Forums → Forum Games → Tug of War
This is a battle of the sexes. If the poster is male, he will add 1 to the number above him and then make a comment of any sort he wishes. If the poster is female, she will subtract 1 from the number above her and make a comment. If the number reaches 0, the girls win. If the number reaches double the starting number, the guys win. For instance if we start at 1,000, the guys win at 2,000.
Please always leave a comment with your number so it doesn't devolve into just another counting game. Comments obviously make it much more interesting.
All forum rules apply. Keep the comments civil. No double posting.
We will start with:
1,000 - This game can be really fun and a good way to have ad hoc conversations.
All of the above still applies EXCEPT:
• Girls may now subtract 5 per post owing to the fact the forum demographic is skewed so much toward males.
• Each new game will begin at 50 until further notice.
• Turncoats are allowed. Meaning you may post for either gender regardless of your own gender.
- 498 Replies
71. I just googled Thanksgiving. I never knew google had polls. Ah, it seems today is Thanksgiving.
70. Today is Thanksgiving. But unlike the Pilgrims and Indians, I shall not call for a ceasefire and instead keep all the food for MYSELF.
71. Tug of War is so quiet today. Isn't this the magic of Thanksgiving?
72. Thank you fo- Nevermind. I'm 16 hours too late. Well. We have klanje today. Does anyone by any chance want a krafna? Maybe we'll roast a kebab or two from the spare meat.
Meat sounds good, though.
70. just helping the girls for a while, don't mind me posting
hmm... today is Black Friday... hmm... YAY! :P
69. Doesn't help me much, still can't afford anything.
68. I know, I'm not going to buy anything on it either, but I saw the people buying stuff on TV, just wow! they were like going mad when buying, they were even fighting
Then, the reporter interviewed a guy who was going to buy a TV in a store, she asked "how much are you going to pay on it?", the guy said: "I don't even know yet, I'll wait until I reach the cashier to discover "
I’m just about to go out for Black Friday.
Also, because your a male, you were supposed to add 1 to the number. Not subtract.
So after going with the right count (including my post) fixing mistakes, we should probably be at...
73 right now.
I believe it is 68 as ap did clarify he was
just helping the girls for a while.
69. Turncoats are allowed. I forgot to add that to the OP.
70. Klanje literally means slaughter. Yeah, we basically slaughter pigs and turn their meat into sausages and ham and bacon. We take their guts, clean them and put their own meat in them (That's how sausages are made). We also make I guess a kind of goulash with more kinds of meat called Čobanac. Also, krafne are basically holeless doughnuts topped with either chocolate spread or some kind of marmalade.
69. Sausage might be yummy, but never ask how it's made.
70. I saw how they're made on a lesson. Mcnuggets production is even worse.
71. but... I like their nuggets... ._.
they are so tasty!
You must be logged in to post a reply!