sushihair
153 posts
Nomad

i support Bush AND Hitler!lol

xXxTetimaruxXx
xXxTetimaruxXx
418 posts
Nomad

I don't support either but hitler is going down!

thelistman
thelistman
1,416 posts
Shepherd

As much as I hate Bush, he is a saint compared to Hitler. My gosh, Anyone who tries to compare the two has no knowledge of history or politics in any way, shape or form.

Jikek
Jikek
1,186 posts
Nomad

How can u say
Bush? he hasnt killed millions of people! Please explain to me why bush is worse??

http://www.mariokartwii.com/members/jikek/albums/my-album/4311-logo.jpg
http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn72/jiggy20/jikek.pngJoin the Sig Strikers!

PrincessBeauty
PrincessBeauty
42 posts
Nomad

I don't support either but hitler is going down!

@xXxTetimaruxXx, Hitler is already dead so how can he be "going down", he is already going down...to Hell. But anyway, I believe that Bush is actrually helping us because he is fighting for our freedom by trying to get us oil. And Hitler was trying to rule the world which didn't go very well. So I would say that Hitler was the worst person between the two.
MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

anyone who says bush is worse is an idiot hitler killed millions of peopel who had the saem jewish blood that he had he was insane and bush really isn't that bad the press is liberal and puts bad spins on everything they are a tool of propaganda used to support no one adn to slam everyone

MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

exactly and i just know someoen is going to bring up the war and say bush sent people to be killed but he is fighting this war so others can enjoy the freedom's we take for granted

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

Bush killed 4000 Americans and I'm too lazy to look up the number of Afghanis and Iraqis who died, but I bet its not more than 11 million.

PrincessBeauty
PrincessBeauty
42 posts
Nomad

Okay, calm it down. Bush is a non-killing president but if you do say that Bush is worse, then you must have no idea what you are talking about. It is reported that Hitler killed 11 million people and Bush has killed 0. Think about that for a change.

Amarion
Amarion
15 posts
Nomad

Hitler

PrincessBeauty
PrincessBeauty
42 posts
Nomad

@Necromancer, that is not true, Bush himself didn't kill that many people, the US soliders did. Hitler himself killed 11 million+ people.

MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

@princessbeauty
thank you finally someone with common sense around here

PrincessBeauty
PrincessBeauty
42 posts
Nomad

@MsterXantos, you wanna be friends, tell on profile.

--On topic--
Yes, Bush is a good man with mistakes every once adn while but that doesn't make him worse then Hitler. So lets say Amarion made one mistake, does that mean he is worse then Hitler, no, it just means that he is trying to help. But Hitler, he was always making mistakes until he started doing it for a living and that is when he killed over 11 million people.

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

that is not true, Bush himself didn't kill that many people, the US soliders did. Hitler himself killed 11 million+ people.

Same logic, Hitler's soldiers killed those people, on his orders, just like the US soldiers took Bush's orders.
Showing 31-45 of 102