ForumsThe TavernArmatar Ideas

160 23994
florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

A while ago, there was a topic in Suggestions, that asked for new armatars. I said I'd like a fish arnatar, and other people thought that sounded pretty sweet. So, what does the rest of AG think of having a Fish Armatar? Any suggestions for fish, like salmon, or tuna, or shrimp, mackerel... (wow, I'm getting kinda hungry...) Maybe later on we'll vote for which suggested fish armatar is the best, or something liek that. I'd personally really love to get a lobster or crab or something like that.

• 160 Replies
purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

yeah it would be another good armatar would be a black sword shining in the moon light with ancient runes on it that would be cool
shouldn't this be in support and suggestions though maybe

TROJANS
TROJANS
372 posts
Nomad

a shark man amarar

Sodas
Sodas
313 posts
Nomad

yeah that would be good

DanielH
DanielH
71 posts
Nomad

Yea I would love a fish theme!

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

Oh I think a Shark Theme would be great!

me44
me44
154 posts
Peasant

That would be awesome to have on.

rocketsrule
rocketsrule
236 posts
Nomad

Yeah, I guess having a fish armatar would be pretty cool actually. But something more like a shark.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Ny favorites so far would be a shark's shadow swimming in the water, a wall of water and fire crashing together, and a raven or crow in front of a full moon.

soccer_mylife
soccer_mylife
388 posts
Nomad

i think it would be pretty cool

hitmanvp95
hitmanvp95
1,089 posts
Nomad

that would be awesome!!! would love to have an octopus armatar!!!

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

What about making like a mountain lion standing on like a cliff in the woods? If there was like a sunset behind it, like the bird armatar has, it'd look awesome.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Some of those are good but why would any one want a peasant house? What does that say about them, "I'm poor! I can't afford decent lodgings!" The others, though, are alright.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Yeah, I think the armatars kinda say have to say something about the guy using them. Also, getting into buildings and weapons strays a little bit too far away from the current type of armatar. They should still be living things, in my opinion.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Hey, the name of the topic has been changed!

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

btw I want elemental armatars.

Showing 76-90 of 160