124 posts
Nomad

I gotta go with bush...

• 102 Replies
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

@Parker, I believe you are a bit off on your information. Hilter didn't even send his troops to America, and I don't believe Hitler even went to Isreal. He was attacking Jew in general, not in any specific spot.

Jalex
Jalex
23 posts
Nomad

@Craze-
To be excat, Hitler killed over 11 million people. Give and take a few. And Estel, Hitler himself didn't go to Isreal, his troops did. Isreal is the home for Jews, that is were he killed them all. So, he kind of did go to Isreal.

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

I know Bush is not the greatest but there is something that makes me laugh. We voted him in. I mean I am just saying that a lot of people complain about him even though more than half of the country voted for him. Also, it is pretty obvious that Hitler was worse.

IPwnU2Day
IPwnU2Day
395 posts
Nomad

Hitler killed MILLIONS and ruined half a continent. And the families of those who had dead family members also then had to deal with that loss. Even those who survived the camps had recurring health problems.

Waterpologuy
Waterpologuy
227 posts
Nomad

Dude bush didn't order millions of people to be killed. He didnt start world wars ( just small wars). Hitler was wayyyy worse.

MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

@Waterpologuy
good point hitler ordered and signed for every single death that happened at those camps bush is not controling people or approving genocide

kielzanie
kielzanie
473 posts
Nomad

haha! thats funny! hitler is worse but of coarse if you REALLY know about history and is not joking, you would say hitler

MrNiceGuy
MrNiceGuy
73 posts
Nomad

Bush IS really stupid, but Hitler killed too many people to forgiven for.

Jalex
Jalex
23 posts
Nomad

Bush IS really stupid, but Hitler killed too many people to forgiven for.

Bush isn't stupid, you just don't like him for the things he has done. And Hitler did kill millions but that doesn't mean Bush is worse then Hitler. If you look at it through reality, then Hitler was was but if you look at it through YOUR eyes, then Bush is worse.
polishofficer
polishofficer
48 posts
Nomad

i think that they are both pains in the world

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

Bush didn't almost wipe out the Jews.We all know were Hitler is going.

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

hitler was a better leader, and if you think about it, with this war that we're in, bush has killed quite a few people too.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Hitler was a terrible leader. The only reason some of his early battle strategies worked was not because they were good strategies, he was lucky that Britain and France were to afraid to go into war and practicly game him the power he wanted. It was because he got lucky that people actualy beleived his stupid ideas would work! If you pay attention, his later strategies cost him the war.

Also Bush would have no military strategy intelligence in him at all, but Hitler was too stupid to let the generals who were somewhat good with that stuff do their own work! He should not have done it himself. Hitler was a very stupid man, the only reason he got power was because his own people were in such debt (that was their equivlent to our Great Depression) that they were absolutely desperate to gain money and resources and all that other stuff Hitler promised them. Hitler also got lucky with hsi earlier battle plans sicne Britain and France gave him what he wanted because they were tryign to avoid war (which if they did attack Hitler's decisions early on they could have avoided war!)

kris1027
kris1027
506 posts
Nomad

Let's see, Hitler had 11 million people exterminated and bush didn't. It's like comparing apples and murderers.

azngamerboi2
azngamerboi2
5 posts
Nomad

bush and hitler r pretty much the same

Showing 76-90 of 102