ForumsWEPRObama Vs Mccain

89 16331
Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

I'm all for Obama.
Mccain is evil o.o

Apparently, the republics are trying to brainwash everyone that we might have a war with Russia and McCain is the best choice because he is "experienced"...in killing. He was in the army >_>

But of course, McCain IS the choice if you want to have a war...

• 89 Replies
Zootsuit_riot
Zootsuit_riot
1,523 posts
Nomad

That's just extrapolation. Even if we did pull ALL of our troops out, the Taliban has probably seen the military force of the United States. I doubt that they would want to do something to make us move back into the area.

MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

Its a stupid language anyway.
English is the only language that makes your ears pop and your nose run.
Btw, why is knife spelled knife and not nife? I have the same question with half the words in the language.

Then you can go back to whatever poverished, crappy country you came from. English is the language of the united states.
Zootsuit_riot
Zootsuit_riot
1,523 posts
Nomad

No, it does not. The crazy leaders tell them to kill themselves.

MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

Flag
That's just extrapolation. Even if we did pull ALL of our troops out, the Taliban has probably seen the military force of the United States. I doubt that they would want to do something to make us move back into the area.

Terrorists will do anything. And come on, there religion tells them to kill thereselves!
justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

I think obama will be a much needed change to america.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Then you can go back to whatever poverished, crappy country you came from. English is the language of the united states.

Trying to steer the debate into chaos so we can eventually end up discussing who's stronger then the other o.O?
MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

No, it does not. The crazy leaders tell them to kill themselves.

Exactly. There crazy. They need wiped out.
MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

Trying to steer the debate into chaos so we can eventually end up discussing who's stronger then the other o.O?

I'm not trying to dumbass. I'm just saying that just because America has more rights people hate us. We shouldn't change anything about our country for people who come here for rights. Go back from where you came from.
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

When did this become a debate on whether America should be Bilingual or not?

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

I'm just saying that just because America has more rights people hate us.

That was 200 years ago o.O, other countries followed up ^^

We shouldn't change anything about our country for people who come here for rights.

When those people come in, are they not part of "We"?
And like I said, its a good thing being multi lingual.
MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

I'm just saying that just because America has more rights people hate us.
That was 200 years ago o.O, other countries followed up ^^
We shouldn't change anything about our country for people who come here for rights.
When those people come in, are they not part of "We"?
And like I said, its a good thing being multi lingual.

I'm not saying its bad to be bilingual. I'm in the process of learning German and French. What I'm saying is that "We" Shouldn't change "OUR" Country because of them.
Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Your not changing the country...
And, Spanish is a popular language. People should know it.

America isn't on on a lonely island billions of miles away from humans, you know.
And USA has always had different cultures.

Look at the Olympics team. There are Russians, bunch of African-Americas, SOME Americans, and bunch of other countries.

And notice how if you live here "-American" is added to your ethnicity. I am Armenian and no where American by blood, but they will refer to me as Armenian-American.

MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

This was stated a while back that we should change our countries language completely. I realize this country was founded by immigrants. And we have tons of cultures. BUT WE SHOULDN"T CHANGE OUR COUNTRY BECAUSE OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Like I said, Spanish is a popular language. Were not changing our country, because of illegal immigrants...

By just adding a few classes in school is not even changing much anyway.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Because they will always make unworthy promises. Bush made a lot too.
McCain is a bad liar.

And Obama is not.

I watched an interview of Obama on CNN, i want to find the link. It totally convinced me i did not want him, when before i thought he might be pretty good.

Umm, going by that logic, there should of have never been a bad president.

BECAUSE SOMEONE CAN NOT SOLVE EVERY SINGLE PROBLEM THAT WOULD PROBABLY BREAK YOU DOWN WITH STRESS DOES NOT MAKE HIM A BAD PRESIDENT.

You are so ignorant.

You put the jerk in Independent (which is what i am assuming you are).

Then Taliban would attack us.

I would not fear them, i would fear Al Qaeda.

BUT WE SHOULDN"T CHANGE OUR COUNTRY BECAUSE OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.

That is a good point. America was formed by a bunch of white Christians. That is why the constitution said "one nation under god". So if other people want to come here, fine. But we still need to teach what are founding fathers believed and there core values.

We need to keep are culture, and not let it meld into all the others. And this is not, repeat not racism.
Showing 31-45 of 89