ForumsWEPRObama Vs Mccain

89 16328
Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

I'm all for Obama.
Mccain is evil o.o

Apparently, the republics are trying to brainwash everyone that we might have a war with Russia and McCain is the best choice because he is "experienced"...in killing. He was in the army >_>

But of course, McCain IS the choice if you want to have a war...

• 89 Replies
MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

I personally hate Obama's immigration laws. He's telling us instead of the immigrants learning English, we should learn spanish! This is America! We shouldn't change are main language because of illegal immigrants that come here and make it good, and what do they give in return? Higher taxes, less jobs for legal Americans, etc. None of you call me racists against Hispanics either. Its not just them (even though they're are the majority of the problem) There illegal immigrants from all around the world. I have many latino friends. And you know what, ALL OF THEM ARE LEGAL!

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

It is not possible to make everyone rich. It isn't! Its just a clear lie he put on so everyone will like him >_>

DAMNIT YOU LIBERALS ARE WAY TO LITERAL. HE IS NOT ACTUALLY GOING TO BE ABLE TO, BUT THE POINT IS HE HAS THE WELFARE OF EVERYONE IN MIND.

They don't need millions of dollars. They have it all stacked somewhere...Worked hard for their money >_> Obama wants to take it away from those who make 250k+ a year. That is more then any occupation with an exception to an amount of doctors.

Actually, it is there privilege to. And a lot of them help charity's and help the U.S. any way. So taxes unfairly raised on them is just taking away those privileges that they fairly earned.

Another lie.

How do you know it is a lie? Because you don't like him? Because he is Republican? Why? He definitely wants to fix America, and he will try. And whether he can manage to fix all the problems or not, the fact is he tried, and wanted to make America a better place, i mean it's his country, he loves it, of course he will try. But also, last time i checked it was a big job so he may not solve all of them but he tried. I would like to see you take on the job and do what you are expecting him to do.

His Ads try to take down Obama...saying "But is Obama ready to help your family?" and talks of how Obama wants to raise taxes, and most people see this as a good thing.

Like Obama does not?

Also, today on the news (actually just now) the most recent pool said McCain has a 5 point lead over Obama. So it looks like America is wanting McCain. BTW the poll was all of America.
Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Higher taxes

From the very rich and for the better.

less jobs for legal Americans

Nope.

He's telling us instead of the immigrants learning English, we should learn spanish!

For what reason did he say this o.O? And this is not bad at all! In Armenia, you would learn Russian, Armenian, and English by the 5th grade! Let me tell you, 99.9% of the population was Armenian.

We should give kids something to do rather then good off all day.
Surely he meant Spanish AND English.

I'm all for it.
Zootsuit_riot
Zootsuit_riot
1,523 posts
Nomad

MasterChef, why not both? Learning another language means opening yourself to another culture. For us, it's more about learning and understanding, but for the illegal Latino immigrants, it means opportunities for a better job. Besides, you're from Texas, right? Isn't the majority supposed to change from Caucasian to Latino by 2012?

Zootsuit_riot
Zootsuit_riot
1,523 posts
Nomad

BTW the poll was all of America.

It's physically impossible to gather that much info and tally it up. The 2005 population census data hasn't even been released yet. Chances are it was a group of about 1,000 randomly selected people.

Even if it was all of America that was polled, with a simple yes or no answer, the time it would take to count all of the info would make the information invalid at this point.
MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

[quote]You liberals act like conservatives love war, and go around starting fights with people.
No offense, but isn't that what's happened with Iraq? Bush already declared that we won the war with that "Mission Accomplished" poster years ago, so why are we still there? Even Iraq is trying to push us out at the moment. So, why stay there? Obama will get us out of an unnecessary war, and hopefully lower the deficit that it has caused a little bit.

Are you forgeting 9/11??? The area is not stable, and if we leave now, there would most likely be blood spilled on American soil like there was before. The taliban are still extremely dangerous at the moment. Not only that, problems with Iran, Sudan, Israel, and Afganistan still, pulling out now would probably be a bad Idea. So George W. Bush didn't start the war. The Taliban and Sadam Huesseun started the war.

Zootsuit_riot
Zootsuit_riot
1,523 posts
Nomad

Actually, MasterChef 9/11 was an attack by Afghanistan. I'm getting tired of that misconception. We invaded Iraq because of the Weapons of Mass Destruction that were proven to not exist. That's why I say the war in Iraq is useless and we need to pull out of there. Not necessarily the whole Middle East, just Iraq.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

****IT YOU LIBERALS ARE WAY TO LITERAL. HE IS NOT ACTUALLY GOING TO BE ABLE TO, BUT THE POINT IS HE HAS THE WELFARE OF EVERYONE IN MIND.

He totally said it trying to sound as an "Angel". Tried. Btw, I'm not a liberal, just an aware human.

Actually, it is there privilege to. And a lot of them help charity's and help the U.S. any way. So taxes unfairly raised on them is just taking away those privileges that they fairly earned.

Well when one has a trillion dollars, he better donate a few mill, or he is no human.

Also, today on the news (actually just now) the most recent pool said McCain has a 5 point lead over Obama. So it looks like America is wanting McCain. BTW the poll was all of America.

OMG! WE NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN MAKE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE SMARTER! WE NEED OBAMA!

Lolli.

How do you know it is a lie? Because you don't like him? Because he is Republican? Why?

Because they will always make unworthy promises. Bush made a lot too.
McCain is a bad liar.

Bw, I don't care for the parties.

And whether he can manage to fix all the problems or not, the fact is he tried, and wanted to make America a better place, i mean it's his country, he loves it, of course he will try.

Umm, going by that logic, there should of have never been a bad president.
Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Also. That "fairly earned" money the rich have came from the American people ^^ By owning a business you take away from the others.

And where'd you get it that the rich always donate and help America...?

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

yeah the Taliban are a threat in Afghanistan, not Iraq.In Iraq you need to be worried about Shiite's.Also I want Obama to become president,and I have a special Steve the Demon Dog Photo for him.

http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd349/crimsonblade55/creature-9-1-2.jpg

Anyways O'bama plans on moving some of those troops to Afghanistan.Also there are tons of other things he plans on doing.

MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

MasterChef, why not both? Learning another language means opening yourself to another culture. For us, it's more about learning and understanding, but for the illegal Latino immigrants, it means opportunities for a better job. Besides, you're from Texas, right? Isn't the majority supposed to change from Caucasian to Latino by 2012?

Oh yeah I'm really happy about that. Wee!!! My great grandfather came over here from Germany. He had to learn english and work extremely hard. And you know what? There was never a law saying that everybody should learn german! Same for my great grandfather from France. And for no other nation. And no he didn't mean that we should know both.

Flag
Actually, MasterChef 9/11 was an attack by Afghanistan. I'm getting tired of that misconception. We invaded Iraq because of the Weapons of Mass Destruction that were proven to not exist. That's why I say the war in Iraq is useless and we need to pull out of there. Not necessarily the whole Middle East, just Iraq.

Thats still the middle east and the radical muslims. That is still an unstable region.

Higher taxes
From the very rich and for the better.
less jobs for legal Americans
Nope.
He's telling us instead of the immigrants learning English, we should learn spanish!
For what reason did he say this o.O? And this is not bad at all! In Armenia, you would learn Russian, Armenian, and English by the 5th grade! Let me tell you, 99.9% of the population was Armenian.
We should give kids something to do rather then good off all day.
Surely he meant Spanish AND English.
I'm all for it.

I don't give a crap what they do in Armenia. This is AMERICA! They should learn the native tongue.
Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

And no he didn't mean that we should know both.

Spanish is pretty popular language.

I don't give a crap what they do in Armenia. This is AMERICA! They should learn the native tongue.

Learn from history
And things going at the time are also things to be learned of.
Having the population being multi lingual is very good ^^

Its a stupid language anyway.

English is the only language that makes your ears pop and your nose run.
Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

And no he didn't mean that we should know both.

Spanish is pretty popular language.

Learn from history
And things going at the time are also things to be learned of.
Having the population being multi lingual is very good ^^

Its a stupid language anyway.

English is the only language that makes your ears pop and your nose run.

Btw, why is knife spelled knife and not nife? I have the same question with half the words in the language.
Zootsuit_riot
Zootsuit_riot
1,523 posts
Nomad

Thats still the middle east and the radical muslims. That is still an unstable region.

Yes, but even the Iraqi government feels that they can handle it on their own. For a few weeks now they've been trying to negotiate our withdrawal of troops.

I don't think Obama would completely leave a destabilized zone that would threaten other nations as well as the United States, though. We already know he's going to move troops to Afghanistan, and hopefully he'll negotiate with some of the other nations so we can avoid war there as well.
MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

Then Taliban would attack us.

Showing 16-30 of 89