is often a catalyst for invention, as you seem to be ironically mentioning. However it would be a logical fallacy to say that those inventions would never have occurred without the wars. The technology was (for the most part) already in place to allow for those developments that the German scientists made, and they most likely would have been developed in perhaps a more drawn out time scale without a war.

Jalex
Jalex
23 posts
Nomad

@cpy-
Who did you think Hitler was great, he killed OVER 11 million JEWS and that isn't even including all of the other people. He even forced the Germans to participate in the war. That is not good. So Bush is not worse than Hitler.

parkermb68
parkermb68
323 posts
Nomad

Oh MY GOD! Bush was good, HITLER WAS BAD! you are such a moron. Hitler tried to destroy America and Israel, Bush was helping America the best he could.

parkermb68
parkermb68
323 posts
Nomad

Bush did a few bad things, but if you were smart it'd be Hitler all the way.

MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

@cpy are you an idot have you lived under a rock your whole life????? if killing people bt ustill improvign technology is good i might as well invent a new kind of gun and shoot people with it

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

Hitler. Hitler was 10 times worse than Bush. Hitler killed about a million people.

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

Im meant millions

Showing 61-75 of 102