ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe story of faceless

52 12210
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

+++INTRO+++

The once was a nameless town in a nameless, dence forest. Inside the town there lived over 10,000 people. Each people had nothing different. Exept for a certain few, they were hated, so they made a mask that made them appear faceless. The faceless were robotic. They marched in in 10x8 groups through the street. Some faceless collapsed of exhaustion during their daily marches, just to be replaced by another faceless in the matter of moments. The faceless did nothing but 3 things, eat, sleep, and work. They had no purpose, but did their jobs with high work ethic. What lied in the forest, a rainbow of different creatures, each with several colors and sizes. Different things lived there as well, birds, simeans, amphibiens, and even reptiles. Outside the forest, no one ever dared to go.

• 52 Replies
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Cool. Did he name the piece of wood Woody?

More!

KingRyan

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Sorry to say this, but in like. . .ten days the story will go on a one week hiatus. This means vacation. AI'm still glad to know someone really likes it.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Your chapters are a little short, but I do like the story!

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Haha, Woody!

More, More, More,! good, detail about the monsters though I can actually picture them in my head! (They are kinda scary)

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

ok, here's the next chapter. I may have a tad of writers block though, so don't kill me if this is semi-recycled.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

sorry, I will ask moegrech to merge these two posts or something.

+++chapter 5+++

The red beast was named Rolith, the Juggernaught was named Maulj (dont ask how to pronounse), the yellow beast was named Zorlor, and it's controller was called Y-678943 model #6. The jumbled mess had no name, but was often called Anthemia. Rolith dove into the city streets, and Maulj the juggernaught slammed himself though the building he was on. Zorlor and his controller jumped onto the street, as Anthemia bended the border of the city into water. Rolith looked into the building at the end of his street. On the 4th floor there was a woman, masked faceless, looking out on the street. She seemed to be in shock as the saw Rolith staring back at her. Rolith sent out a mighty roar that shoot the buildings around him. Immediatly, Zorlor jumped to action. It ran straight to the building, leaping onto and through the window. The masked faceless, title of C-522, ran.
X seemed to have the best life he ever had. He had found peace in his life, but he seemed to want more. He wanted to make history. He wanted to live a life more than worth living. He wanted to live a life where people would envy him. With these thoughts, he started thinking.

+++end of chapter 5+++

give some feedback. Also, I will open a thread in the tavern stating a pole of this thread, the pole subject, which side of the story do you like best? The story of X or the story of Rolith?

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

whaaaaaaaaa! Stop, ending it I can't stand that! It is good though.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

To the people who want longer chapters, "I update the story often don't I?"

+++Chapter 6+++

Zorlor had caught sight of C. She was running as fast as she could when she got to the streets. Unfourtunately, Rolith was there in wait. C ran into the building to her right. This is when Anthemia decomposed the large walls of the building. C was scared to death, the walls around her seemed to have been moving, working against themself. She saw Rolith come out from the walls, ready for a pounce. He jumped with another roar. She sprinted into one of the walls. She was extremely confused now. IT felt like she was in water. C floated to a surface, bewildered, when a building brought her out of the water. She looked around, when Anthemia burst from the water.
"Oh god help me!" She screamed, tears flowing down her eyes.
+++
X thought, and thought and thought. He couldn't think what he would want more, besides a real companion. Instead of his piece of wood "Woody" (as requested by a fan). He thought somewhat crazy of a thought, he was thinking of leaving the forest, but not back to the city. He wanted to leave the forest to see what was outside of it. X started to get a ton of plants and fruits. He took Woody and started walking. He figured that if he kept moving in the same direction, he would end up either 1 of 2 places. Back at the town, or outside the forest. So X started to walk, straight, with nothing but a freind and hope for the future.

+++end of chapter 6

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Yay! Go Woody! Woody Rocks!

Do X and C get married?

KingRyan

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

WOW! X and C get married? Woody I love you! Hey king ryan me and you are gonna be the woody fan club from now one. Good chapter, can't wait to see what comes next! Keep up the good work!

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

you'll have to wait and see, I'm making hti sstory literally as I go. I'm debating a relationship in this story, mainly cuz when I don that just about everything goes to that one way or another. Anyways, why does everyone love woody for some reason? I mean, he's just a piece of wood after all.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Woody Is cool. He is a piece of wood called Woody and needs the same respect as Paulo from SCGMD3...

KingRyan

Nater
Nater
1,296 posts
Nomad

hey i read all the chapters you have a very creative mind and woody rocks!!!!! [ill be sure to check this thread tomorrow

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

LOved it!! Make more!

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

Wow I read the first two a while ago and now you're on 6 already?
*How awesome this is, keep making it up on the fly like a real writer T^T*
Lol, anywayz yeah, Woody is probably the best thing since Toilet Paper, you should publish this just to get some Toy Company to make Woody so all of us can go buy it and put him up in our windows for the whole street to see!
But good story, really, I got lost at some parts, but that's probably my obliviousness to the obviousnessity of everything, and I don't think those are words so don't look them up on www.Dictionary.com!!!
I'll check this thread regularly, so hope you post more soon...well, unless you don't want to, then I'd have to cry, close my laptop, wipe my tears, get a cup of tea, think about how great it was when I was reading it, sigh a couple times, sleep on it, get up in a couple hours, feel terrible, assure myself of more great things to come, and get on with my life......lol

Showing 16-30 of 52