Forums → Forum Games → Tug of War
This is a battle of the sexes. If the poster is male, he will add 1 to the number above him and then make a comment of any sort he wishes. If the poster is female, she will subtract 1 from the number above her and make a comment. If the number reaches 0, the girls win. If the number reaches double the starting number, the guys win. For instance if we start at 1,000, the guys win at 2,000.
Please always leave a comment with your number so it doesn't devolve into just another counting game. Comments obviously make it much more interesting.
All forum rules apply. Keep the comments civil. No double posting.
We will start with:
1,000 - This game can be really fun and a good way to have ad hoc conversations.
All of the above still applies EXCEPT:
• Girls may now subtract 5 per post owing to the fact the forum demographic is skewed so much toward males.
• Each new game will begin at 50 until further notice.
• Turncoats are allowed. Meaning you may post for either gender regardless of your own gender.
- 498 Replies
66. GASP* You can play "Crush the castle" in real life!. Forget this year, see you all!
67. I saw a show once that showed how they made the purple dye back then. It was quite disgusting using rotting shellfish as the main ingredient.
(68) but hey! the clothes they made! THEY LOOK AWESOME!
Also, yes, the Medieval Ages must have been funny, but I'd rather live nowadays... no, I'd rather live in the future, yes, that seems like a nice idea!
69. Oh, we're back to this number again. Hey, didn't the purpur colour (That's what it's called in English, right?), the purple-reddish colour use to be a sign of royalty and richness? Pretty sure.
And yes, the medieval ages were hilarious! Once 10 of your 16 children died of Polio, smallpox and the plague, you can finally enjoy breaking your back every day for the whole of the day, only to have half of it stolen away from you and given to your feudal overlord and the Chruch.
The future is unpredictable, however, who knows what'll happen! Maybe people from the future will talk about us how I talked about the medieval ages. How have they lived without teleportation, with ageing and cancer still being uncured! How did they build their tiny cities like Mexico city
68. We can only hope that that'll be how people will talk about right now in the future.
69. I wonder how much they will laugh and shake their heads when they look back at this
I wonder how much worse their habits will be?
70. Well, maybe they'll wonder about the tall things behind them. "Wouldn't it be nice to have trees on Auris? ", "When I finish school, I'd like to move to Lignum where I could finally breathe in fresh air!" That reminds me, I think I'm gonna go replay House of Wolves.
69. What does that have to do with House of Wolves? (Never played it.)
70. Well, I imagined that Lignum planet as a sort of taiga forest planet, so, naturally, I thought of House of wolves. It's probably one of my favourite games on AG. And that also reminds me of William and Sly.
69. Never heard of William and Sly, either. ._.
70. Then go play it. It's really quite relaxing
69. I'm already playing a game, but I'll keep it in mind.
70. Keeping Tug of War alive...
71. Don't worry, I'm also posting to keep this alive!
70. Turrrrkey tomorrow. Gobblegobble
You must be logged in to post a reply!