ForumsForum GamesThe I Saved The Person Above Me Game!

241 59074
GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

Rules:
1 Person Posts How They Are In Trouble Of Some Kind.
2 The Next Person To Posts Says "I Saved The Person Above Me By....."
3 That Same Person Gives A Situation Were The Person Below Them Saves them.

Example:Player 1: I Fell off A Cliff when.........
Player 2:I saved The Person Above Me Bye Throwing A Rope To Them so they could swing themselves back up. But Then A Monkey Choked Me With Its Shorts.
Player 3: I Saved The Person Above me Bye.........

• 241 Replies
GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

I Was Eating A Sandwich When I Was Attacked By A Great White Shark.....

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Cuted the sharks head off.

Lilboi3000
Lilboi3000
230 posts
Nomad

And pulled you away from it, and stepped in your path as a train came running toward us both...

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

So I saved you by falcon punching the train. But that caused an earthquake to split the ground beneath my feet.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

I feel of a tree close to hard pointy rocks.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Danstanta.. do you speak english?

johnny_p
johnny_p
69 posts
Nomad

I saved Dastanda by learning him english so he can now speak(write) fluently but I forgot my mother language

kamoro
kamoro
198 posts
Nomad

I re-teached you your mother language, but then randomly caught on fire.

notaguitarhero
notaguitarhero
337 posts
Nomad

I saved Dastanda by learning him english

lol.

I stomped on you with a big boot, even thouigh it broke your bones, your not on fire. Then suddenly, DR.OCTAGONAPUS IS HERE...
thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

I saved noguitarhero by strapping him down in the middle of the desert, and I launched a Nuke at him.

I am in the Australian bayous when suddenly, a large crocidile comes out of the bog and catches my leg and begins to drag me down..

Crazy_Chris_84
Crazy_Chris_84
139 posts
Peasant

Then I slashed the beast with my mighty blade.

Only to realize that behind me and thepyro222 lurked the infamous Dr. Herregods!

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

I coincidentely have the power to destroy people who I have never heard of in my entire life and kill hom by accident. Then I accidently destroy almost everyone in the world and the police are about to snipe me.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

So then I take over the cops and tell them that someone else did it.Then I realize that I took over the cops using a hypnotic machine that just broke, and now a random mafia wants to get payed for supplying the hypnotic machine.I am then thrown into the middle of the Atlantic with bricks tied to my feet.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

So I suddenly become a mermaid and I save crimson blade, But my mermaid costum was over due and the guy I rented it from started attacking my with a biG knive >_< scary

d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

I saved skater_kid_who_pwns cuz i rolled up in there with a glock and headpopped him but then his boy came out with an MP5!

Showing 1-15 of 241